IVF/FET May and June

Beneath that is wonderful news!

Timetotry definitely know how you feel. Are they going to change your protocol at all?

Does anyone know any success stories with one egg? I am looking and searching but not finding much!

Unlucky- although one sounds like a little, all it takes is 1 egg to make a baby.

Timetotry- so sorry that your cycle was canceled. Fortunately they let you start again soon!

Great progress all!

Time2try hoping you get the chance next time around.

How are you feeling Tina, those cramps still twinging away down there?

Hi girls,

Kat, I'm having ups and downs... I had loads of cramping for a few hours on 1 day past transfer. Yesterday morning I felt some twinges slightly in the morning but then nothing for the rest of the day. I generally feel "achey" though in my lower area, like I can't suck my tummy in because it hurts.

I hate all this waiting.

Trying to remain positive, is it likely you're gonna "feel" pregnant after 3 days post transfer? Just feel like this hasn't worked for us.

xx

Froggy, congrats on being PUPO!

Beneath, amazing news that your other embie made it to freezing :D At least you have a backup plan if this doesn't work out.

Time, sorry to hear your cycle was cancelled :(

x

Does anyone know any success stories with one egg? I am looking and searching but not finding much!

Unlucky - just look up mini IVF or mild IVF or Natural modified IVF. They are usually just one egg. There is a whole field of IVF focused on this. Don't lose hope.

Tina- I don't recall "feeling" pregnant until I took the pregnancy test. Actually remember sobbing the night before because I didn't think it worked. It did work but we lost it at about 8 weeks.
Don't give up honey!

Froggy - Good luck on the 10 day wait! Exciting!

Beneath - Yay for the fourth one making it!

Unlucky - my CM kicked in full gear starting this morning.

AFM, I got the day off from the doc's office today. Next scan is tomorrow. I'll know more timing then but I'm guessing I'll be retrieving either Friday or Saturday depending on how follies look tomorrow morning. It looks like Unlucky, Fern and I will be very close in our dates.

Just quick update only one follicle suitable size 20,11 and 8.

I still have no cervical mucus hence my hormones is still really low! Really praying for a miracle

Praying for you Unlucky. Question- why didn't they consider cancelling this cycle? I've seen others with poor response cancel and convert to an IUI.

The doctor called himself today saying that he advise us to continue as my egg reserves has taken a dive from 3 years ago. Our last ivf cycle we only retrieved 2 eggs from 7 follicles hence doctor said can't expect more than two!

He said he has seen quite a few pregnancies from just one egg hence suggested I continued. 90 percent chance we get one egg. Trigger tonight 11:30 pm.

Really hope I have a miracle story to encourage others later!

Rq120 good sign your cm has appeared your hormones has increased follicles are growing. I was told my hormones so low that is why I don't have it !

Rq- yep I will be doing egg retrieval on Friday morning so we will be very close in dates.

Unlucky - fx you get a perfect embie!

Tina, beneath, froggy (did I miss anyone else who is pupo?) Goooood luck!!

I had another scan today to determine if I was ready for PIO. Once I start PIO it will be 6 days until transfer.
It seems that my lining needs so more time. It's 7mm and they want it a bit thicker. I'll get a message later with my instructions but I think it will probably pushed off a week. Not too bad in the scheme of things but im starting to get anxious.
I have my first Accupuncture appt tonight.

Good luck with the acupuncture rebecca! Hopefully it'll encourage your lining to thicken and get you in the right calming state of mind for your transfer!

Fern thank you for your well wishes!

Unlucky, it only takes one! Hope your eggie is great quality and goes the distance

AFM - 4 days past transfer here! Had loads of cramping behind belly button and really suffering with hot sweats! Hope they're both good signs

X

It looks like most of us are moving right along nicely!

Unlucky - glad you are moving onto retrieval. :dust:

Rebecca - I didn't do acupuncture this time around but i did it for stress relief and loved it. hoping it does some nice things for your lining. I am taking aspirin and drinking some fertility tea which as bumped my lining up pretty good.

Fern - Friday is so close!!! Good luck. I psyched myself out, but it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. the second day I was pretty crampy though, but got to love the drugs they give you.

RQ - I didnt have much cm this cycle at all, i think it was due to the hormones and drugs they gave me, so I wouldnt worry too much about it at all. Hope those follicles grow for you

AFM: Waiting for friday is the hardest thing ever. It is so close but soooo crazy far away at the same time lol. I broke down and emailed my Drs office hoping someone will quickly email me my follicle details. Like are they growing or doing what they are suppose to do .... ahhhhhhh i am going crazy!!

What did you guys do to keep busy?

Unlucky - sorry to hear about egg reserves. I'm glad the doc has high hopes! I'm crossing my fingers for you and hoping for the best!

Rebecca - hope your lining kicks it in high gear!!

AFM, I had another ultrasound this am. Everything looked good. I have one 20 follie and a bunch all around the 14-16 area. I have been trying to be really stress-free this cycle so I don't have a count and I don't know my labs. I do know the count is close to where the doc wanted me to be and a few more popped up on my slacker left follicle (from 3 to 5). It's been helpful for me not to obsess over the details.

The nurse told me that I would have prob 2 more days of stims, but I'll know after I get the call. That would push retrieval back to Sunday.

Tina, sounds like some good signs!

Myshelsong, the wait is the hardest part for me. I can be so patient earlier in the cycle and then after ovulation (or retrieval in this instance) it feels like time just drags on for you. Hopefully you can get an update from the doc. I hope you are getting lots of good embies!!

It's really great following this thread while I wait to start down regging. So many of you are PUPO or about to transfer. So exciting!

I have my planning meeting on Monday evening and I can't wait! I'm terrified about something though... In March I had to have a hysteroscopic polypectomy and they are going to do a scan on Monday just to check it hasn't come back. Im sure it'll be fine, but this whole journey has been so prolonged and awful that I'm in constant fear of the next hurdle.

I received confirmation that it's ok to give TTC au naturel one last try this month, even though I'll start down regging. My birthday is a week tomorrow and I should ovulate around then, so we are going to give it our best go!

I hope it's ok to post in here. I've been in another thread for months and we all know each other do well. I'm finding it impossible to separate each of you out and do a proper shout out at the moment, but hopefully that will come with time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->