IVF/FET May and June

When will your due date be? What about you rq, fern, and myshel. I'm due Jan 25th. Are the rest of you all Feb?

February 10.
If it's twins they won't let me go past 38 weeks (if I get that far).

So exciting hearing all the pregnancy talk, and hopefully the preggo ball will keep rolling.

Tulip, Are you just taking Menopur or also something like Follistim or Gonal F? I know dosing can make us a basket case, but I am sure you are in good hands with your doc.

Ellie, I know we are always waiting it feels like, but you are on your way with a clear path now. Hang in there.

I know I am probably forgetting others, so hello!

I am officially cleared for a trigger :wohoo: we had some nice follie growth and E2 got a final push also. So excited for this step, but nervous as all get out just hoping we get some nice good quality eggs to work with for pgs. Oh well, just one thing at a time I guess.

So exciting hearing all the pregnancy talk, and hopefully the preggo ball will keep rolling.

Tulip, Are you just taking Menopur or also something like Follistim or Gonal F? I know dosing can make us a basket case, but I am sure you are in good hands with your doc.

Ellie, I know we are always waiting it feels like, but you are on your way with a clear path now. Hang in there.

I know I am probably forgetting others, so hello!

I am officially cleared for a trigger :wohoo: we had some nice follie growth and E2 got a final push also. So excited for this step, but nervous as all get out just hoping we get some nice good quality eggs to work with for pgs. Oh well, just one thing at a time I guess.

Mdc - yeah it's just 450iui of Menopur, no other stimulating drugs.

Good luck with ER hope you get lots of lovely eggs! X

Come on Mdc! I've got a really good feeling for you my lovely girl. After all this time, patience and supporting others, it's your turn :hugs:

Thank you everyone! It is so exciting to finally be getting ready for my first retrieval.

Tulip, the reason I asked is that since Menopur is both LH and FSH, I think the overall dose is not that much different than what I took. I did Follistim 300 (=300 of FSH) and 150 of Menopur (75 of FSH and 75 of lh), so my total dose was 375 of FSH. So technically your FSH is not crazy high, if that makes you feel better. Once you get the first scan you will start to feel better about the growth, and they can always change.

My edd is 3 Feb. We should actually start a pregnancy thread together; would you ladies be interested?

Myshel- uhh the bloat is real! I blame it on the progesterone. I've actually lost a teensy bit of weight even though I'm constantly hungry & eating but my stomach is enormous lol.

Froggy- I've had my gall bladder removed a few years ago and have struggled with diarrhoea since then. Some foods make it worse especially rich food. Maybe switch up what you are eating and see if it makes a difference?

Rebecca I agree that's a great line, you didn't trigger after all so that can only be baby! I got my first true line only on 7dp5dt and it was so light (didn't use frer though).

Mdc so glad you're almost ready for ec! Keep us updated.

Hugs to everyone else still stimming/downregging xx

hi everyone
My hubby has NOA with FSH 13 and Testosterone on low side with with lil difference. No other issues. Chromosomal tests n other came back normal. on my side everything is normal . I have started first IVF/ICSI injections last Wednesday today is eight day. Egg retrieval will be at end of June and so is hubby M TESE as well. Lets hope dr find out some swimmers.
Anyone who are going to start IVF/ICSI cycle can join me here. Thanks

Fern - a pregnancy thread sounds fun!

I've been so tired the last few days. Earlier this week I said to hubby "I've needed a bit more sleep at night but overall I'm not that tired". Well as soon as I said that Bam! So tired. The good thing is I can usually make it through the day with enough energy, I'm more tired after work.

Depending on which calendar I use, I found a couple online. I am either due Jan 27 or 30.
Thanks for saying that about symptoms coming and going. I have felt my symptoms slowly disappear the last day and it freaked me out. No spotting or anything, but I was freaking out about missed miscarriage and stuff.

RQ afternoon for me is my nap time, I have never napped before but I can barely keep my eyes open. Lol

Good luck tulip! Hope June/July is your month

Mdc you are so close!

Fern how are you feeling? The bloat is absolutely the progesterone. I was doing the same thing before the transfer lol

RQ when is the beta? Did I miss it already

Froggy - have you taken probiotics before? I found these really help with my stomach. Great for tummy problems and just fill your body with good bacteria.
I had my gallbladder removed over 10 years ago and these are a lifesaver.

Anyone know if there are any problems taking them while pregnant? I heard no, but what have you heard?

Tulip, TESE sounds really tough. I've heard a few ladies who's husbands did that. I really hope they can find a few good swimmers for you guys!

Here's today's test with yesterday's. I see the line is a bit darker. There's no doubt it's baby :)

Fern, I'd love to join a pregnancy thread.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 10
Myshelshong - first beta was yesterday. repeat is tomorrow. First was 338 at 16 days after ER

Hi all! I had my egg retrieval today! They got 4 eggs. We will know tomorrow how fertilization has gone - they are doing ICSI. Then we'll figure out whether we will freeze all and try to get more in another round, or if we'll do a transfer this cycle. All so exciting!

I am feeling just fine. Took some Tylenol and am watching TV, drinking Gatorade and have a hot water bottle on my stomach. :)

That's great hiker! I hope you get good news tomorrow about fertilization!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->