IVF/FET May and June

Thanks all :)

Tina that sounds promising! Cramping is a good sign especially since that little fella is hatching :)

Myshel great result! Some good embies on there way for sure

Myshel- awesome, can't wait to hear the report tomorrow!

Froggy- yay! Good luck!

Froggy good luck!!! So excited for you this is our month 😀

Unlucky sorry about only one follicle. What protocol do they have you on?

Unlucky, sorry to hear about your count. Hopefully some can still pop up for you.

I'm going for my second scan tomorrow am. Funny that Unlucky said something about not having cervical mucous yet. I was thinking the exact same thing today. My follies were around 10 on Saturday. I have 3 more doses of menopur left so I'm hoping that will do me. At $160 a dose....

I am starting to get a little bloated. I notice when I eat I feel stuffed and it takes a long time for the stuffed feeling to go away.

Confirmed not pregnant today. I am ok though it was as i expected. Can't wait to see all your BFPs tho! X

Kat, you're so inspirational. Well done you for getting back on the horse :) onwards and upwards my dear

AFM - cramping all day yesterday and today... NOTHING this wait is horrific and we're only on day 2!

Kat, sorry to hear about you BPN.

Second scan this am. The count was about the same, but they grew from about 10 to 14, so right on target. I don't love the NP that did my scan today. I have had her before and she always seems to take a long time to find the ovaries. Her reluctance causes me to have a lack in confidence in her. I guess if my doc trusts her, than I should too.

I'm hoping they tell me where to go with meds when they call this afternoon after labs come in. I only have 2 days of menopur left and I don't have my trigger ordered yet. Meds such a balancing game...

:hugs: Kat - sorry hun. thinking about you

AFM -- We had 12 Collected yesterday, out of that 8 were mature and all of those fertilized which we are super pumped about! fingers crossed they all make it to day 5. Looks like my Drs office doesn't call with updates like i thought they would, so I am on the bench until Friday for the transfer.

Myshelsong - those are strong numbers! Here's hoping for lots of embies at day 5!!

Kat- sorry for your bfn. You are such a champ and trooper & your positive attitude is inspirational! But I know it can't be easy. Lots of hugs xx

Had my second scan, follies are growing well. Had one measured at 18mm, dr didn't measure the others. Retrieval is booked for Friday morning!

Question: will/are any of you taking cortisone after retrieval to minimise the body rejecting the embie? I will be taking Meticorten daily from the day of EC. Was wondering how often it's prescribed.

Hello Fern81. Fingers crossed for Friday :)
I'll also be on some kind of steroid after retrieval, for the first tri, because I have elevated NK cells. I think it is fairly common nowadays to use steroids if there is a risk of rejection.

Hi fern- I was not on anything after my transfer and nothing was prescribed for me this time around.

Myshel- awesome 8 is great!

We transferred a perfect grade a embie this morning!

Rq120 you getting any cerival mucus now? I just assumed because i don't have many follicles i don't have the mucus.

Myshel 8 is awesome.

Kat so sorry it didn't work out but it is great you already have plans for july ivf.

Froggy was it a expanded or hatching blast? How many embyros do you have to freeze?

Myshel i am on the long protocol using lucrin to suspress my hormones. Gonal f 262.5 and saizen for egg quality. My RE don't believe increasing my dosage as it decreases egg quality.

Will probably get my one and only egg out this Friday.

Hi ladies!
I'm back.
We attempted a clomid iui this month, but unfortunately it was cancelled today. Today's ultrasound showed that my lining got thinner and my follicles are barely growing (the one got smaller).

So I was put on back on birth control today and we will be back to ivf round 2.

I was so hopeful for this cycle, I'm so disappointed.

So we can start ivf in 2 weeks or whenever we choose to start it after that. I'll be on birth control until then.

So. Effing. Frustrated.

Kat -- So sorry for the BFN =(

Fern -- Sounds like a great scan. Retrieval will be here before you know it!

Ellicain -- I'll be on steroids as well for high NK cells. Are you doing intralipids as well?

Froggyfrog -- Yay your pupo! Hope OTD comes around for you fast!

Unlucky -- Fingers crossed for you, sweety!

Timetotry -- Sorry the IUI got canceled. Lots of luck for IVF!!

AFM: 3 days post transfer today! Found out my fourth embie actually made it to freeze too, so I am very happy about that!

Froggyfrog - congratulations, you are PUPO!

Beneathmywing - how exciting! Not long until you find out :)
I don't know about if I'll have intralipids yet. Is that progesterone? Since he once gave me a prescription for cyclogest "just in case" I get a bfp, I think he favours pessaries over pio, but I'll find out next week. I've just been told my planning appointment is on 16th May and I think I start downregging on 26th.

I'm such a newb, but I've just been googling and opinions are mixed... What do you girls know about TTC during downregging? I'm due to ovulate on my birthday (19th) and I think it would be such a lovely twist of fate if I conceived this month. It seems the DR meds wouldn't be harmful if I did and I like the idea of giving this one last shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->