• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/FET May and June

Iv just got out of my scan my lining is up at 8.

With follicles coming in at 2 at 9, 1 at 8, 1 at 7 and 11 at 6 all on my left

On my right I have 2 at 8, 2 at 7 and another 8 at around 5.5 - 6. I also have a follicle that is strangely at 20 and my clinic are looking at around follicles been 16 for trigger. So now to wait on the phone call that I may be upping my medication.

And Im sorry Mdc about your lining that totally sucks. Fingers crossed it improves quickly.

Star that is a fab report wow good luck and frozen cycles are so much more easy and simpler by far.

Sending everyone love x

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind but I have been stalking your thread for the past few days and just wanted to wish you all the best of luck. I'm just on day 5 of my first round of IVF ttc 1 and it's been good to read this to gain a better understanding of the whole process. Are any of you from the UK? Just from what I've seen on here things seem to be done slightly different in the UK.

Hi goingforit, welcome to the group!
I'm in the UK and recently conceived after my first round of IVF. Good luck and ask any questions you have :) :dust:

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind but I have been stalking your thread for the past few days and just wanted to wish you all the best of luck. I'm just on day 5 of my first round of IVF ttc 1 and it's been good to read this to gain a better understanding of the whole process. Are any of you from the UK? Just from what I've seen on here things seem to be done slightly different in the UK.

I'm from the UK too, where abouts are you?

Thanks for the welcomes Elliecain and 19yroldgirl.

Congratulations on your pregnancy Elliecain...that's really encouraging.

I'm in Hampshire and on gonal f 150iu as high risk of over stimulation. Next scan is on Saturday to see how everything is going and then I have a scan every other day.

Good luck to you all...19 yr old those numbers look good...how are you feeling?

Mdc I hope your lining responds nicely and you get it nice and thick.

Star- 17 is awesome! I hope today's report is great!

Merry- welcome back!

I'm feeling fine actually I don't actually feel like anything is going on down there tbh, I don't know why but these follicles are taking longer then they did last time around Im feeling a little slow this time round and my clinic only have me on two amps of powder due to worry of overstim reckon it's going up to 3 amps tho

What day in the cycle are you on? Well I think this forum goes to show that you just never know what will work.

What is amp? That the cetrotide injection that holds off ovulation?

Rebecca822 I love the front page of this thread - its great to see that so many people have got bfps.

Welcome Goingforit - I'm also in the UK. There are a few of us on here.

Had my day 5 scan today - all is well. Have two front runners and lots of under 6s. Gonal F starts tonight and cetrotide starts tomorrow. So just plugging along.

Goingforit I was on alternating 150iu and 75iu to start with, for the same reason (my AMH is 78.9!). I was worried it was too low and I did have to stim for 17 days, but they upped the dose a couple of times later on. Slowly but surely is great. I'm confident that your clinic is doing the right thing for you, just like mine did for me.

Amp is Ampules of the powder I mix with the solution for stims and today would be day 5 for stims for me

19, sounds like things are moving along. Are you going in every other day to check progress?

Merry, sounds like you are also getting off to a great start!

Hi to everyone else!

I went into for my preop appt today and they sent me to the wrong clinic. Ugh! Luckily they worked it out and also got a scan and blood taken. Looks like we are getting closer. The crazy lead is 21, 2 at 18, 5 at 13 and 14 and a couple smaller ones. Looks like we may trigger sooner than I thought, so maybe even Friday. Lining was tilted down again today so it measured nicely. Not taking it to heart because of what happened last time. The frustrating thing is no one can give me an answer when I get vastly different readings. I asked 2 sonographers, my RN, and the PA. Oh well...just going to go with it.

Sounds like many of us are getting closer to retrieval!

Erm I'm due bck in Friday so atm yes every other day but I'm thinking I'm not going to be ready to trigger just yet was scheduled to trigger on say but will more then likely be bck in on Monday for another check of the follicles as their nt near to the clinics limit yet

Hi Merry and Mdc.

Yes I assume all clinics do things differently for us. I'm on day 3 of stims but don't get scanned again till day 6 of stims.

Wow Ellie that's a lot of stim days...I'm a bit of a scaredy cat with needles and not looking forward to the cetrotide...as it has a bigger needle.

Good luck to those with their egg retrieval soon.

mdc - around what number does the lining need to get to? i think your plan sounds good, give those others time to grow and to build the lining. glad you are getting closer. fx!

19 - sounds like you’ve got lots of follies growing! thats great. during my cycle we upped the dose twice. and i honestly didn’t really feel like anything was happening down there either. i ended up knowing it was getting close to the time due to my cm. so my cm was actually pretty helpful b/c it didn’t start to turn into ewcm until we were close to trigger time. oh and btw, i stimmed for 22 days. hope everything goes well at your next appointment!

goingforit - welcome! good luck at next appointment!

merry mary - glad things are coming along. what were you taking before gonal-f?

afm - tomorrow we find out the day 3 report. fx. still uncomfortable when going to the bathroom. and they have had me on this antibiotic which i am thankfully finished with b/c it made me feel super nauseous.

Mdc - How frustrating about the wrong clinic! But at least they worked it out. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Star - I'm doing mild IVF so there was nothing before the Gonal F. There are a lot less stimms with this protocol and for a shorter amount of time. I will start adding in Cetrotide tomorrow. I should be triggering sometime next week. The goal with mild IVF is less quantity of eggs and better quality. So only one or two eggs get collected each round. My clinic does three rounds of collection before transferring back. Our first round was a failed round. Second round collected 3 eggs and 2 fertilised. One is a 8 cell, one is a blastocyst - both frozen now. At the end of the current round - we will transfer back anything fresh or failing that - we will do FET.

star - I hope you get a good report today! Thinking of you

merry mary - i see. i had heard of mild ivf but didnt really know how it differed. glad to hear you have some frozen. i hope you get very great quality eggs this go around. so you will do a fresh transfer this cycle? or do a frozen next cycle? fx for you.

rq120 - thank you for thinking of me and asking about my report. thats so sweet. doc called today and said all 17 are dividing and doing their thing. so as of today, they've all made it. i was very happy to hear this. i read an article that said after day 3 many people lose around half of the day 3 number by day 5 (of course people can loose all or more or even less, thats just what this article said). so im just going to hope for the best. nothing i can do but cheer those embies on. doc said embryologist will come in on saturday to check them and freeze any blastocysts and that if some of them have not made it to that day, he or she will come in on sunday to see if there are any day 6s. no one will call me over the weekend. so i'll have to wait till monday to find out. my fx.

So worst case scenario for me. Scan today showed a good number of mature follies (less than last time) but I was fine because my biggest focus was on my lining. Lining good and then...the doc called because my progesterone level jumped today so that makes a transfer success unlikely. So we are now just going to wait for a day and do a final ultrasound and hope to get one good egg and freeze it. Then back to square one for a fix for my lining. This is just plain awful. Trying to be positive for the follies growing...but man this is hard.

mdc - so sorry to hear that. i take it its not possible to take progesterone as a supplement to improve the lining so that a transfer would be possible? or did it jump in that its too high? i hope your follies continue to do well, sending you lots of luck for your next scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->