• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

I had a short period after BC's too. I am getting so nervous/excited, been trying to eat lots of protein...but my eggs tasted nasty this morning.... thinking it is all the HCG. No food or drink after midnight tonight - I am to arrive at the surgery center at 6am :thumbup:

Not sure if we will be a day 3 or 5 transfer, they monitor daily and call me so just depends on how my little eggies look on day 2.

I can't believe we bought twice as much Gonal F as we needed...I guess they were just trying to make sure I had enough since this is my first round.

Good luck!!! Let us know how it went. :).

YYYYYEEHAAAWWWW https://yoursmiles.org/msmile/fun/m0135.gif

My ultrasound went GREAT today ... uterus lining was 11.48mm!! It is now SET IN STONE ... FET is 11/4 @12:30pm!!!!!!

YYYYYEEHAAAWWWW https://yoursmiles.org/msmile/fun/m0135.gif

My ultrasound went GREAT today ... uterus lining was 11.48mm!! It is now SET IN STONE ... FET is 11/4 @12:30pm!!!!!!

Awesome news!!! How many are they transferring??

I had a short period after BC's too. I am getting so nervous/excited, been trying to eat lots of protein...but my eggs tasted nasty this morning.... thinking it is all the HCG. No food or drink after midnight tonight - I am to arrive at the surgery center at 6am :thumbup:

Not sure if we will be a day 3 or 5 transfer, they monitor daily and call me so just depends on how my little eggies look on day 2.

I can't believe we bought twice as much Gonal F as we needed...I guess they were just trying to make sure I had enough since this is my first round.

Good luck in the morning!!

Okay I have a question... What does everyone do for sedation during the retrieval?? I had twilight with my first 2 IVF's where I didn't feel anything and was in and out. It went well both times. The new clinic I am at does full sedation. I am really anxious about it. I had a D&C back in 2008 and I just didn't do well being totally out. Now I am nervous for the retrieval.

ILuvbabies- They are doing twilight for me. If you have concerns tell them and see if they'll do twilight.

PCOSmom- That's awesome!

Jamer- I hope everything is going well. Rest up afterwards :thumbup:

AFM- started the menopur, and wow does it sting. I now miss the Gonal :haha:. Last night was my first dose of orgalutran (thought it was centrotide) and that was fine. I'm not too uncomfortable, I guess because I'm used to huge cysts :shrug:. Have a good rest of the weekend everyone!

Good luck this morning Jamer! Hope it goes well :)

PCOSMom - Congrats on getting a date for your FET!! So exciting :)

Iluv - I am going to be fully sedated too. I don't mind that though since it doesn't bother me too much (then again, I have only been fully sedated twice in my life).

Wow ladies, good luck with your Stims, EC and ET!! Sticky Dust to all of you!

Thanks for the well wishes!!

Went well, really fast - the twilight felt like the greatest nap EVER. I have slight cramps and tiny bit of bleeding, but overall am feeling great... waiting for the call to tell me how many eggs they got .... biting my nails!

JamerC- So glad to hear that it went well. Praying for lots of eggs for you too dear! How many will you transfer? OMG, you're gonna be pupo soon :happydance::happydance::dust::dust:

Katie- What meds will you be on?

AFM- I take back what I wrote earlier. I'm now terribly bloated and uncomfy :dohh:. I also seem to be having an abundance of ewcm, and REALLY want to :sex:, but was advised against :blush:. That sucks because I know I'll be scared to during the 2ww as well. Guess I'll have to sneak it in between ER and ET :haha:

well I feel like taking a 5 day nap :(
Only 3 eggs retrieved .... feeling so negative right now.

:happydance:I did my first PIO injection ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!:happydance:

It was so crazy cuz my hands were shaking, but I sunk that huge needle right into my thigh/butt no problem!!

:happydance:I did my first PIO injection ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!:happydance:

It was so crazy cuz my hands were shaking, but I sunk that huge needle right into my thigh/butt no problem!!

Wow your good! That's the part I'm not looking forward to.

I even video taped myself LOL .... I "may" have dropped a few curse words ... thank goodness the audio didn't work! :winkwink:

JamerC-I am so sorry hon! :(

PCOSMomToONe-How in the heck did you it?!?! I would much rather do it myself than yell at dh. Those shots hurt like hell! Hahaha on cursing!!!

Me-Doubled my Glucophage tonight. I'm still having side effects from the 1 pill so I'm sure 2 is gonna be no fun at all. Water sono and mock transfer is Wednesday! Also will get my calendar! Wahoo!!!

ILuvbabies- They are doing twilight for me. If you have concerns tell them and see if they'll do twilight.

PCOSmom- That's awesome!

Jamer- I hope everything is going well. Rest up afterwards :thumbup:

AFM- started the menopur, and wow does it sting. I now miss the Gonal :haha:. Last night was my first dose of orgalutran (thought it was centrotide) and that was fine. I'm not too uncomfortable, I guess because I'm used to huge cysts :shrug:. Have a good rest of the weekend everyone!

I'm gonna ask and see. They mentioned full sedation so not sure they will do anything else.

2 Eggs fertilized! Waiting for the call back from my coordinator to see if we will have a 3 or 5 day transfer...

PCOSMomToONe-How in the heck did you it?!?! I would much rather do it myself than yell at dh. Those shots hurt like hell! Hahaha on cursing!!!

Me-Doubled my Glucophage tonight. I'm still having side effects from the 1 pill so I'm sure 2 is gonna be no fun at all. Water sono and mock transfer is Wednesday! Also will get my calendar! Wahoo!!!

It wasn't too difficult actually. I did my 2nd one this morning in the opposite hip ... I am SHOCKED at how easy it is! It's pretty painLESS too! I wish I didn't worry so much over it, because it's not worth the worry! This is coming from a girl who HATES needles and used to pass out everytime I got a shot.

Good luck with your appts girly! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"