IVF/FET May and June

Thanks for the feedback. I have no symptoms so hopeful that does not mean anything. It's going to be so hard waiting to find out. I really really want to know! I'm trying to stay calm but it's hard.

I think I want to do a hpt on Saturday - but will the estrogen and progesterone give me a false positive?

No, the hpt can only detect hcg and won't show estrogen or progesterone. So long as any trigger is out of your system, a positive is real. Good luck!

Time, just checking in to see how you are doing.

Star, so exciting Sat is just around the corner. Says the person that feels like Friday is forever away :haha:

How are you both feeling? I feel totally normal now with no signs, but I guess it is still early. I swear yesterday my uterus felt really 'firm' if that makes sense, but now it is gone. Maybe it was just my crazy uterus that moved antroverted for a bit. I swear this process is nothing but waiting, then waiting some more, and more waiting again. Guess it will not stop after we get out BFPs....always waiting. :haha:

mdc - i have no symptoms at all. none. i know many people got their bfps despite not having symptoms, but, i still wish i had something. its hard not to feel negative when there is no change at all. i also keep thinking when i did iui and took the ovidrel trigger shot, i felt so many changes in my body; i really felt symptoms. so if i am pg then why am i not feeling anything? i guess one reason could be that the ovidrel trigger was 250mcg, so that's a lot higher than what i would have in my system as of today; so maybe it takes a lot of hcg for me to feel something. i don't know, i'll find out soon i guess. time feels likes its crawling.

Oh ladies I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for all of you. Really hope there's more good news in here!

I think I'm going to take a hpt on Sunday. That will be 9dp5dt. That should be an accurate read correct?

Star at 9d it should be accurate. The waiting is so tough!
The best thing about a frozen transfer vs fresh is that with frozen there's no hcg trigger so you don't have to second guess your positive.
Good luck on Sunday!

Time- any update?

Time- also checking up on you xx.

Star yep you should get a clear result!

if this cycle does not work will AF show? I don't get AF on my own u less it's induced through progesterone. But bc they inserted the embies does that automatically mean that if they don't implant I'll start AF?

I had planned on testing tomorrow. But I'd rather wait one more day and push it to Sunday for a more accurate read.

Star, yes usually AF will show. I totally forgot did you do estrogen and progesterone FET after you stop progesterone. However since you ARE going to get your BFP it will not come for 9 months :winkwink:

I have wonderful news ladies. After all the craziness of this cycle we have a BFP!!!!!!! First beta 8dpo was 127 and such a relief. We now have a redraw on Monday (out of town this weekend) and hoping and praying it doubles...or more. Thank you all so much for your thoughts during this process. I truly do appreciate it. I have a good feeling about this!

Yay Mdc Congrats wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!! x

Congrats MDC! That's wonderful news!!! Sending you warm wishes for you next beta.

afm - i caved and tested today; took two different hpts- clear blue digital and FRER digital and both were BFPs! my OTD is Tuesday so i'm praying that the beta confirms the hpts. my ftx! im feeling cautiously optimistic and very thankful to have this moment of happiness. hopefully the beta goes well on tuesday.

Congrats Star and Mdc!!! Whoop! It's very exciting. Hope you both have smooth and happy pregnancies.

Time- xxx.

Star and Mdc, so pleased for you both!

Time, where do you stand at the moment? I've lost track a bit, I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->