IVF/FET May and June

Can't believe I'm typing this but I just got my first ever BFP!! Only tested on a cheapie so gonna use my clear blue digit tomorrow on my OTD x

OMG Es I'm so happy for you!!!! Congratulations 😀😀😀. Enjoy the moment !!

Thanks Nimbec! Don't know how to upload a picture on here to show you, I'm still in shock! I really can't believe it! X

Fantastic news Es I'm very happy for you :happydance::happydance:

Many Congratulations :hugs: and Enjoy each and every moment !!

I'm so happy for you :) I bet you keep looking at it!!! So exciting!!

Yay ES, I'm so pleased. You sounded just like me when I was sure I was out, brown spotting and all. That's great news, enjoy testing and buy some FRERs and digis to really make the most of it!

I use tinypic.com to upload pictures and use the

Congrats congrat ES!!! So very happy for you hun, this has been a lucky thread for many. :) I save the pictures to my computer as a jpg file, then when I want to post just click "go advanced" there will be an icon you can click on to "upload file". Then just choose the picture file you want to upload. X

Hope the rest of the ladies still waiting for a bfp wil get it soon; 2017 babies all around!!

Thank you everyone ������ I'm still in shock!
Ellie how long was your spotting for?? Xx

The morning cyclogest remnants were brown when they are normally white. We'd bd the night before for the first time in a while and I reckon that dislodged some implantation blood from a few days before. My nurse told me to use the back door and double the dose and I've not had any more spotting since. Is yours still there? Maybe check with your clinic.

I'm ringing the clinic tomorrow with my test results so I will ask the question then, it's just ever so slight when i wipe x

ES, that is a beautiful line! Congrats and I hope the clinic helps. It's probably a good idea to ask if you can up your progesterone xxx

Amazing line!!! Eeek!! I'd second upping the progesterone Hun, maybe worth a quick call today just incase? So happy for you!

ES, Big congrats to you!! I was just catching up on everything and reading through chronologically, and when you posted you thought AF was coming, I was like "oh no!" and then kept reading and said "yay!!" out loud. My dog looked at me like I was nuts. :)

I haven't been on this group for a while, but as for me, I began this next round of IVF last week on a Microdose Lupron protocol. Started stimming on Friday. I haven't had any conversations with nurses or docs about progress because my clinic communicates via a portal and so far just with things like "your levels look good, continue on this dose." But from my perspective and what I can deduce, I think I am responding way better on this protocol! I have been trying to compare my blood levels to my last round of IVF in May/June and at least comparing the same day of bloods and US, I am moving way quicker. For example, last round, on CD 9 (which today is) my Estradiol was 338; today it's 832. And last round on this day, I had 2 follicles at 11 and 12; today I have 5: 16, 15, 11, 11, 11. Aside from the different protocol, I've added and been on high quality COQ10, DHEA, baby aspirin, Vitamin D (in addition to my other prenatal supplements) now for 2.5 months. I've also cut out as much BPA exposure from my home and phased out many beauty products with phtalates in them, and switched to a Chinese acupuncturist. Not sure if any of that's making any difference but I'd like to think my results so far are promising. Oh and I'm feeling crampy and full in the uterus area, whereas my last IVF cycle and the one attempted before that that was cancelled due to poor response, I felt no such feeling. My IUI's before that when I got loads of follicles I felt this way too so I am familiar with the feeling and had a good hunch going into the ultrasound this morning that she'd see several follicles, which she did. Gotta latch onto any hope I can! Can anyone weigh in on my results so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->