IVF/FET May and June

Rq- lucky you! I wish I was at 6dpt today.

Im 1dpt and I'm feeling kind of achy today. My butt is so sore from the PIO injections. I'm a side sleeper and could barely sleep due to the pain.
I'm thinking of buying myself a pregnancy pillow so I'll have an easier time sleeping.

Nimbec, I just emailed my nurse and mentioned I was worried about messing up my buserelin nasal spray timings (I start tomorrow). This is her reply:
Please don't panic about the nasal spray, once you get into a routine with it all will be ok. If you do forget a dose just try and catch up as soon as you can.
She also said the other day:
As long as you do the two sprays before bed the time does not matter.

Hope that reassures you.

Rebecca I found that warming up the progesterone (in my bra) helped tremendously with the pain and bruising.

Froggyfrog, loving your ticker today - size of a pop rocks crystal!
My cp ended at 5w, so I'm always pleased when peoples' tickers get to 5w+1 :)

Everyone has Different threshold for pain?
I heard someone say once they were using the wrong needle ... But that may have been a different drug they were talking about.

Hi everyone, it's nearly 9pm here and I'm shattered so just a very quick message tonight.

I'm very happy to say we got a BFP this afternoon🎉 They don't do the Beta test so just need to take it easy and wait 3 weeks for the ultrasound. Getting one step closer.....

Will chat more tomorrow xx

Congrats Lana!! Great news

Rebecca - don't know why it hurts so bad. The ones I didn't warm up hurt and bruised pretty bad but now I don't take short cuts about warming it way up and I haven't had any problems since. Maybe its just because we are all different I guess. Maybe try a heating pad after too?? I also walk a little afterward to move the oil around in that muscle and my hubby massages the area a little right after he injects.

Lana, yay! What excellent news!
This is one lucky thread to be on :)

Yay Lana!!

Any other bfp that I missed? I want to make sure the first post is updated :)

Ellie thank you very very much i really appreciate it, i'm injecting but i guess it must be similar ...i've decided to stay up the extra hour so its at the same time whilst i'm away just incase :wacko: the things we worry about! Happy sniffing to you :)

Lana Congratulations!! great news.

Rebecca sorry to hear its hurting so much-could you ask to swap to cyclogest that way its not an injection?

Well I had to do my injection in a restaurant toilet - not a nice experience but dinner with clients was running late (thank goodness I had taken it incase) and i had no choice. I wouldn't do it in the cubical as they looked horrid so i did it by the sinks stood up praying nobody walked in :haha::haha: hopefully I won't have to do that too many times!

Hope all you other ladies are all ok!

Fern tomorrow is your next beta.....i'm so desperate to know the numbers!!! I'm sure it will be positive news.

Rebecca, hurry up Wednesday! I am dreading the pio (or pia as I will likely call them :haha: ) I hear it gets easier. What dose are you on? Did you apply some heat to it afterward?

Rq, pharmacy buddies! Your symptoms sound like such a good start.

Lana, a huge congratulations! Man this thread is on a roll.

Nimbec, I hear you on the injections (had to do my first stim in a airport bathroom). Good thing you were prepared!

Froggy, I agree with Ellie I love that ticker!

Hi to everyone else!

Good news today, I am now growing a total of 14 follies (2 new ones have made an appearance...although they are quite small for now), and my e2 level doubled. Since the biggest is a little over 13 with quite a few right behind we are starting certrotide tonight, hopefully I can stay up until 10pm. That reminds me I need to set my alarm just in case I get distracted. Looks like my ER may be exactly what my calendar predicted Tues or Wed. Eeekkk!

Rq, that's great news! I'm so pleased for all the positives girls :)

Mdc, good luck, I'm excited for you for next week and great that 2 news follies have appeared!

I've just sniffed my buserelin for the first time. I am now panicking that I did it wrong, as I was expecting to feel more wet in my nostril... I think I'm just a natural worrier. I've got to do it at school at 11... should be fun!

I decided not to POAS today, as I think it's just too early at 8dpo and I want to save my strips for next month, when I will be testing out the trigger and then testing in the bfp!

RQ that is fantastic! Hoping this is it for you!

MDC - good luck! grow follicles grow!

afm - I started spotting a bit again. trying not to be worried.
Super exhausted, starting to feel gross in the morning when I wake up and nipples still hurting. still in shock I am pregnant, this wait for the ultrasound is going to be worse than the tww!

I'm pregnant!!! Beta has more than doubled in 47 hours; from 47,5 to 121,4.
In so much shock & totally ecstatic!!

Will catch up later; I have to teach a class :)

Yay, congrats on the number Fern!

Myshelsong - I can only imagine the wait for the US. We already have ours scheduled because they do it at the beginning of the cycle. If the cycle doesn't work its the consult with the doc and if you are pregnant, they convert to an US visit. I only got a BFP on a home test and I'm already thinking of the US wait.

elle - I have never done the nasal spray but I'm sure you did it correct.

MDC - follie count sounds promising!

Rq, that is so great your line is getting darker and bring on the beta!

Ellie, I get not wanting to poas yet, but GL when you do!

Myshel, sorry about the spotting that is scary, and you know it is common...but geez not what you want. Hang in there and remember you ARE pregnant today. Hope your scan comes quickly for you. :hugs:

Fern, :wohoo: that is a great beta!

Day 7 of stims in the books and started cetrotide last night. I am guessing this is normal, but wanted to ask the experts here :winkwink: Yesterday I just got in a funk. I was over the injections, cranky, and starting to get a case of the what ifs. Ugh! I have been doing so well on being positive and then wham....negativity reared its ugly head. I think it all started when I looked at the egg attribution rates. :dohh: How do you handle the negative thoughts? And does it get better or worse and you get closer to ER...just want to be prepared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->