IVF First Round Buddies? April/May!

222excited, when is ur test time again? Its coming up, right?!

EDIT- Just went back a few pages and saw ur OTD is today! FX FX FX! I can't wait to hear your results! Ur so strong for holding out on testing! :) good luck and sticky vibes heading ur way!!

MrsL4- the constipation isn't that bad today but I still feel 'heavy' and look pregnant. Thank you for the prayers

AidensMommy -yes 6 fertilized and the doctor says they are looking good, so I'm booked for the 5 day transfer (Saturday morning) for the ET and we will discuss the rest then. I'm excited and anxious. Thank you for the prayers

222excited- any update?

N8 - that is wonderful news! Congrats and rest up, hopefully you will feel better soon!

Ttcbaby - thanks. I'm feeling much better these days.

N8ie, yay! 6 eggs is great! I only had 5 at retrieval but all 5 pushed through fertilization and beyond. 1 is growing in me now and the other 4 are waiting for me for the future. I bet you'll have something to freeze as well, if thats what your hoping to do :). I'm so happy ur doing a day 5 as well. Lots of sticky dust your way! I bet your so anxious for Saturday to come! I couldn't wait to get my LO back in me! :haha:

222excited, did everything go as hoped?! I'm praying it did! Hope to hear from you soon! <3

AidensMommy thank you. I'm very anxious about Saturday, thanks for the well wishes and I hope and pray all goes well.

Hi Ladies :hi:

It's been a while since I've been on but I'm still reading and cheering you all on!

Wish - I just saw your update so I am sending huge hugs and praying that it's just a little slow but all will be good by next week :hugs: I'm thinking of you x

222ex - I hope all went well today. Thinking of you too :hugs:

N8 - great news!! You must be so excited!! I hope all goes well on Saturday.

:hi: to everyone else!

AFM: Nothing to report just waiting for AF to show in about 8 days or so then I can get started with the FET! It seems like so long ago since I had the ER but it was only a month ago yesterday!! For now though I continue to wait and cheer all of you on..... :coffee:

White, I'm so excited that your FET cycle is soo close to starting!! Now we can start cheering you on again! Very exciting! I hope to see a beautiful BFP by the end of your cycle! :) Will you find out your transfer day once AF shows? I'm so excited and I'll be praying you get your sticky bean! I see you had 4 great quality embies frozen...I have very high hopes for you! FX!!

Thanks Aidensmommy! :D

As soon as AF appears I have to go for a scan then start on Estrace. The info I have read re. my clinic says I then go for a scan between CD12-14 to check my lining looks good then if so I start the Progesterone and transfer is 1 week later so I am expecting it to happen around July 20th give or take a few days!!! :D Right now it seems SO far away but with everything going on I know it will go by quickly....

White, thanks and all the best to you too. Soon we will all be cheering you on. I'm excited. Today I will pop by to see my dr to see if all is well.

so much going on!!! Good luck this weekend, N8!

White - happy you're back in the swing of things almost! Not long now, this next month will FLY!

White, this next month will truly fly by for you! The 3 months total that I waited for my transfer went by in a flash! Before you know it, you'll be in that room transferring your LO(s) :)

Wish- thank you for the wishes, those babies better stick, I pray they did
AidensMommy- yes tomorrow is the big day. I pray they stick.

Hi ladies

I went for my ET, two embryos made it to day 5. One grade 1AA blastocyst and I pre- blast, the dr transferred both. Says it's looking good that it's all up to God now.

My bladder was so full, I thought I was going to pee on myself. Now hoping they stick. They even gave me a 'picture' of the babies&#128522;.

I was worried about going to pee after the procedure that they would 'fall out'

Now to wait for either AF or the pregnancy test

LOL, I too thought I was going to pee on myself, and the doctors...haha. I even asked the doctor, "Have you ever had a woman pee during this procedure?" and she answered with a quick "yes." :haha:

So glad ur embies are back home and I'm praying they both stick for you!

Aidensmommy- &#128514;&#128514;&#128514; thank God I didn't pre on myself, I pray my babies stick. Now the wait begins

Are you going to be testing your trigger out so u can test early or are you waiting for your original test date? Either way, I cant wait for your results! FX its nothing but good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->