IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37096861@N07/6340173499/in/photostream/

do you see what I see?

had a bit of brown bleeding yesterday, and just felt exhausted.

Jamer! Im excited for you! Hope this is it for you!

I go in tomorrow at 10:30am for my 5 day transfer :) Putting 2 back (although the dr tried to convience me to only do one- IDK why? But I feel safer with 2).

I am still having some pelvic discomfort after the ER on 11/9-- is this normal? No bleeding, just pressure and some slight pain when I bend over, seems to worsen with activity. Not bad at all, but just there, kind of like right before I had my eggies retrieved.

I started the progresterone vaginal cream the other day-- YUCKO! LOL.....

Thanks ladies .... Last bcp tonight & awaiting the witch to show her ugly face. I'm actually very excited to see her this round lol. I'm suppose to call the dr on day 1. We were told that on day 3 ish we need to pay the full amount for ivf. What the heck??? Anyone else do so?

I'm very excited for all of you ladies. Wishing you all the best of luck. :)

I owe my full procedure amount at my baseline on Wednesday. Last place we didn't owe until the day of.

I had to pay the day I began lupron.. Yep, a wopping almost 12K! The biggest check I think I have ever written (minus when I bought my house lol). Plus all the meds I had to pay for. And hubbys workup.

Jamer! Im excited for you! Hope this is it for you!

I go in tomorrow at 10:30am for my 5 day transfer :) Putting 2 back (although the dr tried to convience me to only do one- IDK why? But I feel safer with 2).

I am still having some pelvic discomfort after the ER on 11/9-- is this normal? No bleeding, just pressure and some slight pain when I bend over, seems to worsen with activity. Not bad at all, but just there, kind of like right before I had my eggies retrieved.

I started the progresterone vaginal cream the other day-- YUCKO! LOL.....

MoBaby - take it easy and drinks lots of fluids. Tell your RE about the pain, should be ok if there is no bleeding. Good luck on your transfer!!! I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Jamer!!! CONGRATS!!! Right when you thought you were out :) What a success story you are...with your BFP coming later in the game...you give lots of women hope when they test early! SO AWESOME!!!

Awesome that you get to do a 5 day transfer Mobaby!! Best of luck to you! And yes I agree with Jamer, drink lots of fluids. And yes the cramping is completely normal.

Also, Jamer and PCOSmom - What (if any) symptoms did yall during the tww?

PCOSmom: I read through some of your journal but saw your latest HPTs!! SOoo exciting!!! :)

Sunshine: Thanks. I was getting worried because they said I would feel better the day after the ER but its been 4 now and I'm still bloated/crampy/etc...
I will keep everyone updated! I'm excited to see all the BFPs this cycle :)

My ER was very painful! I suffered from OHSS....I posted pics of my tummy and how huge I swelled up....I think my retrieval was around August 31st ish!

Congratulations jamer. You must be trilled. Sunshine how are you doing. Good luck with transfer mobaby. How are things janice. I got my trigger shot this evening so er is 15/11. Getting nervous but excited too. Have about 20 big follies so hopefully get some good eggs. Fingers crossed. Xx

JamerC77-Congrats to you!!!!! I can't wait to hear about your beta! Wahoo!!!!

MoBaby-I don't remember not being in pain with my IVF's. Totally normal! Good luck at the transfer!

wannabeamom-Yay on us cycling together!

Me-I'm sick and I'm ticked. Minus a cold, I haven't been sick in years. Feels like some sort of flu. Sore throat, headache, slight cough and my muscles hurt. Chills on and off. This can not be happening. AF is due tomorrow I would think and everything is on schedule. I just don't know what to think. :(

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing today? Mobaby, I hope today is smooth for you! Is anyone else having ET this week?

Sunshine- have you tested yet? I thought about doing it this morning but changed my mind.

Mobaby - how did the transfer go? I was crampy and bloated up until almost a week after transfer. Now it has subsided. I just kept drinking lots of water and that seemed to help :)

Katie - Good luck with your ER! Keep us updated on how many eggies you get...it sounds like you are going to have great numbers!

AFM - I am 10dp3dt today but still didn't test this morning. I am definitely going to test tomorrow morning though and just get this waiting over with. I am feeling completely and utterly out as I still am not having any cramps/twinges or sore bb's or anything really. However, I am still praying every day that this is our month....praying that I am a lucky one and that I just don't get any symptoms :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->