IVF/FET May and June

Yes it's very early.... that's why my dr follows it up 2 days later. His clinic believes it's important to catch chemical pregnancies too, for diagnostic purposes. :) hope this isn't one/not just the trigger!

Mine is scheduled for 11dp5dt. I'm so tempted to test today. Today is 5dp5dt.....

Congrats on being puppy Rebecca!

Fern I hope this is it! I'm excited about your second beta

Congrats Rebecca! Hoping for you. 😀

My clinic does on day 10, then another test 2 days later to show increase.
Will find out in the next few hours. Man I hate waiting

Fern congrats on the beta!
Rebecca, yay for being PUPO. Not long to wait now, just 10 days :)

Afm, I started norethisterone today and I'm excited to start at last. I'll be POAS from Friday (8dpo), just in case my birthday ovulation last week worked out. You aren't supposed to take norethisterone if you're pregnant, so I do need to start testing as soon as possible.

Lol rq I started testing on 5dp5dt to test out the trigger..... that's a torture in and of itself lol! I never used to test this much.

Rebecca, 2 PUPO congrats! I had a friend who did her first ET and she said she was surprisingly emotional. Funny you can see you LO (in your case ones) really getting its start.

Fern, wonderful early beta and cannot wait to see the a doubled number next time!

Myshel, ugh the waiting is torture! I have yet to do a beta but goodness I would be dying. You got this though!

Ellie, yeah for your first step. I hope it is your last bc you get a surprise BFP, but either way you are on your way!

Afm, my RN called and said keep on with the same dose so stim day 5 is in the books. Now just waiting (ahhhh...all this waiting) for tomorrow's scan. Grow little follies...grow!

Thanks ladies!

Mdc- what's LO?
I actually did feel quite emotional during the transfer. I found the doctor to be so wonderful. She said "let's make some magic happen!" And it made me tear up. It was a really beautiful experience. The fresh transfer I had in October was very medically oriented and very cold and unemotional.

Beta is in and it is 406!
First one was 206, so we are on the right track. Just scheduled our first us for June 8. So excited!

Rebecca, LO is little one.

Mdc, I was reading a thread elsewhere today and they were all singing "Grow, follies, grow, grow, grow" to the Johnny B Goode tune :)

Myshel, that's great news! Doubling up nicely... Settling in for the long haul!

Rebecca822 - congratulations on your transfer, I found it emotional too and my husband got to see it on the Ultra sound and he also teamed up.

Ellie - Good luck

rq120 - we had ET same day, when is your test?

Froggy, Fern & Myshel - good news on Beta's. But What does Beta and all the scores mean? Is it HCG levels? I have my pregnancy test at the Fertility Unit tomorrow but is just a urine test and I haven't done one yet..... I think I can have bloods if I want to pay extra, is it worth doing. I think if it's positive they just do an ultra sound a couple of weeks later.

I am convinced I am pregnant my belly feels like a balloon (already have DD and have had 3 x abdo surgery so nothing to hold anything in and I have metal mouth, so if pregnancy test is negative I won't believe it 😁 and will stay there until I get a positive or get removed by security. Can blood test tell if its twins or do you have to wait until scan?

Hi all

Fern great news on the beta fingers crossed!!

Myshel & froggy yay on ultrasounds it's all very exciting!

Ellie well done for day 1 :) I take it that you are doing a short protocol so no down regging?

Rebecca congrats on being pupo fingers crossed now for a sticky bean.

Hi to everyone else sorry just a quick post from me as away with work in Germany! Having a panic though I have been taking burserelin (supecur) at 9.30-10pm at night and have just read it should be taken exactly the same time and also earlier between 6 & 8pm anyone have any info on this?? Hope I haven't screwed things up! Plus now I'm an hour ahead so means I'll have to wait up to take it at 10.30 🙈....could I take it earlier do you think?

Lol Lana!!! Yeah you just stay there till it's positive :). Yep a "beta" is a blood test for the hcg level in the blood stream. Fx!!

I really hope many more ladies on here get bfps. Congrats again myshel, I can just imagine you must be bursting at the seams!

Thanks for all the support ladies. I truly mean it. Sharing this journey with you all means a lot regardless of the outcome. Sisters in arms :). I'm not going to claim a bfp unless I get a rise in hcg levels on Friday. I'm just a bit too sceptical after all these years I guess. Still feel bfn (not feeling depressed today at all, just yesterday morning). I guess it's a defense mechanism.

Rebecca- so glad you had a nice transfer. My dr showed us the bubble on the u/s containing our embie and he said "here's your child". It made me tear up too. So nice when doctors have that human side.

Ellie- when will you test? Fx!!

Hi nimbec!!
Hm that's a toughie. Definitely the same time each night. Can you email/call your dr? GL!!! Can't wait until your egg collection, PUPO and then bfp :)

Thanks fern, no sadly it's out of hours - I will call tomorrow as I don't really want to be staying up till 10.30 all week if possible (I'm shattered with work) but then I will if I have too - I'll wait up tonight to be sure. The first few I have done have been within a 45min window so fingers crossed I haven't ruined it all - hopefully I have enough days left to be precise with it :)

I'm so holding out lots of hope for you and stalking like mad for the next beta!!

Lana that really made me chuckle and I hope you get the answer you want straight away!!

Thanks nimbec :) you will be one of the first to know I promise. Xx I don't think 45 mins will make such a big difference. Just as long as it's not 6pm one day then 8pm the next, followed by a 4pm and a 9 pm shot (that's what the nurse @ my clinic told me). Let us know what they say.

Thanks Fern I'll definitely let you know what they say as maybe helpful to others who are new. X

No, I'm on long protocol too. I start buserelin on Friday for 2 weeks then start stimming gonal f on 10th June. Ive got a week of norethisterone from today to induce withdrawal bleed after I stop it.

I'm going to start POAS this weekend, just to rule out a surprise natural bfp, as we still TTC while waiting to start down regs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->