• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

PCOSMomToONe-How in the heck did you it?!?! I would much rather do it myself than yell at dh. Those shots hurt like hell! Hahaha on cursing!!!

Me-Doubled my Glucophage tonight. I'm still having side effects from the 1 pill so I'm sure 2 is gonna be no fun at all. Water sono and mock transfer is Wednesday! Also will get my calendar! Wahoo!!!

It wasn't too difficult actually. I did my 2nd one this morning in the opposite hip ... I am SHOCKED at how easy it is! It's pretty painLESS too! I wish I didn't worry so much over it, because it's not worth the worry! This is coming from a girl who HATES needles and used to pass out everytime I got a shot.

Good luck with your appts girly! :)

Yeah! I am getting excited for you!

Jamer- Yay, 2 embies ready to go :happydance:!! I bet they are dividing nicely right now :thumbup:

PcosMom- way to go on the PIO shots. You're going to be PUPO in 4 days :happydance:

ILuvbabies- did you get to ask them yet? If they will only do full maybe you can get a small dose of valium for the nerves? I'm getting versed, fentanyl, and a small dose of propofol.

Wanna_b- how are things going with you?

Sunshine, Janice, Katie, how is everyone doing?

AFM- Went to the RE today and I have 12 follicles measuring 15-19.5mm, most of them at 17mm:happydance: I trigger tonight at 10:30 and egg retrieval will be Wednesday at 8:30am. I'm so happy!! Uncomfortable, but happy :thumbup:

That is awesome Jamer!!!! Will be crossing all fingers and toes for you.

I'm so happy for you ladies!!! I guess I'm behind as I'm on wk 2 of bcp. My consultation where I pay $400 + $80 for some uterine lining biopsy is on Nov 9th. I guess at that point I'll know what's goin on. I wish I was at the same stage as you ladies. I'm sooo excited for you all :).

JamerC77-Yay!! Good luck at the transfer!!

ttcfurrever-I have my water sono and mock transfer Wednesday so I'm going to try and get some questions answered then.

PCOSMomToOne-I still can't figure out how you do it. Do you look in the mirror or just twist to get it right. I may just have to start doing this on my own. :)

Wannabeamom-I'm on week 2 of BCP's too so you are not alone. I have a month before retrieval.

Here is how I did it :) My video :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWCtAlSzuuM

Sunshine- Good luck with your ER today!!

PCosMom- Good job. I'm sure the video with help others too :thumbup:

ILuvBabies- Fingers crossed for smooth mock transfer on Wednesday.

Wanna_b- Thanks hon, you'll be here before you know it.

Just a quick note from me - everything went great with ER. They retrieved 20 eggs! DH and I were very excited I got that many! I find out tomorrow how many fertilized. Fingers crossed for another good number!

Just a quick note from me - everything went great with ER. They retrieved 20 eggs! DH and I were very excited I got that many! I find out tomorrow how many fertilized. Fingers crossed for another good number!

Good luck!!!

sunshine314-That is an awesome number! Good luck tomorrow!!!

Me-Not feeling well at all today. I upped my Glucophage Sunday and today hit me like a ton of bricks. I am nauseous all day long, dizzy, tired and have been in the bathroom more times than I can count. I was actually bleeding a bit (TMI) from going so much. Yea this sucks! Tomorrow is my water sono and mock transfer! Hoping for little to no cramping!

PCOSMom2One-I couldn't finish the video. As soon as you jabbed it in I got all light headed! LOL Good for you!! :)

ttcfurrever-Thank you!! :)

PCOSMom2One-I couldn't finish the video. As soon as you jabbed it in I got all light headed! LOL Good for you!! :)

ttcfurrever-Thank you!! :)

I'm sorry girl, I didn't mean to make you woozy. I know videos help me...but I watched so many were these gals would slowly push the needle in and would complain that it hurt so bad. So I wanted to put something different out there.

For those who haven't done the injections yet and have to...I just want to share my story.

I didn't ice my thigh, I just slightly warmed the oil in my hand. I propped my knee on a chair so its not bearing weight. I can honestly say...the injection did NOT hurt. I was shocked at how easily it went in without pain. I worried sooo many nights for no reason. I didn't think I could do them myself but now I prefer it.

The only thing that sucks about the PIO's is the soreness that hits a few hours later. Much like a tetanus or flu shot. Its long lasting too! Argh.

My period arrived at last!! Going in to see my Doc in the morning at 7.30am. Hope to have EC on the 15th, ET on the 18th Nov :)

Janice - Congrats on starting up your stims!!

AFM - Got my fertilization report back. Of the 20, 16 were mature, and 11 fertilized and the nurse said they are "doing nicely" :) I didn't get any more info on grades or anything (was I supposed too?).

Anyways, I am very happy with this! Right now my transfer is set for Friday (day 3) at 9:30 am but will call me tomorrow if they decide to do a 5 day transfer.

Jamer - how did your transfer go?

TTCfurrever - how did your retrieval go???

Hey everyone. I am ready to go mad. After 3 years of 27 day cycles every month I am ready to start my first ivf with icsi. I was due my period on monday and to start stims on tuesday. Its now wednesday night and no sign of it arriving. Tested this morning just im case of a miracle but it was negative. Was anyone else late? Could this be stress related?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->