• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/FET May and June

My progesterone was 200mg vaginally three times daily after my transfer.

Time - best of luck!!

Thank you both for the feedback on the progesterone dosage. I'll start my first dose tonight. I've heard it causes tiredness. I guess I'll have to see whether it has this effect on me.

My progesterone dose is 200mg three times/day, vaginally.

I'm so paranoid that something I do or have already done is gonna mess this up. I did a bunch of cooking today and my back was aching, then I did a bit of housework (just cleaning the counters after cooking, wiping off the cabinets, laundry and changing the sheets). I can't talk myself out of the irrational thoughts! Gah!

Good luck Star - that's coming up soon.

Time - I'm sure the paranoia is quite common. Not too many more days before you can test. Hopefully it flies by.

Time- yep the paranoia is real! I personally believe all the research that shows moving around like usual makes for better blood circulation & a more normal uterine physiology= better chance for implantation. You don't sound like you are straining yourself or anything. Heck I fell down the stairs in my tww and baby never moved from the position the dr inserted it; it implanted right there! Also, if you're not relatively busy you might go a bit crazier with all the thoughts :).

Stick embie stick!!

Mdc your transfer is also coming up now-ish?? Fx!

Mdc's transfer is on Thursday! Can't wait for you to be PUPO!!!

Thanks ladies!
I had 2 dreams about getting a bfp last night! Gotta love the tww hahaha

Ellie is my liaison here...thanks! Yes, lining is was tilted so it always looks bigger but I finally decided (with lots of help) to just do it. Thursday is the day....I cannot believe it! The final thing that made me feel so much better was that my doc said the mc risk is not higher so if I get past the stage where we are not worried about a chemical we are golden. I just did not want to have to go through a mc and get a D&C again.

Time, any other symptoms? Are you going to test early or just wait for the beta?

Star, You transfer is so soon too! So exciting time you and I are all going to be PUPO together.

Mdc - that's right! You go first on Thursday and il follow ya on Friday. I have fx!

Time - so so hopeful for you! I can imagine that I'll have similar types of dreams. The TWW is nerve wracking. Fx!

I've been a busier than I'd like and am forgetting to drink water. I had like two glasses today. In general I'm not that great w drinking water which is not good. I need to up the intake but it's hard for me bc I don't really get thirsty.

Star- I've heard there are apps that help you remember to drink water :) Or set an alarm for every hour and a half. ... what I used to do was down a glass of water after every bathroom trip (I've had kidney stones before so I quickly had to get used to 8 glasses a day!) But now that I have to go every 5 seconds that doesn't work anymore.

Ooohhh can't wait until everyone is pupo!!

Fingers crossed for Mdc and Star and your transfers this week, I'm so massively excited for you!

Time, the only times I've had bfp dreams were when I was pregnant! Fingers crossed :)

Another dream last night! Lol

I will be testing early, but don't know when. I actually work in the lab, at the hospital that my clinic is at, so my beta will be run my one of my coworkers. And there's no way I want a colleague to know before me!

Happy transfers ladies!
Time have you decided when will you test? lol I would go to a different lab for betas.

Time - so hopeful for you!!! How many days left till you know?

Mdc - good luck tomorrow! Fx!

Fern- the water app sounds like a great idea. I drank around 4 glasses today. not good. Need to do the app and get better about it.

I have transfer on Friday. really excited. Can't wait. So so hopeful it works.

Time still early but I know it is hard. Big hugs of positivity coming your way.

Star, good luck tomorrow.

Afm, I am sitting in the waiting room after just having my pre acu session. Omg it was like heaven (did not feel any needles at all, but super relaxed). Valium kicking in...got to pee...and we are off to the races. I cannot wait for round two.

Hopefully you are all PUPO by now Mdc. I'm so happy for you!

Time, like others have said, it's early days. I'm still holding onto hope for you.

Star, bring on tomorrow! Good luck.

Time - it is early. But I know it has to be hard to see regardless. Really keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Mdc - congrats on being PUPO by now, hopefully.

Star - good luck tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->