IVF/FET May and June

I tested at 7dpt5dt. I couldn't handle the wait.
Good luck, hope to see more bfp from this group!!

Good luck ladies!! Yeah, the TWW sucks. I triggered with Lupron and tested on 5dp5dt and I got a positive on a FRER. I said I wasn't going to test, but I still did. Its hard to resists the siren call of the POAS. I excited to see everyone's updates.

Thanks ladies :) I definitely won't hold out until OTD as that's still 11 days away!!!

Timetotry - I've been off work T/W (transfer and then a rest day) so my mind has been disecting everything and I've been googling like a mad woman! My daughter has kept me a bit more distracted today thankfully! I think I'm worried this cycle doesn't seem to be similar to my last (which was successful) so I'm torturing myself!

Thank you for being there ladies xx

Quick update to tell you all I got a BFN. Started spotting Tuesday night, then yesterday my beta confirmed I did not conceive. At least my embabies died with me and not in a petri dish. I was crushed - sobbed for a solid hour - but I think I let it all out then and there and feel much better. It helps my husband is still optimistic. He said we proved we can make embryos - now we just need to tweak meds and just keep trying. I can't imagine how much worse it would be without his support. So he's right and tomorrow we will have a phone conference with the doc about where to go from here. I'm terrified she'll tell us to give up - that it's not worth it. That our embryos proved to be unviable so we'll never get good ones. Trying to stay positive but still afraid that the news will be grim. Sigh, why do crappy things happen to good people? Sucks.

So sorry to hear this hiker xx Hope tomorrow's phonecall brings some positive news x

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been in touch 🙈 Every time I have tried to post something has stopped me and I've had to change my screen so people don't see!

Tulip I'm so sorry 😞 I know nothing we can say will make it better but I'm thinking of you - really hope tomorrow brings some good news! ((Hugs))

Tulip I turn in to a crazy obsessed woman in the 2ww it's awful but let's hope you this is your last one for at least 9 months!

I have another scan tomorrow been every other day since last Monday as they needs monitor carefully, I have about 7 each side but from my understanding they are a bit on the slow side :( day 10 of stims today and they think I won't have retrieval till next Wednesday as things are looking ...lets hope they get a move on!! Tomorrow they will decide if they want to give me any stronger meds to help things along but they are worried about over stimming me as I have a high AMH - fingers crossed for significant improvement tomorrow.

Sorry I have t replied to everyone personally I am thinking of you all.

I'll update tomorrow and have a good catch up with everyone 😀

Nimbec - thank you...the last 2WW for 9 months would be awesome!!

It sounds like you have a great number of follies there, let's hope they get nice and juicy very soon! X

Hiker- so sorry to hear. That utterly stinks!! I hope your doctor changes your protocol and you get a higher chance of implantation next time. I'm really amazed at your optimisum, I think I would not be functioning if I were you. Hugs!

Tulip, congrats on being PUPO and I hope the time flies faster for you!

Timetotry, I hope the little follies keep growing. I would take nice and slow growth anyday, even though att th inj suck!

Hiker, I am so sorry for the bfn and glad you let it out. I have learned the hard way keeping it in only works for a while. I really hope the doc gives you some options. I do not remember have you done other protocols?

Ellie, good luck tomorrow!

Number, glad they are keeping a close eye on you. My follies definitely picked up at the end.

Hi to everyone else!

So we got one genetically perfect hatching blast! The other was aneupliod, so either it would not have made it or an early miscarriage. As much as I wanted more than one, I am totally happy we have a shot at this. Next step is to plump my usually thin lining and then thaw the embie. I really....really...really hope this is it!

Hi all!
So I have about 6 or 7 follicles 1.7cm +, and a bunch more around 1.5cm, and a few 1.2ish.
Triggering tonight, retrieval on Saturday.
Doctor said maybe 8-13 eggies.

I had a total stress freak out. I was driving home from work, it was about 20 mins before I'm supposed to take my stims and orgalutran, and realized I didn't have any orgalutran at home. Had to double back in the opposite direction 15 mins to get the meds, then rush home in stinking rush hour traffic. Got home late, too my meds 20 mins late ugh. So horrible!

Hiker - I'm so sorry Hun! Hugs!! Wishing you the best. Hopefully your doc will have ok news and you can have a second *sucessful* cycle.

MDC - congrats on your perfect embie. Here's hoping for an awesome FET!!

Tim - good luck on retrieval. Make sure to update.

Update
Today was first scan since I started buserelin on 25th of may. But in scan they found out that womb lining is thick so they canceled the treatment for a while and in August will start again from the scratch.
Anyone who had similar experience in past then had success in next cycle ?

So sorry to hear your crappy news hiker :( is there any way you can do genetic testing? Sending you millions of cyber hugs. Xx

Gl with trigger and ec timetotry!

Nimbec- at least next Wednesday is not tooooo far away anymore. Xx

Tulip- I replied to you on the other thread. Xx

Mdc congraaattttssss I hope this is it! Are you taking any anti-rejection meds or baby asprin? I'm always interested to read about everyone else's protocols :).

Hiker let us know how the consult went. Hoping for a new plan for you!

Timetotry, glad you remembered instead of going all the way home. Taking all these meds is certainly a feat!

Tulip11, so sorry your cycle got pushed back. I do not have much personal experience since my lining is always too thin. Are they going to wait for a period and then restart? I have heard of many cycles that got pushed back and then the next month went on to a successful cycle.

Fern, I am on baby aspirin and estrogen now to build the lining. Starting the dreaded pio and endometrium probably next week. The prog will continue for 10-12 weeks when (optimism inserted here) I get my BFP. I will also be on Lovenox. Since I had a lateish lost last time that was chromosomally normal (and a significant history of blood clotting disorders in my family) they think I may have a pregnancy related coagulation issue. My tests all came back fine after my mc, but she is giving me the option and I am going to take it. This little one is going to get everything I can to make him/her safe.

Mdc- I recall discussing the lovenox with you way back. I'm happy your dr will allow you to take it and is taking all precautions. Since all my test for recurrent losses came back normal my re said there's nothing I can do. I'm sitting on pins and needles praying that nothing goes wrong.
Good luck and I hope you get your bfp!!

Tulip- I have had a lot of trouble with a thin lining. I'm really sorry that your cycle was pushed. That's really tough, all the anticipation and waiting that goes into this :(

Ladies - I'm still keeping up to date with everyone but not responding much.

Tulip11 and Hiker - sorry again about everything. :hugs:

Mdc - so glad you got at least 1. That's all it takes. Best wishes. When is the FET scheduled?

Timetotry - good luck on Saturday. Hope you get some great quality embies. Looks promising based on your scans.

Nimbec - let's hope the rest of the follicles catch up. Good luck next week!

TulipGirl - congrats on being PUPO. Yay!!

AFM - I finally start stims on CD3, which should be next week. Excited to finally get the ball rolling.

Rq120 and Rebecca - I think I missed something... Your sigs say you are both having twins!!! Wowee, congratulations! :)))

I had first follie scan today and this is what we found out:
(Stim day 8 on super low dose of gonal-f)

• Lining is "perfect" (forgot to ask for numbers).
  • Left and right ovaries each have 3 measuring 8-9mm and another ten on each measuring around 6mm.
  • Due to my ridiculous AMH of 78.9, they are going gently so the nurse said it was perfect and no need to up my med dose.

I have my next scan on Monday.
I have enough meds until Tuesday, so I'm hoping I get another scan on Wednesday and trigger that evening, with retrieval on Friday.
I get another day off work on Monday, because of the timing of the scan and the fact that the hospital is so far from school!

Ellicain- yup we are in for twins! I found out on Wednesday. Rq just found out yesterday at her scan :)

Bronte - Yay for starting stims soon. How exciting.

Tulip - sorry no advice on lining. I have never had any issues to share

Ellie - those sound like good numbers! Hopefully they will get ready all at the same time and be ready for trigger soon!

Mdc - I have the same question, when are you doing your FET!

Ellie - Just like Rebecca said, twins for us. Hubby is super excited, I am still in shock. lol. The doc said he wouldn't change a thing if he had to do it over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->