IVF/FET May and June

Hi all! May I join? Provided my cd2 bloodwork and ultrasound checks out tomorrow, I'll be starting my second attempt at ivf tomorrow! Long story but last month my ivf was cancelled because I didn't respond well enough to the meds within the clinic's window for doing ivf, so they cancelled me and I did an IUI. This was my 3rd iui and also bfn. I have switched to a new clinic that seems like they really are big time and have their act together, so I go there tomorrow. I am turning 35 tomorrow, have DOR, and have no children yet and have never conceived. Been ttc since January, 2015 -6 months after our wedding. Hoping ivf will give us the family we want. Glad to join other ladies that are also going through not just ttc, but ivf. What a road it's been so far.

Hi hiker! Welcome!

You're welcome to join our group :)

What a bummer last month was canceled. At least you are already up to cd2 and your on your way. What meds will you be on? I hope this new clinic is your good luck charm and you'll get your bfp this time!

Froggy wonderful to see those BFPs!! Looks good keep going :)

Hiker best of luck with your cycle. You should have more luck with IVF I'm sure :) much more control than iui and with a fresh cycle too. My fingers are crossed for you. Will you do icsi?

Hi hiker! Keep us updated on your appointment!

Thanks kat! I tested again this morning and I'm still pregnant! I took a digital last night after dh said he wanted to see the words and it popped up after just a short hold. So I think I'm at that point where I can test at any time and get a positive.

Nimbec I hope it's not too painful! Gl!

Ellie, how exciting your getting started next week!! yay!!!

Froggy- are you going for a beta? When will you have your first OB ultrasound?

I go for beta on the 19th. So just 3 more days. I'm not sure what day would be my ultrasound, but I'm sure I won't have to wait too long. Maybe two weeks. They will check my beta a few times

Is it too late for me to join? I'm pretty new around here and doing my very first IVF starting at the end of the month when AF arrives :)

Is it too late for me to join? I'm pretty new around here and doing my very first IVF starting at the end of the month when AF arrives :)

Hi, you are welcome to join!

There are a few June ladies around and we will all stick around to keep you company.

What protocol will you be doing for IVF?

Hi All

Elliecain gosh yes we will be close and I also have a high AMH so will be starting with 150miu too! I will start burselin on the 21st to down reg so a little different to you but our baseline scans should be around the same time. eek its getting closer now!

Froggy Yay on the bfp words :happydance:

Hiker welcome and good luck for the appointment fingers crossed they will be on the ball for you - are you doing a different protocol this time?

Phoenix you are very welcome here, there are a few of us June ladies here already :) You will be starting before you know it. Will you be on a short or long protocol?

Fern Good luck for tomorrow - any news on how those embryos are today? hopefully very busy growing!

Hope everyone else is ok.

Hi everyone, short post sorry but work is CRAZY busy atm!!

Transfer is tomorrow at 1. They didn't remove the embies from the incubator today so I just have to trust they're doing ok. We also obviously need to check my lining thickness (I kinda over-responded to the estrogen supplements ) and if my progesterone levels are high enough so the cycle might be cancelled but I HOPE not.

Nimbec and ellie- your time will be here super soon! Trust me it flies by.

Froggy- congrats again!

Rebecca - how is your lining progressing?

Hi all the new ladies!

Hiker - welcome to this group. Nice to see you over hear and I really hope you move forward as scheduled with your stims for IVF.

Phoenix - welcome to the boards and hope you have success with IVF.

Fern - best wishes tomorrow. Really hope it all goes as scheduled.

Glad to follow the journeys of several of you that are starting soon.

Fern- good luck tomorrow!! I'll find out tomorrow morning how my lining looks. I hope it's nice and thick!

Hey all.

Been TTC for years, after about 5 failed IUIs we finally took the leap to ivf.

My retrieval is in 2 days. Starting to feel excited ��������

Good luck today Fern.

Good luck with retrieval kristix, so exciting!

Afm, after the mammoth info meeting on Monday, I'm just waiting. I had a +opk and temp dip today, so will probably ovulate today. We bd on Monday and may again tonight, but I'm actually scared of conceiving this month. If I do, but then mc (which is likely, given my NK cells), I'll have messed up the IVF cycle.

Hi ladies, welcome and good luck!

Afm 5dpt and feeling out. :sad:
I understand it is super early and I need to just let it happen but my boobs are no longer sore which makes me believe I am totally out. No more hcg in my system I don't think. No twinges, weird cm, cramps nothing! Ugh I just want this so bad. Rant over, thanks ladies.

Myshel, my boobs don't hurt anymore either, no cm, I didn't have any twinge but did and still have cramps. Don't feel out yet.

I'm getting excited about my beta tomorrow! My test line was almost as dark as the control today.

Myshelsong- you're not out yet. It's still very early. When is your beta?

Afm- had an appt this morning and my lining hasn't grown since last week! It was 7 last week and still at 7! That's with adding the injectable estridiol. I wonder what the doctor will say about this. I really hope they don't cancel the cycle. Chances for implantation are considerably higher with a thicker lining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->