IVF/FET May and June

Rebecca I know your beta will be great. :)

Ellie- can't wait for all the rest of you to join, your place is reserved! X

Hiker - that's great news, a 50% fertilization rate. Keep us updated on their progress. Fx!

Wow rq so it has tripled in 48 hours!? I'm guessing twinnies!!!!

Fern you may be right :shock: We will find out in 2 weeks.

Hiker, best wishes for your two fertilized eggs!

Just got the go ahead for round #2!!
My cyst ruptured sometime in the last week, so I didn't take my birth control today and am just waiting for AF!
Picked up my gonal f, menopur and orgalutran today!
*happy dance*

Sorry to barge in here ladies, but if there is anyone in the US who is paying out of pocket for PIO, I have 2 unused vials (with needles and syringes) that I would be happy to ship to you. (I'm thrilled to be done today!) My insurance actually covered this med, but I understand it is a little spendy otherwise. PM me if interested.

Good luck to everyone!

Timetotry- great news! Good luck and hope AF arrives quickly!!

Just a quick update and thank you all for your advice. Overall I felt super uncomfortable this morning before the retrieval but fell pretty alright for now.

We did get 9 eggies. Totally greedy on my part but I was hoping for a couple more, but know that we still are very lucky and happy that we have made it this far. Quality is really what we are looking for and this thread is so lucky I am hoping to soak some of that up. Since we are doing pgs we have to have the eggies make it to day 5, get the report for the approved blasts, and then survive the thaw. Ahhh! So many variables. Headed off for a little nap now and will catch up with all the personals later.

Congrats MDC! Those are good numbers.

Fantastic news timetotry! So glad you didn't have to have the annoying cyst removed. Will you be downregging at the end of this next cycle, or starting with short protocol straight away?

Mdc- that's a good number. Fx now for a good fertilization rate!

Thanks for being so considerate s08. Hope someone can take advantage of your offer. X

Good morning ladies. I am catching up again and so excited to see all the positives on this board! Exciting stuff. I am just getting ready to start round 2 of IVF and a ER after taking a break last month. Our first round in late April did not fertilise so I have added Vitamin D and CoQ10 to my daily prenatal. Hoping for better luck this round. AF should be showing up anytime now and the fun begins again!

I'll be starting with the short protocol immediately. They gave me the option of starting on lupron yesterday but after talking with my doctor, we didn't really think it was necessary. I've been on birth control for 24 days so that's basically down regulation as well.
I did short protocol last time too and responded well.

I'm curious, is there any advantage to going on lupron?

Hello Merry Mary, we've missed you!
Glad to hear you will be starting this cycle, that's super exciting!

Afm- just had my beta done and waiting for the doctor to call with the results!

Rq, wonderful beta and twins maybe. I bet you are so excited!

Ellie, you will be injecting before you know it and playing connect the dots on your bruised stomach. Ha!

Hiker, good luck and cannot wait to hear the day 3 results!

Timetotry, so exciting you are ready to go. Those cysts are horribly pesky! As for the lupron downreg not sure of the advantage over BCP. It is a different mechanism of downreg, so maybe a different strength of suppression. Nice thing is that you have the option of now doing a lupron trigger if you are at risk for ohss.

Merry, glad you are back for IVF two. Best of luck!

Rebecca, good luck on the second beta!

We got the call this morning and all 9 eggs were mature and 7 fertilized. What a relief and I am feeling much better now. Hopefully we will have some great growth on Sunday to keep this lucky streak going on this thread. I feel pretty good this morning, but last night after dinner very bloated. Overall the EC I was pretty uneventful, but still going to take it easy today. Come on little embies grow babies grow :winkwink:

Im really pregnant!! My first beta is 377!

Today I'm 9dp5dt

Congrats Rebecca! That's a great number for 9dp5dt, mine was less than half that. Maybe you also have sticky twins!

Great news mdc, I hope they all grow well. :)

So excited for you timetotry. By the end of June you will know either way. I also did a short protocol after bcp but injected lucrin daily until the day of trigger. I think it can prevent premature ovulation. On the other hand you will be monitored pretty closely so dr should be able to time everything correctly regardless.

Gl mary, hiker, ellie, nimbec and anyone I missed for whatever you need to do ivf wise over the weekend! Xx

Congrats rebecca!

Great number mdc! I'm looking forward for your updates!

Congratulations Rebecca, that's such a good beta!

Hi all

Mdc fantastic news gosh that's a good number! Fingers crossed they all behave.

Rebecca good luck with the beta I really hope it doubles for you.

Merry nice to meet you and glad to hear you can get going again!

Hiker fingers crossed the days go quick for you and you get great results.

Timetory I'm so pleased you are ready to start again, I have had a problem with a big cyst so it must be such a relief to see it gone! Hopefully time will pass quick for you now, sorry I can't answer your question on the down reg as I'm newish to the IVF.

Ellie not long for us now and we will be stimming, I think your appt is next Wednesday for baseline scan?

Sorry I've been quiet work and life has been a million miles per hour this week & it's all caught up with me and I'm sick with a bad throat completely lost my voice 😢. I spoke to clinic today - well squeaked at them! Fully expecting my cyst aspiration on Monday to be cancelled but good news no matter how rough I feel they will go ahead with the procedure phew! Then hopefully start stims the same day :)

Hi to all the pregnant ladies 🤗 Hope you are all enjoying every minute. Any of you got any morning sickness yet?

Nimbec - no morning sickness for me yet (thankfully). I haven't been very hungry, but I know that is opposite for some women on here. I think morning sickness really starts around week 6 and I'm just finishing week 4.

Not morning sickness, I get waves of nausea, and I gag over everything now. But I haven't actually been sick yet.

Rq I wasn't very hungry for a while there either, but this past week I feel so hungry all of the time. I feel weak if I don't eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->