IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Hey! We had two textbook perfect embies to transfer :) they will let us know about frosties tomorrow. Looks like we should have some but they want a little more growth. There are a few that are only 6-8 cell so those are no good they said. If we can have 3-4 frozen im happy with that.
Transfer went great. Im home in my bed now and dh went to get some food! I feel crampy but im okay otherwise. Emotional. They said my ovaries were still huge when they first scanned me.

Iluvbabies: sorry you are not feeling well :( I had a cold during my stimming. Shouldn't throw anything off.

Sunshine:a lot of women have no symptoms and get their bfp!

Katie: good luck tomorrow!

hi everyone

had my ER yesterday, it was horrible and I cried all the way through as didnt feel sedated at all. :cry: but the good news is they got 20 eggs, and all were mature and they performed ICSI on all 20! just found out that 19 embryos have formed, Im sure the number will go down during this week but Im happy so far.

MoBaby it says you had 14 embryos in your signature, were they all still growing the day of your transfer or did you lose some? good luck and babydust, are you going to be testing?

jamer congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance: cant wait to hear the beta results

sunshine FX'd for a bfp tomorrow :hugs:

So far they are all still growing but a few look like they are not going to make it. Final report tomorrow. So hoping for a few frosties. Sorry your er was terrible ;( you had a great outcome with 20/19 fertilized! So will you do a 5dt also?

So far they are all still growing but a few look like they are not going to make it. Final report tomorrow. So hoping for a few frosties. Sorry your er was terrible ;( you had a great outcome with 20/19 fertilized! So will you do a 5dt also?

they will let me know tomorrow...I guess it depends on how many are still going! cant wait to find out how many frosties you get. my sheet from the clinic said to expect less than 30% of the embryos to make it to freeze so you should do well as you started off with a good number. FXd!

katie1981 good luck tomorrow :flower:

Mobaby-You had a 5 day transfer right?!?! Rest up and hopefully they decide to stay put for a long while! :)

Sarah-Sounds horrible! I was awake on and off with my first 2 with twilight sedation and felt nothing.

Sunshine-You have way more willpower than me! I test like crazy during the 2ww. Good luck tomorrow!

Me-Went in to see the doc today and got an antiobiotic for whatever it is I am fighting. Hope I feel well real soon!!!

ILuvBabies .... Did AF show her face? I'm just getting light brown spotting off & on. I just want to start the whole process. Should I be concerned that AF isn't here yet?? I stopped bcp 3 days ago.

ILuvBabies .... Did AF show her face? I'm just getting light brown spotting off & on. I just want to start the whole process. Should I be concerned that AF isn't here yet?? I stopped bcp 3 days ago.

Took 5 days after I stopped bcp for my period to start!! :thumbup:

PCOSMom ..... Congrats to you!!! Wishing you a healthy 9 months :).

Wow, I still have a few days to wait lol.

Thank you!!

Ya, I was scared my period was NEVER going to start! I stopped my pills on a Monday, and the little witch didn't show up till Friday night!!!!

I know the feeling. I just want her to come ... & then to disappear for 9 months lol

Sarahincanada ... I'm sorry to hear you were in such pain. Let's hope it was well worth it :). Where did you have the ER?

Nope! And I'm having my baseline scan on Wednesday with my injections starting Thursday. I don't know what they are going to do. The clinic I am at now has places all over and the only day they are near me is on Wednesday. Which is why everything is planned down to the day...grrr!!!

Thank you!!

Ya, I was scared my period was NEVER going to start! I stopped my pills on a Monday, and the little witch didn't show up till Friday night!!!!

Crap!! I need her to come now! After provera, it's usually a day or two on the money. Now there's a delay?!?! :dohh:

sunshine314 I was hoping to see if youd tested yet....I see you are online so hopefully you will post soon.

Wanna_b_a_mom I was at mount sinai for the ER. I think sedation takes a while to kick in with me, but I just didnt feel sedated at all, and only a little sleepy after. But when I found out I had 19 embryos developing I forgot all about the pain! just hope todays report is good.

I finally built up the nerve to test this morning and BFP!!! The second line was so dark it was as dark as the control line...it was absolutely beautiful! If I knew how to upload a picture on here I would show yall :)

I am over the moon right now and just can't thank God enough. I have been waiting for this day for so long and all my prayers were finally answered. Now I just have to continue those prayers for healthy little one(s) in there.

I am now 14dpo (11dp3dt) and still no sore bbs or any type of cramps/twinges or ANY signs really at all but yesterday afternoon and last night I kept burping (small little baby burps) every 10 minutes or so. I never have that so it started to make me feel a little more optimistic.

WannaBe - It takes about 5 days after I finish bcp's to get my period :) Good luck with starting up soon!!

Sarah - so sorry your ER was so awful...I was completely under and don't remember one thing. I can't imagine if I was awake for it. So glad you got such great numbers though! Keep us updated on the full report on grades and stuff :)

Iluvbabies - Good luck with starting up!!

PCOS - Just saw your awesome beta in your journal!!! YAY!!!!!!!! CONGRATS HUN!!!

I finally built up the nerve to test this morning and BFP!!! The second line was so dark it was as dark as the control line...it was absolutely beautiful! If I knew how to upload a picture on here I would show yall :)

I am over the moon right now and just can't thank God enough. I have been waiting for this day for so long and all my prayers were finally answered. Now I just have to continue those prayers for healthy little one(s) in there.

I am now 14dpo (11dp3dt) and still no sore bbs or any type of cramps/twinges or ANY signs really at all but yesterday afternoon and last night I kept burping (small little baby burps) every 10 minutes or so. I never have that so it started to make me feel a little more optimistic.

WannaBe - It takes about 5 days after I finish bcp's to get my period :) Good luck with starting up soon!!

Sarah - so sorry your ER was so awful...I was completely under and don't remember one thing. I can't imagine if I was awake for it. So glad you got such great numbers though! Keep us updated on the full report on grades and stuff :)

Iluvbabies - Good luck with starting up!!

PCOS - Just saw your awesome beta in your journal!!! YAY!!!!!!!! CONGRATS HUN!!!

Congrats! H&H 9 Months!!!

Just wanted to give you all an update, I have been pretty quite lately... my BFP disappeared, I took 3 more HPTs and they were all very negative :(

Went in yesterday for the blood test and should hear back this afternoon.

I am pretty crushed - been trying to avoid thinking about it.

Prayers and positive thoughts are requested.

Pcosmumtoone, congratulations!!!! I am extremely happy for you.

Wish me luck, my Egg Retrieval is in 13 hours :) Doc has just confirmed 2 days ago that there are about 55 follicles and he will retrieve all.

Just wanted to give you all an update, I have been pretty quite lately... my BFP disappeared, I took 3 more HPTs and they were all very negative :(

Went in yesterday for the blood test and should hear back this afternoon.

I am pretty crushed - been trying to avoid thinking about it.

Prayers and positive thoughts are requested.

((((hugs)))) I am so sorry :-( You are in my prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->