• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/FET May and June

Aaahhh Time :( did you test again today? Mine was also - at 6dp5dt. Xxxx still keeping fx for you!

mdc - hope the transfer went well. super hopeful you get your sticky bean! how are you doing?

time - my ftx for you that this works. keep us updated. good luck!!!

afm - i finished the FET! as you all know, i had to drink a lot of water before the procedure which made the transfer a bit uncomfortable, but only because I really needed to go to the bathroom! we transferred two high grade embryos (doc said that was aggressive and recommended transferring one b/c of the risks associated with twins, but we stuck with our original decision on transferring two).

i did acupuncture before and after the procedure. the first part of the one after the procedure was super relaxing, but then the second half was less relaxing because i really needed to use the bathroom again b/c of all the water i had drank.

i plan on spending the rest of the weekend relaxing and eating good, warming food.

i have officially entered the TWW!

Star, congrats on being PUPO! I am not sure if I could have sat there with my post acu with a full bladder. Are you going to test early?

Time, hope you are doing well and I also want to know if you tested again.

I am still struggling with this darn cough. Slept like crap last night and now kind of wondering now if I jumped the gun and maybe should have waited. I have googled the heck out of illness (sans fever) effecting implantation and seems like there is no evidence to say it has an impact. My docs also said the same so just going to go with that. I got a nap in today because I was super tired. Although it is 100% because of the crap sleeping at night that I have had.

Thanks ladies! I'm sure I'll test again but not yet.

Congrats on being PUPO Star!
MDC I hope you feel better soon!

Mdc - I totally hear you about the sleep. I get crap sleep a lot too and even when I nap it's not as if I'm refreshed. It's just bc I slept so terribly. It sucks not to sleep well. So hopeful you do tonight. And I have had a cough for seven weeks now but two weeks ago when I saw an ENT she wanted to prescribe some meds for me but my RE said not to take them bc it's not recommended when ttc. So I still have the cough! It's so frustrating. I'm trying not to cough bc I'm prob irrationally thinking it can affect implantation but it's so hard bc my throat itches. Well good luck w the wait and hope u sleep tonight!

Time - keep us updated and sending you warm wishes for a bfp.

Oh and I forgot to say in my last post that we also did assisted hatching. doc recommended it so we went for it.

Mdc, I hope your cough gets better soon. I'm so excited for your test!
Star, congrats on being PUPO! I'm so happy for you.
Time, I couldn't bring myself to test, I was too terrified! In the end, I waited until 17dp2dt, which was quite extreme! I'm not sure I'd have seen a line a whole week earlier... Good luck when you do test.

Wow Ellie! That's quite the strong willpower! I'd never be able to wait that long!

Have any of you had a progesterone pill fall out?
I've had a couple fall out when I've have a bowel movement. Do you replace them??! How long does it take for the med to be absorbed?!

The progesterone in pessaries is absorbed in about 20 minutes. I just popped an extra one in if I wasn't sure.
It wasn't willpower so much as cowardice...

Star I throughly the same thing about the coughing so my research made me feel better. At least a little. I decided to sleep on the cough last night and it is slowly getting better. Acute bronchitis can last for weeks so hopefully that is not my case. I hate the chest cough and shortness of breath. Glad I have an albuterol inhaler around. Trying to use is sparklingly but someone's after a coughing fit it is a savior.

Time, I hear you about testing.

Ellie, I remember you holding out. Super woman!

So today is likely implantation day...or maybe last night. How the little embie is getting nice and snuggled.

I just threw out my back. Eff. Can't take any pain killers or use heat on it.
Do you think this could this affect anything with my tww?

Time - I actually had the same question about the prometrium. One time mine fell out too. It's only happened once though. I guess next time I'll just put another in if i had recently put it in. In terms of back pain, I don't think that would impact your TWW. Taking it easy so as not to aggravate your pain would be good for your back and that's also what's recommended during the TWW. I'm really sorry you are in pain though. I think Tylenol is usually allowed. checkin w your doctor just to make sure - she or he might will prob reassure you and it would be nice if you are in a lot of pain to at least use Tylenol if that's allowed.

Mdc - would today be day 8 for you bc it's 3dpt and you transfered a 5day blast? What's the abbreviated way to say that. Is it 3dpt5db?

Time- I would not worry too much about your back ruinung your chances. Sounds painful tho.
I've missed a couple doses of progesterone here and there and I think I it's ok.
Star- yes that's he correct abbreviation :)

MDC- how are you feeling? I need an inhaler whenever I get a respiratory virus, too. I hope you are on the mend!

Time- when are you testing again? Are you ok?

Same question for star and mdc :)

Fx!

Well my official test is October 4th. So I guess I could take a hpt on Friday or Saturday. I haven't decided. I'm so nervous! I am currently 3dpt5db so when would implantation occur? Did any of you ladies feel anything or have signs? I'm really nervous. I hope transferring two 4aa with assisted hatching works. I did what I could. Out of my hands now. Mftx!

Time, I am so sorry about your back that sucks. I am also allowed to take Tylenol (acetaminophen) but not sure how much that will help with the back. Try to keep a low key and hopefully it gets better soon. Also with my progesterone. Tmi...since I am pretty regular I try to wait in the morning until after I poop to put in the progesterone because they kept falling not out. :haha: They do take a bit to dissolve and if they fall out within a couple hours I do replace them. The inhaler is my savior!

Star, yes today I am 4dpt5db (thanks for verifying Rebecca...took me a while to get it down). Wow your clinic tests late. My wants to do it 9 days after the transfer.

Fern, my beta day is Friday the 30th. It was supposed to be the 1st but I am out of town. I have no idea if I am going to test early. I did do an HCG trigger so I thought about doing one just as a baseline so if I do decide to test I can compare. So torn because all my IUIs I checked early and so I may change it up this month. I almost would wait until I am back in town to do it, but I need to start Lovenox if I do get a positive.

DH made me go to the doctor and they confirmed what I thought acute viral bronchitis so I just need to wait it out. Although yesterday afternoon was not bad at all so hopefully it is going away. The doc said it could be around 2 weeks and a lingering cough for a month! For symptoms I have been feeling a little pulling starting Saturday and yesterday, so hopefully despite all the coughing the little embie is snuggling into a nice cushy lining for the long haul.

Star - I had a lot of pressure early on with my BFP but I can't remember when it started and how early it was. I think it was before my beta but after a positive home First Response.....

Time/MDC - best of luck! I'm rooting for you.
Time, we have had several women on here who didn't get a home BFP right way but ended up with their BFP. I'm hoping that is the case for you!

Star I really don't recall any symptoms that early.
Mdc- feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->