IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Just wanted to give you all an update, I have been pretty quite lately... my BFP disappeared, I took 3 more HPTs and they were all very negative :(

Went in yesterday for the blood test and should hear back this afternoon.

I am pretty crushed - been trying to avoid thinking about it.

Prayers and positive thoughts are requested.

sending you positive thoughts and prayers :hugs::hugs::hugs: [-o<[-o<[-o<

Sunshine! Omg! Congrats!
I don't think I will be able to hold out until 11days post transfer.....I am already calculating how many dpo I will be Sunday! Lol
Janice: good luck today!

Jamer: hugs :( fx for good beta numbers!

I think it took me several days for af to come for me when I stopped bcp...and it lasted 7 days! Idk why I was thinking I would have a small af for a couple of days and everything would be good-nope! 7 days with 5 heavy. I was so mad lol. But hopefully it stays away for 9 months :)

Jamer - So sorry hun :( Sending LOTS of prayers and positive thoughts your way. :hugs:

Hi everyone, got my ec this morning. All went well. Slept through the whole thing and didnt feel a thing. Bit tender this evening but no worse than the past few day. Actually cant believe how good I feel. They got 17 eggs. Cant wait for my fertilisation report in the morning. Fingers crossed. Was hoping to do a 5 dt with one blast but now I really want to have 2 transfered if possible. Doctor advised me to do one because of my age. They do up to 3 in my clinic depending on individual circumstance. Can I change my mind and request 2???

Jamer: Hope your ok. Did you get your beta results. Hoping and praying fo you. xx

Janice: How did your ec go?

Mobaby: How you feeling today after transfer?

Sunshine: Congratulations, that is wonderful news

SarahinCanada & Iluvbabies: Hope your both feeling better today.

Hope everyone else is ok. Sorry if I forgot you

Katie1981, my EC had been movd to the 16th... about 8 hours time. How about yours?

BFN Beta - ordering up a Valium and bowl of ice cream.

Just found out none of the embryos made it to freeze :( so the two in me now are it. Praying for them to implant and become beautiful babies!

Jamer: im soo sorry :(

Katie: I fell okay, a little achy down there. But im sad now that none of the remaining 12 made it :(

Mobaby-I'm so sorry. That happened to me my first IVF. I was devastated. :(

JamerC77-I'm so sorry hon! :(

Me-Baseline u/s and labs tomorrow with no sign of af. Wonderful.... They want to keep the appt with meds due to start on Thursday. The timing is just way off right now and I'm worried...

Katie1981-I would personally transfer 2 and up your odds. I was 26 when I did my 2 IVF's for DS and we transferred 2 both times.

A
Katie1981-I would personally transfer 2 and up your odds. I was 26 when I did my 2 IVF's for DS and we transferred 2 both times.

Hi, will speak to clinic tomorrow when I get my fertilisation report. How are you feeling . My period was 3 days late before this cycle. I was so annoyed. I was never late . Its typical. The one time you wish for it, it doesn't show up.

Katie: my clinic wanted to do only one but we opted for 2 (the max they would do).

so I have 17 embryos still going strong so it will definitely be a 5 day transfer. she left a message so I didnt get to speak to her, hopefully will get to talk to her tomorrow.

JamerC77 Im so so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs: hope you are doing ok

JaniceT... good luck, I hope it all goes well

MoBaby sorry you had 12 that didnt make it...do they offer an explanation? it seems hardly any people get any to freeze, I wonder why. I think perhaps the lab is too difficult for them where they would do fine in the body. Hope your little beanies will become sticky babies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry you didn't get any frosties Mobaby...fingers crossed that you won't need them anyways!

Katie - I am 29 and didn't know whether I wanted to transfer 1 or 2...I ended out being a day 3 transfer and they didnt even really give me a choice, they told me they were transferring two (both were 8 cell grade 2 (1 being the best, 5 being the worst)). DOn't know if 1 or 2 stuck but sitting through that tww, I was SO happy I transferred two...I feel like it really upped my chances and even if both implant I would be SO happy and very blessed to have twinnies :)

Sarah: the embryologist who called said most don't get extra, her words were "that's a bonus" but they were all so strong on day 3 and then yesterday the dr said there were a few that looked like they may be ready but I guess they didn't progress. She told me they are very selective with freezing because they have to be top notch in order to survive a freeze/thaw. I just hoped for 2 frozenbut thank God we had 2 perfect blasts to transfer. Now onto the wait! Wonder when I should test lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->