IVF First Round Buddies? April/May!

222excited, when is ur test time again? Its coming up, right?!

EDIT- Just went back a few pages and saw ur OTD is today! FX FX FX! I can't wait to hear your results! Ur so strong for holding out on testing! :) good luck and sticky vibes heading ur way!!

MrsL4- the constipation isn't that bad today but I still feel 'heavy' and look pregnant. Thank you for the prayers

AidensMommy -yes 6 fertilized and the doctor says they are looking good, so I'm booked for the 5 day transfer (Saturday morning) for the ET and we will discuss the rest then. I'm excited and anxious. Thank you for the prayers

222excited- any update?

N8 - that is wonderful news! Congrats and rest up, hopefully you will feel better soon!

Ttcbaby - thanks. I'm feeling much better these days.

N8ie, yay! 6 eggs is great! I only had 5 at retrieval but all 5 pushed through fertilization and beyond. 1 is growing in me now and the other 4 are waiting for me for the future. I bet you'll have something to freeze as well, if thats what your hoping to do :). I'm so happy ur doing a day 5 as well. Lots of sticky dust your way! I bet your so anxious for Saturday to come! I couldn't wait to get my LO back in me! :haha:

222excited, did everything go as hoped?! I'm praying it did! Hope to hear from you soon! <3

AidensMommy thank you. I'm very anxious about Saturday, thanks for the well wishes and I hope and pray all goes well.

Hi Ladies :hi:

It's been a while since I've been on but I'm still reading and cheering you all on!

Wish - I just saw your update so I am sending huge hugs and praying that it's just a little slow but all will be good by next week :hugs: I'm thinking of you x

222ex - I hope all went well today. Thinking of you too :hugs:

N8 - great news!! You must be so excited!! I hope all goes well on Saturday.

:hi: to everyone else!

AFM: Nothing to report just waiting for AF to show in about 8 days or so then I can get started with the FET! It seems like so long ago since I had the ER but it was only a month ago yesterday!! For now though I continue to wait and cheer all of you on..... :coffee:

White, I'm so excited that your FET cycle is soo close to starting!! Now we can start cheering you on again! Very exciting! I hope to see a beautiful BFP by the end of your cycle! :) Will you find out your transfer day once AF shows? I'm so excited and I'll be praying you get your sticky bean! I see you had 4 great quality embies frozen...I have very high hopes for you! FX!!

Thanks Aidensmommy! :D

As soon as AF appears I have to go for a scan then start on Estrace. The info I have read re. my clinic says I then go for a scan between CD12-14 to check my lining looks good then if so I start the Progesterone and transfer is 1 week later so I am expecting it to happen around July 20th give or take a few days!!! :D Right now it seems SO far away but with everything going on I know it will go by quickly....

White, thanks and all the best to you too. Soon we will all be cheering you on. I'm excited. Today I will pop by to see my dr to see if all is well.

so much going on!!! Good luck this weekend, N8!

White - happy you're back in the swing of things almost! Not long now, this next month will FLY!

White, this next month will truly fly by for you! The 3 months total that I waited for my transfer went by in a flash! Before you know it, you'll be in that room transferring your LO(s) :)

Wish- thank you for the wishes, those babies better stick, I pray they did
AidensMommy- yes tomorrow is the big day. I pray they stick.

Hi ladies

I went for my ET, two embryos made it to day 5. One grade 1AA blastocyst and I pre- blast, the dr transferred both. Says it's looking good that it's all up to God now.

My bladder was so full, I thought I was going to pee on myself. Now hoping they stick. They even gave me a 'picture' of the babies&#128522;.

I was worried about going to pee after the procedure that they would 'fall out'

Now to wait for either AF or the pregnancy test

LOL, I too thought I was going to pee on myself, and the doctors...haha. I even asked the doctor, "Have you ever had a woman pee during this procedure?" and she answered with a quick "yes." :haha:

So glad ur embies are back home and I'm praying they both stick for you!

Aidensmommy- &#128514;&#128514;&#128514; thank God I didn't pre on myself, I pray my babies stick. Now the wait begins

Are you going to be testing your trigger out so u can test early or are you waiting for your original test date? Either way, I cant wait for your results! FX its nothing but good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->