IVF/FET May and June

Tulip - Ditto what Fern said. Implantation can happen up to 12 dpo. Then HCG takes a few days to get into the urine. I wouldn't make any assumptions either way for a few more days.

Merry - great news!

Fern - think I've attached the photo. Just taken a FRER and its lighter than yesterday's :-(
Bronte - in the UK clinics don't routinely do betas. You take their test on the day they tell you and then they book you in for a scan 2/3 weeks later!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 15
I don't know Tulip. They look about the same color to me. I know it's so hard because you want to see them darken so much. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for you that it's good news and a healthy pregnancy. Keep us posted. When did they want you to take the test then? Hopefully it won't be too long of a wait before the actual scan.

I agree with Bronte! Hcg doubles every 2 days so hopefully tomorrow's test is noticeable darker xxxxx

Thanks Ladies xx
Froggy - both using FMU although today's wee had sat on the side in the bathroom for about 8 hours...I was up early watching the result of the EU referendum! (sorry, I know it's gross but I was waiting for the tests to arrive!)
Bronte - I have to officially test on Monday which will be 13dp5dt

I think the tests are the same color. You have to also take into consideration that yesterday's test has dried, and is a tad darker. I would test again in the morning before you jump to any conclusions. I bet that is the start of your bfp!

Tulip- I think they look good so far! Take approx 48 hrs to double, plus your urine could be more dilute one day compared to the next. Although, I think those lines are very close!

Tulip - I totally agree with everything else everyone is saying too. Good luck and fingers crossed. Hopefully by the clinic's official test date it will be darker and sounds like you won't have to wait too long for the scan then!

Froggy - my OH mentioned about the drying of the tests and said he thought it could be a bit darker than how it looked yesterday morning....we shall know soon enough I guess. Thank you everyone for your positivity :)

Tulip - you might try to use SMU. I always had better luck with my SMU or even sometimes in the afternoon.

I forgot to update here, but my baseline scan went well this morning and I start stims tomorrow. No cysts and there were around 30 follicles total that were about 8 mm so far. I tried to do some reading up on if that really indicates anything before you start stimming them. Sounds like it's a decent number, so hopefully I have good results and they all reach the size they need to be by the time we hopefully do retrieval.

I don't understand how they see anything on ultrasound. Each time, they show me stuff and I politely nod, because I rarely see what they are referring too. It all looks like tv fuzz to me.

Last night I dreamt about POAS. It's only 2dp5dt. Help me now!! This is gonna be a loooooooooong 2 weeks.

You can totally do this Timetotry. What are some of your hobbies? Maybe it's a good time to find a new one or totally immerse yourself in something you love to do :)

Timetotry - it's sooooo hard! I caved at 5dp5dt and again at 9dp5dt. I don't know what's for the best! If you leave it until OTD you've got a long wait! If you test early, you'll be in the "Is this line darker than yesterday's?" hell that I'm currently in! Good luck whatever you decide, you know which you'll cope with better xx

Bronte - Have you done your first injection? I know today was your first day stimming. Good luck!

Tulip - first injection on Menopur was this morning. It went well for a first one. It stung a bit but already looked up a few ways to help with that. Hope all the rest go as well.

Did you test again today? How's it looking?

Ugh that must be frustrating Tulip! I hope the lines get darker!
I've never had a second line, it would be awesome to see one!

Bronte- unfortunately I don't think there's anything that can't help with the menopur burn, it's just the drug! Thankfully the burn is over pretty quickly!
I kinda liked the burn, it made me feel like I was doing it right lol (I've used menopur for 6 cycles). I had one injection recently that didn't burn and I was worried that I did it wrong lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->