IVF/FET May and June

I don't think there is a "Standard" for how many follicles they collect. Everyone protocol is different, and I know for me we only got follicles from the right ovary.
I had 12 retrieved, 8 matured & fertilized, 1 was transferred, 3 frozen.

But I was on HIGH aggressive protocol. 300iu Gonal F from day 2 then we added more injectables on day 6

Good luck fern, hope that little line gets darker and darker!

Fern - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. This sounds super promising though!

Myshel - congrats again. Very exciting!!

Myshel still so excited for you!

Fern good luck and I really hope the line gets darker and darker and darker.

:hi: Ellie. Such a crazy thing right. They want some but not to many. Kind of like Goldielocks. Ha!

Thanks everyone for your answers it help me put my mind at ease. Trying to stay calm is the name of the game. Appt went well and I am so happy and relieved. We have 12 follies ranging from 6-12 and 75% of those are between 9-12. We will see what my e2 levels and if they want to keep or increase my meds. Right now I will just keep on keeping on...lots of water, high protein intake, minimal carbs, and yummy avocados. Next appt Thursday.

Ellie I forgot to say...yes I am on FSH (Follistim) and LH/FSH (Menopur :devil: btw).

Mdc- that seems like a great number of follies.

Afm- transfer has been scheduled for 9:45am tomorrow. I can't wait to be Pupo!

Yay, Rebecca. So excited for you. Keeping my fingers crossed that you have a successful transfer tomorrow.

mdc - your numbers are looking great so far. Good luck!

Mic that seems a great number of follies.

Rebecca good luck!

Fern waiting with baited breath please keep us updated I have everything crossed for you!

Ellie good luck for tomorrow it's your first injection I think?

All ok with me, day 4 today and getting better at injecting :)

Excited for you to be pup rebecca!

Fern I hope that's the start of your bfp!

Everyone good luck with your upcoming retrievals!

I got back my second beta....it rose to 2017! It seems He is nice and snuggled in there!

Thanks ladies!

Best of luck Rebecca! I probably missed it but how many are you transferring?

Nimbec I am just one day ahead of you, today will be day 5. Good luck! Crazy I used to be scared of needles and if you asked me even a year ago I would have said there is no way I could do injections.

Fern, hopefully that line will get darker and then you won't have to wonder anymore!

Rebecca - good luck

Froggy - happy to hear about your great beta numbers

I'm 34 w/ endo and my doc told me when I started stimming that his goal is 17 follies/eggs (I don't remember which but I do remember 17 or one or the other). Our outcome didn't meet that goal, but fortunately we are still happy with the 3 day 5 embryos that we did get!

Gl with today's transfer rebecca! Hope it all goes smoothly.

I was on 6dp5dt yesterday with the second test. ... which dried basically without a line. Will test again when I get up in a few minutes.

Fern- it's still quite early. Hopefully this means the hcg is out of your system and you'll get to see a true positive in a few days!

Afm- it's 5:18 and I'm up in bed too anxious to sleep!!

Keep us updated Fern

LOL Rebecca. I didn't sleep well the night before. The only difference is I had to be at my clinic at 6:30am so being up at 5:18 wouldn't have been a problem.

Got a slightly darker line this am & beta 47,5. Will have to check if it increases in 48hrs before we can call it a true +.

Rebecca- thinking of you. X

Fern - this is all sounding so promising. Keep us updated!

Rebecca - good luck again!

Wow that is an early beta! Fingers crossed for you hun

Lets do a poll - when does your clinic/Dr do the first Beta test?

Mine was 10dpt

Hello ladies, I am pupo!!!

Was a wonderful experience and I'm looking forward to my beta!

Myshel- my clinic does the first beta at 12 days for a 5dt however, my Re agreed to allow me to come 10dp5dt because I will be away on days 12,13, and 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->