IVF/FET May and June

Hi Froggyfrog, that's great news. I didn't know they could tell the gender that early, how does that work? I thought they could only do it at 12 week scan but that may be an NHS thing?

Hi Froggyfrog, that's great news. I didn't know they could tell the gender that early, how does that work? I thought they could only do it at 12 week scan but that may be an NHS thing?

She did PGD so they know the gender from the chromosome testing. Kind of cool!

We had genetic testing done on our embryos. They look at the chromosomes, and can see what gender it is.

Also - has anyone had stinging eyes as a symptom? I thought it was due to a new eyeliner but not wearing it today and Google search says it could be?

Thanks Froggyfrog & Rebecca, I understand now.

Sorry if I'm babbling loads but I'm freaking out a bit now as I am juggling two major things at the moment. I had an interview this morning and will find out end of next week if I get the job. So next week could be full of life changing info. Job is in another country.........

Thanks for all the suggestions on excuses. I think vague will be best. It will have to be last minute because I just don't know what next week's scans will bring!

Congrats of the 3 healthy embies!

Lana, I hope you get lots of positive news next week for many reasons!

Side questions- what supplements are you all taking? Any in particular your docs recommend? What about baby aspirin? How do you (or do you) all adjust your eating, drinking, exercising, sleeping habits during stims, retrievals and transfers? Just curious!

So still spotting a little bit but starting cramping a bit this morning. Trying not to freak out too much I amhoping this is good but I have felt all of this before right before AF so my hopes are not up very much.

Congrats on the three fertilized RQ!

Hi all

Quick hello from me we have our main supplier from overseas staying with us this weekend so I any not be able to get on much :(

Froggy yay amazing news how exciting!!

myshel keeping everything crossed for you.

Hiker I just try to be healthy I have decided restricting things is not going to be good for my mood...I will try and drink as much water as possible and I don't drink tea/coffee anyway as I don't like them so my caffeine levels are quite low - chocolate will be my nemesis and once I start down reg tomorrow I will not have any...hubby better watch out lol!

Lana good luck for all next week hopefully a good week for you.

Ellie time is passing quickly not long now!

As for me I start down reg tomorrow yay feels good to actually start something eventually! Quite excited!

Hope everyone else is ok!!

I finally got my treatment schedule through today and it's so exciting!
My baseline scan is on the 10th June and then I'll start stimming, with my first check scan on 17th. My FSH dose is really low because of my high AMH. I'm only going to inject 150iu one day and 75iu the next. Retrieval expected around 24th... I'm so excited!!!

Great news Rq!!!! Hope all 3 keep growing and the 2 they put in stick!

ellicain and nimbec - congrats on starting. So excited for you both!

Myshel - still keeping my fingers crossed for you. Really hope it's not AF showing up. Definitely keep us posted.

Hiker - I'm glad you asked this question, since I'm curious as well. I'm on a few Facebook groups and a ton of them eat pineapple cores, avocados, etc. around implantation time. And there's quite a few supplements they take like CoQ10 (which I think some in this group take as well). I think it will be overwhelming for me to try some of it, so I think you have to do within what you feel could help you specifically. Though I'd like to do acupuncture before the procedure and the clinic for it is right next door. I'm also a fan of avocados, so might just throw in some extras around that time.

Lanabanna - good luck and hope you get the job. Moving to another country would be exciting, but it would be a big change and lots going on at once. Don't feel bad for needing support at all. That's what we are here for!

Lana I had my ET today! I'm PUPO!

Excited for you Ellie.

Myshelsong, hang in there!!

Y'all I expected a little more from this Valium! I had a crappy nights sleep last night because of the early transfer. I was expecting the Valium to put me to sleep but I laid down when I got home afterward and there was no way I was sleeping. So I got up and took a hot shower and shaved my legs. Then fixed my hair all fancy and did my makeup and then painted my nails (I do my own gel nails so they take a little while) and then had my hubby take me to the store. I was joking that I need a Valium everyday if I'm this productive. But I'm glad I wasn't zonked out or sleepy all day. It's rainy here now so it might be time to nestle into the couch.

Hey everyone.

So I had my retrieval on Thursday.

They got ten , and originally only 3 were mature....but they said about 4 or 5 were really close...soooo today they called me and advised :
8 mature and out of the 8, 7 sucesfully fertilized.

Soooo now I wait. Sunday I find out how many survive assisted hatching.
I hate waiting.

Kristix -those are good numbers

Rebecca - beta is the Tuesday after Memorial Day. I prob won't test at home.

Kristix, that's great. Good luck!

RQ120, congrats on being PUPO and fingers crossed xx

Lab called this morning. The early blasto turned into an embryo stage 3BA so not too bad. Now we will have one on ice if case this fresh cycle is dud.

Congrats RQ!!

Myshel- how are you??

Lana- I'm also going a bit bonkers & overthinking & googling everything! And it does NOT make the time pass more quickly lol. Sending you hugs!

Hiker- Since 3 months before IVF, DH and I've been taking co-q 10, l-arginine, l-carnitine, multivits, salmon oil and extra zinc & vitamin C. (Since transfer however, I've only been taking prenatals & salmon oil; not all the amino acids or co-q 10 anymore) also been following an anti-inflammatory /paleo style eating plan to help with my endometriosis. I take baby aspirin daily (having been diagnosed with a slight, subclinical blood clotting disorder) and cortizone daily to lower my immune response, to try to prevent my body from rejecting the embryo. And of course progesterone & estrogen supplements. :)

Froggy- congrats on your boy!

Afm- I'm either sick or pregnant. Very dizzy & upset stomach today, pounding heart & headache. I'm constantly hungry though? I don't think the hormone treatment is making me ill, have been taking it for more than a week?? Hm.

Woohooo nimbec and ellie for starting this journey!! Xxx

Kristix wow 8/10 is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"