IVF/FET May and June

Afm- I'm either sick or pregnant. Very dizzy & upset stomach today, pounding heart & headache. I'm constantly hungry though? I don't think the hormone treatment is making me ill, have been taking it for more than a week?? Hm.

Could very well be :) those are the exact same symptoms i had.. when i was 4dp5dt i started feeling yuck! And 5dp5dt i was super nauseouses. Thats when i got my bfp. And continued to have morning sickness up until about 16 weeks lol

Good luck!

Omw misscassie I can't believe you are 20 weeks already! Woohoooo so glad everything is going well! Xxx

Fern - good luck. Hopefully this is a positive sign :)

Rq - congrats on being PUPO.

Kristix - those sound like great numbers. Hope the wait isn't too horrible.

Spotting as stopped, but slight cramping persists ... Feeling hopeful. Going to take a pee stick test tomorrow, can't wait until Monday for the beta. I want a heads up on whether or not to be heart broken or excited.

That is exciting RQ! Hoping that frozen can be used for a sibling one day!

Hi everyone

Fern yay I so hope this is a positive sign!! When do you plan to test?

Myshel good luck for tomorrow I really hope you see 2 lines.

Misscassie 20 weeks half way gosh time certainly flies by.

Kristix great numbers fx for you.

Well I feel like a fool - so tonight was my first injection of supecur...should be easy as an ex nurse (not practised for 6 years) it should be a walk in the park yes...err well no! I suddenly forgot everything I know and went into panic mode, have I got the right dose? Am I going to have a nasty reaction, all sorts of crazy thoughts!! So there I was sweating buckets sat on the end of my bed saying 123 123 thinking what a nutter! Anyhow I did it!! Now I feel weird achy down by bladder area just weird I guess this is normal and I also feel a bit tight chested but I'm sure that is just the anxiety! What a crazy few minutes lol!! Now I have pulled myself back together and hopefully tomorrow will not be such a palava 😂😂😂. I'm so excited to have actually started the process 😀😀

Hope everyone else is ok!

I'm definitely getting DH involved. He'll be following my instructions, but he'll defo be reading up on it first too. Then I'll have something nice for us both as a reward!

Hi ladies, I was really sick all day today. I think it was the progesterone which I took last night. I forgot how awfully painful those shots are. I am feeling better now but I was so nauseous all day.

Nimbec- lmao!!! That sounds so familiar, I'm sure it's just nerves and you will be fine with today's shot :). Day 1= done!!

Rebecca- sorry that the pio made you so sick.

Wellll yesterday was definitely just a stomach bug for me. I feel fine today (physically ). In fact I don't feel pregnant at all & call it intuition but I don't "sense" my embryo at all anymore. I was planning on testing daily this week to test out the trigger but now Idk.

Myshel- stalking for pics!! Btw did you have a trigger shot too?

Hi all, do you mind if I join? As you can see from my signature, I did ivf back in February/March but unfortunately I was at risk of OHSS so the clinic decided to freeze my embryos. I start to down reg on the 31st May which is day 21, hoping my transfer will be beginning of July. I didn't down reg with my ivf cycle, anyone got any feedback or advise on it? Also how long from when u took your first injection did you bled?

Here it is!!! I had Ovidrel trigger shot 16 days ago.
For the first time in my life I saw two lines ..... Holy moly I think this worked! Not going to get too excited until we see the beta come back doubled. We are so freaked out that this is just a trick of our minds or something.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 20
Yay!!!!! Congrats myshel!!!!! I can't wait for your beta! Are you going to keep testing at home to see the line get darker? It's pretty fun to watch that second line pop up when you have never seen it before!

Myshel - huge congrats. So exciting!!! Definetly hoping it sticks and you have a healthy pregnancy.

Yay!!! So excited for you Myshelsong. Just goes to show you that you can't ever count yourself out.

Congratulations!
I'm really pleased for you and so excited. It's also a great lesson for those of us doing IVF, that no symptoms and spotting/cramps can still end in a bfp! Yayayayay! Crying a bit with happiness for you right now :)

Myshelsong- that looks pretty convincing!!

Congrats honey!!!

ES89, welcome to the thread.
I've not been on here long and am starting down regs on Wednesday, 1st ever IVF. I can't answer your questions, but wanted to welcome you, so you don't get lost amongst all the bfp excitement!

Myshel amazing congratulations 😀Super news!

Welcome Es89 I'm on my first cycle too just started down regging last night so sadly can't answer your questions just yet.

Hope everyone is ok 😀. Sorry for the short post its manic here!

Thanks for the welcomes nimbec and elliecain, any daily feedback will be appreciated 😊😊
Lovely to see bfps on here especially after so long trying, congratulations myshelsong! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->