IVF/FET May and June

Thanks Nimbec. The issue is I'm doing mild IVF, which is a short protocol and a tight window for stimms. So a day does make a big difference. I wrote a very grumpy email yesterday afternoon - you are supposed email your assigned team. Of course, it seems no one was checking the email after hours so I still don't have a response or a solution. I will try to call as soon as the clinic opens today. I am still super angry.

Merry, omg I would be so furious. This is not just an annual check up we are talking about here this is your future baby! Hope they get back to you shortly.

I would be freaking out and calling first thing in the morning, or just showing up.
Hope you figure it out soon. What jerks.

Honestly, I'm too exhausted today to write specifics to everyone. I just wanted to say I'm following everyone's journeys and sending everyone good thoughts! Best of luck in the next coming days and exciting that some will PUPO soon!

Just want to say, today is 7dp5dt. BFN. Maybe too early, but, I'm trying to come to terms with another month down the tubes. (haha tubes) ... :(

Hope it's still just a bit too early hiker! Xxx

Mary- wow I can't believe you are being treated like that! Have you heard from them yet?

Hiker it is still early. I am still hoping for the best for you!

Merry- I would be furious too. We pay a lot of money, we deserve good care!
I switched clinics because I was dealing with a clinic similar to what you describe. I'm so much happier with the new practice.

Hiker- 7dpt is still early, I hope you will get your bfp this month!

Thanks for all the kind words. In the end, I called as soon as they opened and was able to get a lunchtime appointment. No really apology. No response whatsoever to my email. I wrote a second email saying I was able to get an appointment but was extremely disappointed not to have my first email even acknowledged. I explained that it was an incredibly stressful process and their behavior was extremely unprofessional. That email wasn't acknowledged either.

I had to lie to my boss for my lunchtime appointment. Told her I was meeting friends and it might run over. Well, the doctor was running nearly 45 minutes late, then the lab ran out of supplies. I definitely lost my zen at this point. In the end, that appointment took nearly 2.5 hours not including commuting. I was furious! I had to be super creative with my lies to the boss.

Next scan is Wednesday and is the first one of the day at 8.30. That will be much better (I hope!). I only have a ER this cycle and one more ER next cycle, followed by an ET. If the ET is unsuccessful - I am definitely changing clinics next time!

Merry - sorry you're going through this stress, it's the last thing you need! X

Hiker - fingers crossed it's just a little of early x

AFM - well I'm pupo!! I transferred 2 embryos this morning. 1 a fully formed blast and a 1 an early blast. Both grade 2/3 which isn't great I guess, but at least I'm in with a chance. They're phoning tomorrow to let me know if the other embryo is suitable to freeze (it was a morula today) So....now the stressing about every twinge (or lack of them!) starts!!!!

Good luck to everyone else growing eggs or embies, waiting for news, waiting to transfer or in the 2WW! I'm going to put my feet up and relax for a while! Xxxx

Congrats tulip on bring pupo. It's a great feeling of accomplishment.
Can't wait to hear about your beta!

Thank you rebecca :) I'm in the uk, clinics don't routinely do betas! They give you a test to take and then 2/3 weeks after that if it's positive, I'll have a viability scan.

I was really sad that I have to POAS after IVF, I was hoping for beta. I'll probably ask my GP to do bloods if I do get a bfp.

Congrats tulip! Hopefully those embryos get nice and cozy in there!

I'm currently day 10 of stims.
My follicles seem to be growing slowly. I had 5 on the right, and they measured 7 large ones on the left with a whole bunch of smaller ones on the left that weren't measured.
My largest follicle was 1.5, with the rest somewhere around 1.3cm. Lining is great so no estrogen support this time, yay!
Last ivf I triggered on day 10 so it kinda sucks that I'm not ready yet.
I go back in on thurs, and hopefully I'll trigger Thurs night.

Don't worry timetotry I only triggered on cd 12. With retrieval at cd14. Still in the normal limits! :) hope you get to do your retrieval this week!

Ellie and Nimbec- how are things looking on your side?

Congrats Tulip girl! Another potential twin momma, super exciting! ! Fx. Xx

I'm day 5 of stims. I have a follie scan on Friday, day 8. Not expecting trigger until Tuesday. I can definitely feel things staring to happen down there, a kind of full feeling, like when I took clomid.

Anyone else on 2WW and slowly going insane??!! I'm only 2dp5dt but already getting the blues... :-(

The ivf tww is soooo brutal. I drove myself insane last time. I'd recommend not testing daily, it only made me horribly depressed everyday.
I wish I had some advice on how to make it better, but I don't. Just try to keep as occupied at possible (easier said then done!)
Are you off work right now?

Good luck ladies! Ouldns like there are some good follicle growth coming along!

The tww is the worst, I did not test until 9dpt as I couldn't deal with seeing the double line from the shot slowly go away. It was too much for me.
Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->