IVF/FET May and June

Myshel maybe it's ib?

Rebecca, I'm so happy you get to transfer! Wednesday will be here before you know it!

Good luck tomorrow Rq!

Hiker, both of my stim cycles I started with my period. I didn't do bcp, and I had good results both times.

Rq- good luck with tomorrow! ! Can't wait for your update.

Myshel- hope it's just an embie burrowing!

Rebecca - Wednesday is just around the corner, yay.

Afm -I fell down the stairs today :( while busy with a million chores in between seeing students. I'm soooo sore and tired and fed up! Feels like I've messed up my chances. Wish I could just take 1 day off.

Froggy- how you feeling so far?

Fern- aww sorry honey. Hope you are ok! Can you take off a mental health day?

Aww fern, I'm sure you didn't mess anything up! I'm sorry your having a bad day!

Rebecca, I'm feeling good. I went for my beta this morning, so just waiting to hear back. I showed them my pictures of my tests, and they were really excited. I won't have an ultrasound until I'm 7 weeks , so in 3 weeks will be my ultrasound. We will schedule that today I think. I also got them to write down the gender and seal it in a envelope. So that we can look at it together!

Rebecca- unfortunately I have my own business and get paid per hour. So if I take a day off I lose that whole day's income and we can't afford that after these IVF costs :(.

Thanks for the sympathy ladies.

Froggy- so cool that you can find out the gender already!

Aww fern, I'm sure you didn't mess anything up! I'm sorry your having a bad day!

Rebecca, I'm feeling good. I went for my beta this morning, so just waiting to hear back. I showed them my pictures of my tests, and they were really excited. I won't have an ultrasound until I'm 7 weeks , so in 3 weeks will be my ultrasound. We will schedule that today I think. I also got them to write down the gender and seal it in a envelope. So that we can look at it together!

Oh wow, that's awesome! When will you open it?!
Nice you get to find out so early!!

Rebecca- unfortunately I have my own business and get paid per hour. So if I take a day off I lose that whole day's income and we can't afford that after these IVF costs :(.

Thanks for the sympathy ladies.

Froggy- so cool that you can find out the gender already!

Sorry that's too bad :(
I have vacation days saved up which I will use for the week after transfer. I'm going with hubby to Phoenix for 5 days. It'll help with the long 12 day wait.

I will test early using an Frer and the good thing is I didn't need trigger so there's no hcg in my system to fool the test. If it's positive then I'll no it's a true positive.

I see your beta is Wednesday. We can wait together since Wednesday is my transfer. It'll be the big day for both of us!

My beta is 182!! I'm not sure when we will open it! Maybe tonight!

Froggyfrog - 182 is great! Congratulations!!!
What a fab thing to find out the gender now :)

Fern and Rebecca - I'm another one on the Wednesday excitement boat, as I start down regging then!

Hi ladies,
Wondering if anyone can relate. Do you find that with all this IVF stuff, you really have to put planning on hold? I have a reunion with friends over Memorial Day weekend, but being that I started stims last night, it seems that time-wise, I will likely either have a) monitoring appointments over that weekend (usually every other day) or b) egg retrieval. I really want to see my friends, many of whom are flying in for this, but I can't justify driving 5 hours (and all the stress of that) to only have to leave the next day. Plus one friend is pregnant, and this other girl who honestly gets on my nerves as it is, just informed us she is as well with her second child. (She informed us a few months ago that she would like to be pregnant during the reunion - must be nice to be able to plan your pregnancies...) So even if it turns out appointments won't get in the way, I'm really not looking forward to hearing pregnancy talk all weekend, then trying to sneak in my meds, explain why I'm not drinking, and avoid questions about when I'm going to be having a baby... And if I don't go at the last minute, how do I explain that? (I'm a terrible liar) And I'll feel depressed because I won't see my friends. Seems like there's no good option for me here. And thus adding I feel so discouraged and down lately. Any advice?

My advise is say you are going but plan not to go. Last minute have the flu. They will none be the wiser.

Yay froggy, congrats it is great you have a positive!

Rebecca, no injections but I am on progesterone tablets.

Hiker I second what myshel said. Just fake being sick.

We opened the gender....and it's a boy!!!

Congratulations Froggy! You must be beside yourself with happiness!! Must feel so real now! All the best to you and your hubby!!

Froggy - yay, congrats. I thought with all those girls it was likely to be a girl. So excited for you.

Hiker - that's a tough one. If you don't think you can work it around your schedule or want to be around pregnancy talk just be honest and say something came up that you can't get out of. I've found being vague is nice. I've used a lot of having "medical procedures" when I've had to rearrange my work schedule for next month already. No one really asks. If they are friends it might be harder to get away with so even more vague would be better.

Myshel - I'm sure it's super hard but try not to read into the spotting too much. Keeping my fingers super crossed for you.

Congrats froggy. It's nice to see a BFP on this thread.

Oh Froggy I remember you from another thread and I wondered how you were going
I'm so happy for you!!!!! Congrats on your precious boy. A happy and a healthy to you. I really and so happy for u.. And hopefully everyone on here gets their BFP!!

Hiker - yeah I found my 35th bday so depressing.. But didn't compare to my 36th when I still wasn't pregnant and my little sister told me she was pregnant after trying for a month! It will happen for u!! Looking forward to seeing your BFP news soon!
And lemon.. And anyone else I've missed

So we got some good news. Out of the 3 eggs we got 3 embryos!! A 4ab, 2bb and an early blasto! We are putting back 2 per my husband's decision. I couldn't make up my mind. Still waiting for the transfer but it's a relief to here the news, esp when I found I only retrieved 3 eggs.

That's great news rq. 3 out of 3 is great. When is your ET?

Out of 5 I ended up with 2 bc blastos transferred on Tues and have had a salty taste in my mouth since. My GP today said that is a common sign of pregnancy so hoping it lasts until preg test next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->