• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/FET May and June

sounds like a great app. Thanks for the recommendation.

So for those of you have done FETs, did estrogen make you feel nauseated and exhausted? I'm so so tired and feel sick after taking the estrogen.

Hi everyone!
Just a quick update.... I started my FET cycle a few days ago. Just pumping myself full of estrogen for the next couple weeks!

Good luck time! I'm doing the same. Taking estrogen which makes me exhausted. Didn't think that's the effect it would have on me. Hopefully it doesn't for you. I hope the transfer leads to a bfp! Good luck.

Hi Ladies!
So TMI... But have any of you had leaking nipples? I know it can be normal, especially when on so many hormones but I've been on estrogen multiple times and this only started a couple cycles ago.
It's just annoying! It's staining my bras!

Hi Ladies!
So TMI... But have any of you had leaking nipples? I know it can be normal, especially when on so many hormones but I've been on estrogen multiple times and this only started a couple cycles ago.
It's just annoying! It's staining my bras!

Personally I have not. I would ask your dr of its normal. Also, you can try putting a nursing pad in your bra.

Hello ladies -

I just wanted to update you that I had my blood test today and it's a :bfp:

My beta was 337! I have an early scan booked for the end of the month to see how things are going.

Had a bit of scare on Monday when I had some spotting. I thought it was too late to be implantation bleeding. Had me quite worried. But the nurse explained that sometimes you just get that. Just keep an eye on it. It hasn't come back, thankfully.

Sorry that I was a ghost during the 2ww - I was just trying to relax and be zen.

Now to catch up on what's happening with everyone!

Time I have not had that happen. I'd check in w doc just to make sure. Is it everyday?

Merry Mary OMG congrats!!!! So exciting!:wohoo: Keep us updated on how everything goes! I forget but how many did you transfer? So exciting!!!!

Congratulations Merry, that is awesome news!!! Enjoy every second xx

Congrats Merry!!! SO happy for you!!!!!

Timetotry- hope you have a fab fet and sticky bfp ;) urgh leaking sounds unpleasant! The things we put ourselves through right!

Fx and stalking everyone else xx

OMG Merry, huge congrats! I hope we see some more BFPs!!!

Yay merry congratulations!!!!!

Time sounds horrible, fingers crossed it stops soon xx

Merry, that is amazing news!!!! You have been so patient and I am so happy your LO is growing perfectly!

Time, good luck on the FET. Not sure either about the discharge. Usually that is do to higher prolactin levels, but might just be something else. I agree to check with your doc.

Star, yippee...cannot believe you are FET ready to!

For the FET girls how many are you putting back in?

We got the report and 3 normal embies! Not too bad for my old eggies. Kind of got greedy and wanted one more this round, but will happy to have 4 on ice. Crazy thing is that two of the 5 grades were abnormal. The other two were fine and one 3bb was normal. Geez goes to so you grading is not always everything. The goal is maybe a natural cycle if I O after a work trip next week. Talking with the doc she says now that we have more than just one she would consider transferring at a lower lining. #1 I have been preggo before and lost not due to lining issues #2 she thinks it is just me...my highest lining was probably only a 7. Anyways after really a year since my mmc and really only having one or two chances because of everything I am ready for this to happen!

Mdc that is such great news. So happy you will get to do a transfer! And fx for your natural cycle. how many will you transfer?

M next appointment is Tuesday where we will check the lining. If good I'll do progesterone for 5 days. We have decided to transfer two bc we would rather error on the side of twins (knowing well of the risks associated w twin pgs) than zero. Of course there are no guarantees. Even if we transfer two we still might get a bfn. We did not do pgs testing. So we think two is best for us.

I transferred 2 and one stuck. Good luck Star!

Mdc, you know how chuffed I am for you. I can't wait until you are finally PUPO. Yippee!

Mdc, great news about the embies! So glad you got so many this round, and I'm excited for you to transfer!

Star - wonderful news that you will hopefully be transferring soon as well!

We are going to transfer 1 embryo at a time. For a couple reasons.
1. Our doctor said that transferring 2 will only increase the chances by about 5%. Since we only have 2 frozen, that 5% didn't seem worth it when we could have a 40% chance twice.
2. We are okay with the chance of twins, but triplets is too risky. They told us that day 5 blasts have a higher twinning rate, so putting 2 in there we could end up with 2+ babies. I personally know someone who did a day 5 transfer of 2 embryos and got triplets!

It's definitely a personal decision, but that's what we feel most comfortable with.

Huge congrats Merry!!!

Mdc that's great news, keep us posted!

Star E- let us know what happens tomorrow.

Such a lucky lucky thread!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->