IVF/FET May and June

Ooooo Froggyfrog, I hope so much this is it! When's your beta?
Rq, I'm really sorry you didn't get more than 3 eggs, but it only takes 1 :hugs:

Afm, planning appointment is tomorrow! This has been the longest week yet and I've still got 10 days until I START downregs! However, I should ovulate on my own this week, so at least I get a 2ww to help pass some of my waiting to start stimming!

Hey ladies, im so sorry ive been MIA! I had my egg collection on Wednesday which yielded 16 eggs, 16 mature and 14 fertilised successfully. We get another update tomorrow *day 5* to let me know how many embryos have been biopsied and frozen.

Good luck to those currently cycling or in the 2ww xx

Wow, so much has gone on since I posted last night.

Fern- awesome!! So happy to hear your embryos are doing well.

Froggy- looks promising!!! Post more pics tomorrow!
Ellie- hate waiting. That's all we ever do. Wait. Wait. Wait!
Rachy- wow, that's a nice number!

Afm- taking a crap load of estridiol hoping my lining will be thick enough. Going Wednesday and if it's thick enogh then they will start me on 6 days of PIO and transfer will be May 24. Ughh this has really dragged on.

Froggy-I see it!!!
I think it might be a real bfp too! Not sure the IU of my triggers (I used ovidrel) but I tested them out and it was gone around 6 or 7 dpo (9 dpt)

Just a quick update girls to say that I started spotting on Saturday. Tested and BFN.. AF is now here full flow.

I feel broken hearted and feel like I'm not in a place where I can talk about it just yet so I am gonna take a break from the boards as understandably I can't handle seeing positive tests. Not that I'm not incredibly happy for those of you who will get positives but I am just angry at my body that its not happening for us.

Sending all you ladies who are PUPO and due to be PUPO all the luck in the world, I hope and pray you get your miracle babies and you're not faced with the heartbreak of a BFN.

xx

Froggy- fx!!

Tina- sending you a million hugs. Ttc SUCKS. Please take your time to grieve & I hope you find some happiness when you feel able to move on. :( xxxxxx

Oh tina, I'm so sorry. Like fern said, take your time to grieve. I hope you feel better and ready soon to move to your next plan

Tina - we all totally get it, take your time.
Big hugs hun.

:hugs: Tina - so sorry. Huge hugs being sent your way. :hugs:

We totally understand you needing a break and I hope you are able to process everything. TTC definitely sucks sometimes and there's so many ups and downs. Wishing you success on whatever you might try next, even if it's just focusing on yourself.

Froggy - yay, I am excited for you!

3 eggs retrieved yesterday, all 3 were mature and fertilized. They won't call with anymore updates because they don't disturb them until day 5. I'll know Friday (transfer day) if/how many make it to day 5.

I have to say it was very disappointing. I don't know how I can have 18 measured follies on my last US and then 10 follies on retrieval day to only get 3 eggs. Doc didn't have much of an explanation. Here's hoping that those 3 eggs are super strong!

Rq- I know a decrease I number is disappointing, but all you need is 1 good egg to make that baby!
I hope day 5 brings good news!

I'm sorry rq, but fx those 3 are perfect on day 5!

Thanks kat, I'm feeling good so far. Nothing to report except I have been extremely thirsty the last few days. I'll post my test from this morning next to my test yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->