IVF/FET May and June

Hahaha gotta make the best of those injections!

Do you have to take orgalutran at some point? That one always gave me giant red welts or hives about 5 mins after injection

Timetotry, good luck either way you decide. It is such a double edge sword.

Tulip I hope things are still getting darker!

Bronte, wonderful baseline and excited that your are on your way. The only thing I found for :devil:pur....I mean Menopur is to inj the liquid slowly and it seemed to help.

Hi to everyone else!

I am just trying to stay on top of all the pills and man is it draining. Tmi alert...I am scared that my copious EWCM has diminished last night. I used to have a ton, but now it is just wet. Oh well, I guess I had a ton before the first scan and the lining was only 4 so maybe not a good indicator. Happy weekend everyone!

Thanks ladies X Today's test looked a lot like yesterday's and I bled a little last night (although it's stopped now) so it's not looking very hopeful. I guess it's not over until the fat lady sings (or AF rears her ugly head in this case!)

I just think at this time in my cycle 11dp5dt there would be a lot darker line, it's still very light. I'll do a final FRER tomorrow and then my official test on Monday and see what they say. I'm guessing it'll still be faint by then, which might mean they'll ask me to continue the progesterone...which will just prolong things further. Not meaning to be a negative nelly, but just trying to protect my heart a bit xx

Bronte - defo embrace the burn!!

Timetotry - hoping you finally see that second line very soon X

Hi Ladies

Bronte I feel your pain...although the supecur used to cause me to have a mini rash after injection so the menopur wasn't 'as' bad ...definitely helps if you inject slowly and in 2 stages if injecting a lot of volume inject half count to 5 and carry on with the rest. Yay for starting though!! When is your next scan?

Tulip gosh its so hard isn't it, i really hope its just a slow starting bfp for you - hopefully they will run a couple of betas for you and that will tell you either way...fingers crossed!!

Mdc Me too i actually forgot one of my lining tablets yesterday morning with all the chos around the EU referendum here (significant effect on our business) so i spoke to the clinic and they said not to panic thank goodness. Try not to worry about your cm...easier said than done i know!

Timetotry I will be the same ....think i'm going to try and wait it out BUT hey ask me that question if and when i'm PUPO :wacko: No suggestions here on that one i'm afraid.

Ellie how are you doing fx your follies are growing - are you having a scan Mon?

No news my end just waiting for Transfer on Monday 1pm :happydance: can't believe it is actually happening i'm so nervous that i will arrive and something will go wrong....ohss, something crazy with embies ....idk just something haha i'm going mad!!

Hope everyone else is ok!

Tulip- fingers crossed it's just getting snuggly in there and causing the blood because of that!

Thanks Nimbec. My scan is tomorrow at 9.30am in Bristol, which is 1.5 hour drive away... No lie in for me! Good luck with your transfer on Monday. So exciting!

Just did my 16th injection... 16 days of stims, ugh. I'm totally over the novelty and excitement now and just want to get to the next stage! I've finished all my pens, 2 x 900iu and 1 x 450iu, so really not a lot compared with most people. I'm hopeful that the last 3 "big" doses will have done the trick. I'm so sore and bloated that I've spent the whole day lying down!
It's not my usual nurse tomorrow (Carrie), but she did say that I may have to be given (sold) more gonal-f and to expect more stims. I really hope she's wrong and I get to trigger tomorrow!

Bronte, it sounds like your meds are way more complicated than mine. I'm so lucky to only have to sniff my nasal spray 5 times and do one injection each day (and take my folic acid and thyroxine as always). I hope it gets less sore for you.

Tulip, bleeding in the early days seems to be really common. Someone on here recently thought she was out because of bleeding, but it was all good. It's a horrible feeling though and I totally understand cushioning yourself and preparing for the worst. When we've had so much disappointment, it is hard to feel genuine hope any more.

Mdc, I'm confident that your lining is going to be awesome very soon.

Timetotry, I hear you... I am DREADING the IVF 2ww. My DH has described me stimming as having "turbo PMT" and I can envisage this being a "turbo 2ww" too. Do you get beta done? We don't at my clinic, we have to POAS on OTD. I'm not sure I'll be able to...

Hi to everyone else. Sorry I've been rubbish on here the last week, I'm reading but so exhausted and so caught up in my cycle that I can't often find the words.

Oh my goodness. I will take a short burning sensitive over a rash anyday. I'm not scheduled to take orgalutran or supercur thank goodness.

My next scan is on Tuesday.

Mdc - what does the CM indicate at this stage? Hopefully it's a good thing it's gone and your lining is thicker.

Tulip - was really hoping it would darken. You must be going crazy. I'm so sorry. Hang in there. The bleeding while not ideal doesn't necessarily mean you are out. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Nimbec - I'm sure it was crazy for you yesterday then with the EU referendum decision. Whoooo hoooo for Monday. Good luck!

Oh Ellie - good luck tomorrow. Hope they tell you that you can trigger and are done with stims. Good luck. And my meds aren't that bad. Each of the injections just have a different process to get it ready. Some are preloaded in the syringe, some powders you have to mix, and then the preloaded pen, which sounds like you have. Not sure why they can't standardize it. But I do have two injections a day until day 5 and then I'll likely have 3 a day. I have no clue what's normal. But it's really not too bad so far. We'll see closer to retrieval day.

Hi Ellie

I Really hope it goes well for you and you can trigger!! Its such a long time to be injecting etc all the pressure and emotional turmoil! I travel to Cardiff for my clinic so not far from you on Monday - a small world! I also travel 1.5hrs, it makes scans etc much harder to justlfy to people when having to escape out of work :dohh:

Thanks Bronte I think we posted at the same time! Good luck for Tuesday!

I took Supecur for what seemed like forever a few weeks then added Supecur to stimm so was 2 injections per day but i didn't have a pen had to draw up myself...my Ovridrille trigger was a pen tho :) and now i'm on tablets and pessaries twice per day!

Bronte I am excited for you! Stimming time will be done before you know, then retrieval!!!

Wow, I missed a lot!

Tulip- fingers crossed that this is your bfp!
Timetotry- IVF2ww is the worst. We went on vacation at 3dpt which really helped with the wait. In middle of my vacation I allowed myself to test. I think it was day 6 or 7.

Thanks for all the positive comments ladies. Unfortunately today there was barely a line, so it's just the meds I'm taking that are stopping stuff from properly happening X

I'll catch up on everyone's news now. I have everything crossed for some BFP announcements very soon xx

4th monitoring scan today. I burst into tears before I even got to dildocam...
But...

Lining 13.3mm
Left ovary: 11.2, 15.2, 17.6, 10.9, 11.2
Right ovary: 13.1, 17.7, 14.9, 18.9, 11.2, 12.5, 9.1

Trigger tonight at 21.15!!!
Collection: Tuesday at 7.45am

I'm doing one more big dose gonal-f today and then the trigger, so some of the smaller ones will catch up, but unlikely to get 12 mature eggs. I'm hoping for 9 or 10.

I'm so excited and scared and I'm going to go into work tomorrow, where I'll be useless!

Tulip - I'm so sorry hon. I was really pulling for you. Hugs.

Ellie - excited you got good news and can trigger tonight. Hopefully the others catch up. Good luck on Tuesday. And I'm going to be the same exact way about work. I was already finding it hard to concentrate at work and I've barely started.

Ellie - good luck with your trigger tonight! Excited to see how many eggs you'll get. Fingers crossed for a bumper crop!! X

Tulip girl - so sorry your line isn't progressing. :(

Ellie - congrats on FINALLY being able to trigger. Best of luck for your ER.

Tulip- so sorry to hear your news! :( Idk if this is going to help at all but my dr claims a cp is very good news as far as failed cycles go; it means that implantation can start to happen (huge hurdle crossed) and treatment hopefully just has to be tweaked a bit. Even so I know it hurts!! Aaawww hugs hun!!

Ellie- so glad trigger and retrieval is imminent! Very excited for you :).

Timetotry how are you feeling? Any pains/twinges?

Nimbec- ahhh almost PUPO!

Bronte- fx stims are going to fly by and that everything is just smooth sailing from here on out.

Mdc- gl with that stubborn lining xx ellie should send you some of hers ;) lol!

Hi Fern! How are you doing???

I'm 3dp5dt now. So I broke and tested this morning but not to search for a bfp, I just wanted to know if the trigger was gone yet. Its still there, very faint though (my tests are 10miu). It was around this time, last ivf that my trigger disappeared.
I have a hard time differentiating aches and pains down there, since the ovaries are still so giant. Buttt, I just had some very sharp stabbing on the left side of my uterus (felt very different from how my ovaries have been aching). It started while I was sitting and continued when I changed positions. Lasted, on and off, for about 15 mins.
I decided to forgo the vacuuming I had planned, as I don't want to twist my torso too much, in case something good is going on. Hahahha
Fingers crossed.
(although 3 years of infertility has made me very jaded and I am forever skepital)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->