IVF/FET May and June

Ugh, just typed a long reply and then the browser crashed :dohh:

Anyway...

Big hugs to Hiker and those it hasn't worked out for this time :flower: so harsh to go through all this with disappointment at the end. Hats of to those who go through this multiple times, you are so strong.

Congrats to Rachel and Rq! Twins, wow, so exciting!

Tulip - I don't have experience of your lining issue, but I did have my transfer postponed from Jan due to risk of OHSS. So I have some understanding of your frustration at having to wait. Hard to believe now, but it will be August before you know it.

AFM - I managed to hold off until yesterday to test and it is :bfp: still a bit shocked! I took the test from the clinic today (official test date) and it's still positive, so that's a good sign! Think I'll need to take a few more before it sinks in. Called in to clinic with the result and booked an early scan for 5th July, another 2ww :wacko:

Congratulations! That's so exciting. This is the luckiest thread ever!

Congrats crazydoglady!! Fantastic news! You are very welcome to join our pregnancy thread over in "pregnancy groups and discussions " if you want (that goes for everybody ) xx

Hi all

Blimey Rebecca and Rq I missed it too congratulations great news how exciting!

Tulip sorry to hear about lining I have no experience sorry but fingers crossed for next cycle.

Ellie sounds like a great number - hopefully we will be 2ww buddies!

Timeotry gosh very stressful why do things never seem to run smoothly - glad you remembered in time!

Well as for me not at all what I expected today..my slow follies are growing and I suddenly have lots appeared (high AMH) so now they have to juggle as my big ones are not ready and they dont want to give more meds as could poss send me over the top with ohss - although they were pretty confident today that I would be fine - reduced meds half tonight then half of that again sat & sun. Scan Monday retrieval Wednesday! Yay! Have to say I feel pretty rough tonight headache, tired and sick ...meds?? Also had a panic as opened a new bottle of supecur and the top was caved in really bizarre but called clinic (they must think I'm a loon as everything always happens to me!) and they said should be fine as seal not broken but blimey the stress 🙈 They hope to retrieve a good amount and 'if' I'm lucky enough to have some fertilise we will aim for a 5 day transfer.

Hope the pregnant ladies are all ok? Please keep us into date with scans :) fern yours must be soon?

Congrats Crazy!!! Somehow I missed the last page of posts - how exciting!

Omg congratulations crazydoglady, Rebecca and rq! 2 sets of twins too 💗💗
I had my baseline scan yesterday after 17 days of down regulating and my lining is less than 1mm so I'm waiting on a call from the embryologist on Monday to tell me when I can start the next drug x

Yay for all the positives popping up - congrats! And holy smokes for so many twins.

Sending so much love to those who didn't receive such good news. I know how tough it is - almost soul crushing. Lots of love to you.

AFM - I have my retrieval tomorrow. I'm doing Natural Modified IVF - so they focus on quality eggs rather than quantity. Usually they collect just one egg each cycle. This cycle it appears I have at least three eggs ready for collection which absolutely thrills me! :happydance: Plus, a possibility of 2 more if they've had a small growth spurt. I am so so hopeful for multiple eggs. Our first cycle resulted in an egg that did not fertilise. Hoping this cycle and my next as far more successful! I'll keep you posted on how tomorrow goes.

Es that's great news :) how long till you transfer do you think?

Merry yay that's positive news let's hope they all do fabulously and you have a choice of embies!

No news here other than really struggling to keep protein intake up - I can't have nuts so protein bars are out as all others have chocolate and I'm not meant to be having that either... Any ideas ladies I'm pretty sick of chicken 🙈 I'm also having an avocado a day too!

Nimbec:
Eggs are good, so a nice big omelette.
We make chicken fajitas quite a bit (we don't use the pack, do our own version with lots of salad in it).
We have salmon once a week.
Pork with the fat cut off is pretty good too.
Greek salad - cucumbers, olives, feta, cherry tomatoes.
Beans have nearly as much protein as chicken.

How are things going?

Crazy, huge congratulations!!!!

Rebecca and Rq, omg twins!!!! That is so amazing! Rebecca, I am lucky my doc is giving me a shot at Lovenox.

Ellie, grow lo grow!

Nimbec, all this is such a waiting game, but happy you have a plan and I hope you get a lot of good quality eggies on Wed! I agree with Ellie what about eggs/egg whites for protein? I also love cottage cheese. Sometimes for a Greek salad I add chickpeas too. Ohhh, also bone broth.

Off to acupuncture soon so ready for it! Happy weekend!

Es, congrats! What are your next medications!

Merry, best of luck on your retrieval! Sounds like you have amazing eggies in there!

Got 13 eggies!

Feeling pretty great, no problems peeing after the retrieval (last time took a long time!)
They gave me a good cocktail of drugs and I think the one relaxant probably made the difference! Plus the anti nausea meds were great.

Starting to feel a but groggy now, so I ate some lunch and plan on napping on the couch!

So happy with everything so far!

Hi ladies. I hope you don't mind if I join you? I am in the tww. I'm 3dp5dt. We used DE so that makes my situation a little different. Reading over your thread I notice most of you are providing your own eggs which puts you through multiple procedures. I feel for you. The protocol for DE is hard enough. A little history on me. My husband and I started right away 4 years ago I was 35 he was 31. One chemical mc, then we went to the dr who said to see the RE, one failed IUI and an AMH of 0.1 made me realize we weren't going to get anywhere with IUI and RE said not a candidate for IVF. We stopped trying for a few years and this January we discussed adoption, but I wanted to give being a mom one last chance so we dumped all of our savings into doing a fertility program. This was our first try. We has 6 eggs, all made the thaw, only 5 fertilized, we had 2 blastocysts one was hatching on Wednesday day 5 so they transferred those. Got the call Thursday that the others stopped growing so we have two embies from this round and that's it. I don't really have and symptoms per say, I have had a drawing dull cramp on the left side not exactly by my ovary but in the general vicinity since the day after the procedure. Slight dizziness when I'm up and moving around for too long. That seems to be my only odd symptom. I'm on estrogen and poi, as well as a slew of vitamins and Asa. Praying this cycle works, I know that's a lot to ask for (the first cycle to work) why people do this so many times before they get a bfp. I'm not set for beta till 6-27 but I'm a poas addict so I will be testing dAily up to the blood test. I know it's bad but I figure if a frer doesn't show positive by 11days then I'm probably not pregnant.

I'm excited to see all of the positive outcomes on this board, hopefully that continues. I am praying so hard. I wish each of you the best during each phase you are in. I will pray for you all. I know how devastating this can be. We don't have any children aside from our furry babies so the desire to be a parent can be so consuming. I went to Walmart yesterday to get out of the house. My re said 2 days bed rest after procedure so I rested Wednesday the day of and Thursday.. I found I had wondered into the baby isle at Walmart just looking at all of the things I don't know if I will ever get the chance to buy and well I'm gonna blame it on the hormones but I was crying in the middle of the breast pump isle... Not one of my finer Walmart moments, not one of my finer moments period.

Good luck everyone. I am glad I have found an assisted board, most people on other boards don't know all about the meds the painful shots, the weekly blood and us.. It's hard to work and go through all of this...

Timetotry - yay that's such wonderful news. Hope you get a great fertilization report and some healthy embies.

MDB - welcome to the board. A few others are also in the TWW, so you'll be in great company. Personally I don't start stims until this next week. Excited to finally get started. There's a few on here that have done donor eggs as well or that are thinking about it for next round. Best wishes to you.

Hi ladies

Thank you all so much for your advice :)

Bronte yay for starting time will fly by for you now, in no time at all you will be stimming!

Time that's great news!!! Yay!

Welcome mdb I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles with ttc it's such a painful and cruel emotional roller coaster. I agree the normal ttc boards seem a far cry from what we are doing now :( I really hope you get your bfp this round.

Think transfer will be around 11th July, I start taking a estrogen pill 3 times a day then onto pesseries all being well x

So thankful for a hubby that takes care of me, feeds me, brings me meds and let's me lie on the couch! ����

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->