IVF/FET May and June

Hi Tulip, there are loads of us who will be doing this at the same time as you. This is my first IVF, just turned 39 and can't wait to start stimming in 13 days! I hope you are successful again :)

Nimbec, I can't believe they wouldn't let you on, if you explain. Can you ring the airline and find out their policy in advance? Maybe otherwise go to a hospital and ask them to do you a note? Good luck xx

Mdc- any must sees in Phoenix? Was planning on going to Sedona.

Bronte- hooray, glad to hear you're all set to begin!

Nimbec- I hope you don't have airport troubles. Good luck flying!

Morning ladies! Just thought I would update you - my clinic have said that I can take the supecur several hours earlier today and that one dose out of sink is absolutely fine she said no matter how early like 4 hours will not ruin my cycle - phew!!! Great news ladies so don't panic if you are slightly early or late with supecur.

Well last day of business today then home tonight very early hours of morning, can't wait to get home to see my little boy 😀.

Hope you all have a great day!

Phew glad everything is OK Nimbec! Ivf is stressful enough without adding in anything else :).

Thank you for the lovely welcomes xxx

Is anyone cycling without telling work? I'm a teacher (I work part time) and I was hoping that the monitoring scans would fall this week while I'm off work (it's half term) but it seems like that isn't going to happen! Last time I cycled during the summer holiday, so I didn't have a problem. I'm going to need at least one day off - probably 2. I'm not sure what to do. I think I'm going to have to email the Head, but I know it'll get around and we didn't want to tell anyone...it's a lovely but very gossipy place.

Hey Tulip.
I'm a teacher too and I've told my Head. She's been amazing. You can ask yours not to tell anyone.
I've given the cover lady a list of treatments, possible side-effects and times I may need cover too. I love the idea of not telling anyone, but I know I'm going to need support with this. The saving grace is that my test will be right at the end of the school year, so know one will bother me for the result! Another teacher did ICSI not that long ago, now has a baby. She was upfront about it from the start, which I'm so glad about because I can now ask her things and talk through all the details!

It's crazy how many teachers I've met on these boards/groups, by the way!

Hi Fern. You spotted the temp, huh?! I didn't go to bed until 4 and temp at 6, so not a great one. I was at my husband's gig last night (he plays lead guitar in a band) and we were wired after it. I slept so poorly and felt really hot when I woke up. I thought it might be the buserelin, but it's still up now.
I've tested, bfn. I'm so not bothered by it, in fact... On with IVF!

Fern - I attached my BFP pics for you. I think you asked for them? The bottom one was after a 2 hr hold and all of them are in the afternoon.

I didn't test yesterday becaus hubby had that gleam in his eye that was warning that I was testing too much. Lol. Besides it wasn't a big deal to me anyway because I have my beta on Tuesday. I am having cramps that come and go. Allergies decided to kick in this weekend so I had to look up if Allergra is safe to take.

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 12
Ooohhh I'm loving that progression rq! Definite bfp!! Can't wait for your beta in 2 days. Our cycles were almost exactly the same with the 3 embies & testing early & same symptoms :) and now bump buddies! You might be having twins though ;).

Ellie- hope it's just too soon and you still get a bfp, glad you're psyched to still do ivf though.

Sooo looking forward to more good news on this thread. There are lots more bfps coming, I can feel it!

I'm definitely joining a February 2017 pregnancy group as soon as someone starts one!

For the ladies who did a fresh cycle- when did you stop taking estrogen supplements? My dr is on leave atm and the dr who is filling in for him said for me to stop taking e2 on Friday at only 4weeks pregnant. Is that right??

I've never made it that far myself, but my doctor has told me that she would keep me on estrogen and progesterone until 10 or 11 weeks.

Fern- I'm on estrogen and progestorone, I didn't do fresh. I am both injection form of estrogen and progesterone as well as suppositories for both and oral estrogen. I would love to get off all this stuff but I know the estrogen is sticking around until at least my first beta. Progesterone I'm sure for most of the first trimester (fingers crossed)

Fern, did you do a HCG trigger? If so I think my paperwork said to stop estrogen after the beta. I did a Lupron trigger so I will have to continue the estrogen longer.

Hey ladies, just checking in too see how everyone is doing?
I am excited to see all the positives we have gotten so far. Can't wait to see the us pics soon.
I don't think I had estrogen at all during my cycle. Were you on estrogen because of some other reason, or is it just because of the drugs you were taking?
I am on progesterone until the end of my first trimester.

AFM I am feeling kinda weird. I have found I have gas pains, like ouch I can feel things move and it hurts. Must be all the blood moving down there, I have no idea. Anyone else?
It was also hot this weekend, went to the in laws and no air condition so I basically boiled in a sundress. It was crazy. I was worried for a bit that it may have effected the embryo, but there are hotter places than there living room so I am sure I am fine.

Myshel- make sure to drinks lots of water in the heat!

Afm- I'm anxiously awaiting my beta. I think I'll poas tomorrow morning

Thanks girls for all your replies. It makes sense; I did the hcg trigger and took estrogen to help thicken my lining. Then I was told to stop taking it after my second beta. I am still taking progesterone (crinone) until week 10 or 12 ish.

Ooohh Rebecca please post your test tomorrow, gl!!

Myshel- I also have pains on and off. Then I stress if they stop! Hope you can cool down a bit today :)

Nimbec, glad you did not have to fly with shots. It was nerve wracking when I had to do it. Even scarier is I never got asked about even the 1 1/2 long mixing needle.

Fern, make sense to stop thr E2 much sooner.

Myshel, hope you stayed cool!

Hello to all the other preggos and those soon to be :winkwink:

Looks like one more days of stims for me. Lead is 19.5 with some so close to 15 we want one extra push. Luckily E2 is only 2495. Hopefully trigger tomorrow. :wohoo:

Light test was Wednesday, dark test was today (Monday) w/ dilute urine. :)

Beta is tomorrow. I'll update with the result. I think today is going to be my last test, but I'm glad I did test so I won't be a nervous wreck tomorrow waiting for results.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79