IVF/FET May and June

Hi everyone

Sorry I haven't been posting! Things are very busy here outside ttc 🙈. Congratulations to everyone who is pupo - good luck to all ladies having transfer too. Sorry I haven't addressed you all individually I just wanted you all to know I am reading and thinking about you.

Fern eeek this is actually happening in so unbelievably happy for you it's been such a long time coming :)

As for me I start down regging on the 21st but also have a cyst aspiration during down reg so not sure yet until I get exact dates how long I will be down reg for.. Excited to get started!! Ellie we will be close in time I think :)

Keep up the positives vibes ladies x

Got the call, all follicles are still going strong. It is still early so too soon to call how many will be top quality for Friday but feeling positive.

Myshel- that's awesome!!

Afm- since my lining isn't thick enough I'm starting on estridol injections in addition to oral and vaginal estrace. My transfer date will be pushed to May 24. Oh well.. What's another week of waiting and medication..?

Tina really think all your signs is a positive thing! The wait is terrible. Are you going to test at all?

Myshel that is great that you are feeling positive. I am terrified about tomorrow. I am like a ticking time bomb.

Rq120 hopefully all your follicles grow to 18 and greater by trigger.

Rebecca another week wait is disappointing but it so be here very soon.

Hoping and praying that everything works for us all. Really want this nightmare to be behind us.

Wow that's crazy Rebecca. Injectable, oral, AND vaginal...hope it works for you.

Nimbec -- Hope the 21st comes fast for you so you can start down regging!

Myshelsong -- Yayyy glad to hear all your embies are on track! I bet a whole bunch will be great for you on day 5!!

Rebecca- Stubborn lining! Hope the extra estrogen really helps you.

Sorry if I left anybody out, hope everyone is hanging in there, staying positive and doing well!

AFM: Lots of pinching and cramping going on the past few days! Hoping its an embie/s snuggling in!

I'm still reading up and following and hope there will be good news for all you that are PUPO right now!

Unlucky - I'm really holding out hope you get at least 2 eggs, and even if you only have 1 that it's a really great quality egg and everything goes well. I know it's not as many as you want, but it only takes 1!

Fern - good luck tomorrow!! You got this and I'm excited to hear how everything goes.

ellie - welcome to the group and good luck on your cycle!

Looks like tomorrow is a bigger day for several of you. Good luck!!

I got a call from the doctor this week and have to come in later this month, so I'm a bit worried I might not be able to start in June now. He has a few concerns to discuss, but the nurse didn't give me many specifics over the phone. Hopefully it doesn't delay it much.

Hi everyone

So I triggered last night (Ouch!) and now no more injections just that sucky horrible aspiration needle.... :dohh::sad2:

Thanks myshel for telling me your EC was not too bad. Hope your embies are developing nicely! Let us know when you hear from the doctors.

Nimbec - just 9 days to go then before your downregging starts! I promise you the time will fly by. (Finally! :))

Tomorrow in 2 weeks we will know for sure if I'm pregnant or not. Even if I'm not, we can at least say that we've tried. I never wanted to do IVF but DH convinced me that we don't want to be 60 years old, childless, and feel like we didn't "try" hard enough. I will definitely stay on and cheer the rest of you on through June regardless of what happens with me! I might just go "ninja mode" if I get a bfn ;)

Bronte - oh no I hope it's nothing serious and that you can carry on as planned.

Beneath - hope it's twins implanting!

Ellie - you are so welcome here hun. I don't know everyone that well yet either. Even so the support we can give and receive is amazing!

Rebecca - hope your lining gets the memo! Sheesh mine was already at 10mm on Monday. I'm a bit scared it will be too thick for transfer next week but my dr had me decrease my estrogen supplements. Wish I could send you some of my lining lol.

Oh wait myshel.... Friday as in tomorrow!??

Bronte - Hope the appointment goes alright, do you have any idea what he would want to talk about?

Fern - Yay for the Trigger :) You will do great, so excited for you. We were the opposite I wanted IVF (if it came to it), hubs did not. it wasn't until he talked with some family friends about their IVF experience that he agreed to give it a shot. If this doesn't work we are adopt ready and will start registering with different agencies.

Unlucky - Good luck darlin

Ellie - Welcome to the group. Hope you have a great cycle!

Beneath and Tina - Hoping your cramps and twinges are the little guys snuggling in for the long haul!

nimbec - good luck on the downgrade!

AFM - TRANSFER IS TOMORROW AHHHHHH - trying not to freak out too much.
Excited to be moving on to the next step. my cousin is calling every day to see how I am doing so it is nice to have some support. we aren't telling everyone just a select few so there is less pressure.

Woohoo myshel so excited for you to transfer so you can join me on the 2WW crazy train! How many are you transferring?

Fern, sending you all the luck in the world for collection!

AFM 5 days post transfer... AF is due any time from tomorrow really. Just praying that she stays away. Not getting my hopes up because I've been through this twice already but clinging onto that small chance that it could be our time

Xx

Hope everything goes well tomorrow Myshel and Fern!!

Myshel - I have a feeling my doctor wants to talk about potential fluid in my remaining tube that could cause issues, so they might want to surgically remove my remaining tube before we proceed. That's the only thing I can think of or it's something else he saw in the HSG. He finally looked the images from it, instead of just the report which is what he wants to talk about. Though he had me schedule U/S since then to double check fluid and it didn't look like an issue from that test. Who knows. The nurse couldn't give me much specifics, which is frustrating.

Bronte - grrrr why do docs have to be so cryptic! And then you have to wait on top of it.

Fern - Good luck with your retrieval. You will do great.
Funny you said you never wanted IVF. Hubby and I agreed to do one IVF and use all eggs from it (if we have some to freeze we will do FET) but if it doesn't work then we are moving on in our journey. I think we feel like you guys. We can say we gave it our all, but if it doesn't work then we will not have regrets. This year we will have been married 10 years and we managed this long without kids so we will do ok either way.

MyShelsong - Good luck with transfer tomorrow. Ahhhh, so excited for you. I hope the wait is stress free for you!!

To all of you that are PUPO, I'm crossing my fingers for you. Hoping we ALL get pregnant this cycle!!

AFM no MD appt this morning so I don't have an update. I'm wearing jeans to work and I knew it was going to be a mistake and it is. I'm not feeling bad (thankfully!!!), but my pants are defiantly tight. Hoping tomorrow we get the good news that we get to trigger. If I have to take stims for another day I'm going to scream! I ordered meds for tomorrow morning and it was $300 for one day's worth of meds and that didn't even include the follistim I already had extra of.

I remember feeling that way RQ, bloated is a good sign that your follicles are on their way! I am sure you are close, at the end I was injecting over $500 worth of fertility medication every day not including the ovidrel for the last day lol. Who would have guested we would have spent so much on one cycle! oh well, nothing we can do but pray that it is worth it in the end.

Bronte that is frustrating. hopefully it wont postpone it any further for you.

Tina - Hoping the witch stays away!!!

Bronte I hope the doctor gives you answers soon. The nurses are hopeless sometimes when it comes to giving you information.

Tina and beneath your symptoms sound promising can't wait to her your results.

Myshel transfer soon so exciting to have those embyros back inside. Wishing that it so goes well.

Fern it seems like we are both having egg collection. 4 more hours and I will know if I have any eggs. Can you ready have no mature eggs?

Rq120 I am feeling bloated too so know how you feel. How you have a good update for us.

Here is hoping for a miracle one fat juicy mature egg that will fertislise and blast into a blastocyst and will give me a bfp! We can only hope and pray.

No eggs collected. I am going to say goodbye now. I need to progress this and try to move forward. I am devastated and Angry but what can you do.
Wishing you all much better luck than me!

Oh unlucky I'm so sorry to hear that. Hugs. When you are done processing please keep us updated on what's up next few you. I was really hoping they'd get at least the one egg. But man that has to be so hard for you. I hope they have ideas for some more options you can try.

So sorry to hear that news unlucky. Xxx I hope you can find a lot of happiness ahead regardless. We all deserve that but I'm biased and think ladies who struggle to conceive deserve that happiness a bit more :) sending you so many hugs!!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone you are all wonderful. Will keep you updated!

Myshel- hope everything goes smoothly with transfer!! Xx

Unlucky, sending you the biggest hugs. I don't know what else to say. I am so sorry you're going through this

xxx

Fern, good luck with retrieval today.

Unlucky, I'm so sorry, that is devastating news. Do you have the option of using donor eggs? I've been reading about epigenetics and it is fascinating how donor egg babies take on a lot of their mother's characteristics after spending 9 months developing in her. I know, if I had any issues with my own eggs, I would try donor eggs next.

Everyone else, hello. Thanks for welcoming me.

So I'm just waiting for planning on Monday then down regging after that. I rescheduled DH's SA, as they had booked it around ovulation and we really want to give this last month a good try. It's fine to move it back a week, so all good. Since I'm paying for this out of pocket, we basically get to choose when everything happens, instead of being at the mercy of the NHS waiting lists. Every cloud, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->