• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

I'm getting jealous of you girls who are stimming! Water sono is scheduled for next Wednesday and I just better get my calendar then. I'm ready to do this! I don't want to be down for Christmas. :(

Good luck! That full bladder and saline ultrasound was fun fun fun! But you will feel so much better having a piece of mind that you are good to go!

Full bladder?? I was not told this but who knows at this point. LOL I usually always have to pee so shouldn't be a problem. :blush:

I'm getting jealous of you girls who are stimming! Water sono is scheduled for next Wednesday and I just better get my calendar then. I'm ready to do this! I don't want to be down for Christmas. :(

Good luck! That full bladder and saline ultrasound was fun fun fun! But you will feel so much better having a piece of mind that you are good to go!

Full bladder?? I was not told this but who knows at this point. LOL I usually always have to pee so shouldn't be a problem. :blush:

Yeah, double check with them, I had my mock transfer at the same time and I had to have a painfully full bladder.

Got my scan done this morning! 6-7 follies on each side! One was at 12mm already, the 10 tabs of Femera really woke those ovaries up... yeah!

So I am starting my Gonal F/HCG injections tonight :)

Wow you're a better responder than I am!!! Now I'm jealous ...
10 tabs of Femara gives me 1 follie. BUT, then again, 10 tabs of Femara in combination with 150iu's of Follistim (4 times) gave me 30 follicles! Crazy how drugs work eh?!

30 !!! - Oh my Goodness!!!!!

I was told that when I go in for transfer I must have a very full bladder too. Makes me uncomfortable just thinking about it...I hate the feeling of having to pee :)

I had b/w and u/s today (day 9 of stims)...it went really well. I had 21 follies, the biggest being around 15 and a bunch around size 11. My E2 level was 1068. I go back in tomorrow morning for u/s and b/w and the nurse thinks I will trigger Saturday night and have my ER on Monday (Halloween!).

You know what worries me about the full bladder ... I really just want to lay down and relax after the transfer. BUT I won't be able to because I will most likely be runnnnnning to the bathroom.

You know what worries me about the full bladder ... I really just want to lay down and relax after the transfer. BUT I won't be able to because I will most likely be runnnnnning to the bathroom.

I hear you! I remember thinking 15 more minutes...10 more minutes...of course it was painful!

I was told that when I go in for transfer I must have a very full bladder too. Makes me uncomfortable just thinking about it...I hate the feeling of having to pee :)

I had b/w and u/s today (day 9 of stims)...it went really well. I had 21 follies, the biggest being around 15 and a bunch around size 11. My E2 level was 1068. I go back in tomorrow morning for u/s and b/w and the nurse thinks I will trigger Saturday night and have my ER on Monday (Halloween!).

I absolutely will for the transfer too. This is just a mock transfer where they basically just put a catheter up there to check the anatomy.

Hey gals! Just a quick one today, I feel awful.

Tonight will be #7 of stims. Went to the doc and my follicles are measuring 9-12mm. I take my last shot of Gonal F tonight with 1 vial of Menopur. Then 3 vials of Menopur and 1 shot of centrotide on Saturday and Sunday. I go in on Monday morning for what should be the final scan. She told me that Wednesday should be ER, but will know for sure on Monday.

I feel like crap today, I have a headache that will not go away and I'm starting to get bloated. Still downing my water though. Hope you all are doing well!

I know I said a quick one, but WOOHOO Sunshine, you're gonna be our first ER!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Went in for my scan this morning....
My lead follies are at 18mm!!! I trigger tonight! And the ER is on Sunday!!!

I am freakin out! I have about 8 that are going to be mature....

How is everybody feeling today??

Hey ladies!

WOW! So we have Jamer on Sunday, Sunshine on Monday and ttcfurrever on Wednesday - how exciting! Hoping that plenty of lovely healthy eggs are collected for you all :dust:

ttcfurrever - sorry to hear you're feeling lousy. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

ILuvBabies - just to say that I had to have a full bladder for my mock transfer, even though it was a practice run. The doc said he wanted conditions to be as near to the real thing as possible. Don't know if it will be the same for you, obviously, but just to warn you in case!

Hope everyone else is doing OK...

My meds arrived today which has obviously made me very happy :happydance: although my mind is completely blown with them all. Thankfully we have a nurse consultation on 10th Nov, so we'll get it all explained to us then. All I have to do for now is start taking the BCP on CD1 - so just waiting for that really. It's really starting!

Take care ladies x

PCOS Mom - SO FUNNY you said that about relaxing after the transfer. I had the exact same fear to my DH last night. All I will be doing is counting down the minutes until I can pee. haha

Jamer - Congrats on triggering tonight!! Can't wait to hear how your ER goes!

ttcfurever - We are just about on the same schedule still (see below). So sorry you aren't feeling so hot. I have been feeling OK...just bloated and REALLY tired. Can't wait till these stims are done with :)

As for me, I had another scan this morning. All is looking well...but still slow and steady which is good. I have 21 follies, the biggest being 17 with a load of them around 13. They lowered my meds to only 75 folistim at night (I was on 150) and I am going in on Sunday for my last scan and will probably trigger on Sunday night and have ER on Tuesday. Can't wait!

So what's everyone's protocol for ET???

How many days after ER will your ET be???

Looks like A LOT of us will be testing around the same time!!!!!

Ladies, this place is getting exciting. I wish us all soooo much luck!!! I'm done one week of bcp. I'm assuming I'm going to have another period?? I was hoping to go right into ivf. I'm so confused lol

Ladies, this place is getting exciting. I wish us all soooo much luck!!! I'm done one week of bcp. I'm assuming I'm going to have another period?? I was hoping to go right into ivf. I'm so confused lol

I was on birth control pills for about 24 days and was taking Lupron for about 7 days while still taking the pill ... I discontinued the pill but continued taking Lupron. I did get my period about 5 days after my last pill. Although the Lupron made the bleed very light (unlike my usual flow).

So what's everyone's protocol for ET???

How many days after ER will your ET be???

Looks like A LOT of us will be testing around the same time!!!!!

My new RE only does blast transfers so that is what we are looking at. DS was a blast so I have faith in that but I also know not many survive that long in a lab.

How exciting everyone is getting so close! Can't wait to join you all! I am gonna be so bloated at Thanksgiving this year.

Hey everyone, got all my meds yesterday. Just waiting to get my period on tuesday and then im ready to start on the stim. Dont know what to expect but very excited. How is everyone doing.

I had a short period after BC's too. I am getting so nervous/excited, been trying to eat lots of protein...but my eggs tasted nasty this morning.... thinking it is all the HCG. No food or drink after midnight tonight - I am to arrive at the surgery center at 6am :thumbup:

Not sure if we will be a day 3 or 5 transfer, they monitor daily and call me so just depends on how my little eggies look on day 2.

I can't believe we bought twice as much Gonal F as we needed...I guess they were just trying to make sure I had enough since this is my first round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->