IVF/FET May and June

Bronte- sorry I have no numbers for you. My dr just had a quick glance at my ovary (only right ovary is functional) at the 2 pre-retrieval ultrasounds and noted that he thinks we might get 11 follicles... well we ended up getting only 9 eggs, most of which were abnormal and couldn't be fertilized (the embryologist later said it could have been due to my very fast protocol).

ES - have you decided when you want to test?

Ellie- anything you decide, we'll be here to support you!

I'm petrified of testing early and it being BFN. I will probably wait till my OTD. Has anyone else had any spotting using progesterone pessaries? I've read they can irritate your cervix. First time I put 1 up the front way last night n i had a bit of brown spotting this morning. X

I had a tiny bit of brown spotting the other day, so my nurse told me to double dose and use the back door.

Yer think I'm gonna stick to the back door Hahaha never thought I'd say that! Xxx

Oh my goodness. This just happened:

https://i67.tinypic.com/dgi644.jpg

Ellie that's amazing congratulations!!! How exciting!!! Now I wonder if it's one or two 😀 Good levels too as digi shows 2-3 weeks x

Yay congratulations Ellie!! 😊😊😊 how many dpt are you? Xx

I'm 17dp2dt, so 19dpo, 4w5d. The FRER test line took all the colour out of the control line! I used mid afternoon urine with 2.5 hour hold. Will be testing again tomorrow morning.

Ellie we are less than a week apart 😀. What's next do you get betas or is it a scan in a few weeks? I would t normally have had betas from the clinic as they don't standardly do them. It was only that I was in patient and they wanted to know. I'm on my way home today after a long 2 weeks fighting this ohss :)

Thank you ladies 😀 Also had a good beta result today so I'm feeling positive. I'm still on bed rest and my mum is coming down to help but onwards and upwards.

Timetotry & Bronte how are you both feeling? Do you have a plan going forward - it will be your turn next...it has to be!

Hope everyone else is ok?

Nimbec, I'm so glad you are coming home. Must be a great relief.

I will have a scan in a couple of weeks, but I might ask for betas too, probably from GP.

I just realised that I won't be able to see any FRER progression, because the control is already so faint... I did get some new digis so I'm hoping for 3+ in next few days.

I'm certainly glad I didn't wait until Friday, but I'm also glad I didn't test on the OTD as this way I got a bold line!

Hi Nimbec, glad your home and your beta was good 😊😊
OTD is Friday, trying to patiently wait till then! I've done well, I had a clear blue test with me all this time and I haven't tested. Think it's still early as I'm only 6dp5dt.
Really chuffed for you Ellie 😊 so do you think that spotting you had was the progesterone or possible implantation bleed? X

Congrats Ellie I'm so happy for you! Yep thats clear and unambiguous; you are Knocked Up For Sure!! You are of course sooo welcome to join our pregnancy thread if you want. :)

Es- fx for you! Yep it's still early.

Nimbec - so relieved you and embie are doing better each day :)

I'm just waiting until the end of Aug to do a FET cycle.
We might need to wait one cycle longer then that though, cuz we need some more time to save and decided to go on vacay next week.
We thought it was important to do something enjoyable and not baby related at all! We have a 10 day road trip planned.

I'd like to schedule an appt with my doctor to discuss 1 or 2 embryo transfer and anything else we can/should do before FET. But her part of the office was closed last week so Ill have to call tomorrow to schedule something. So that might delay us a bit too.
Do you ladies know how the success rates of 1 or 2 blast transfer varies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->