IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Hey everyone. After 3bfp today on 3 Hpts which are different brands. One of them was a frer . I am starting to think I am pregnant. Lol. I tested the trigger out and its gone 3 days. I only had 5000 iu and that was 12 days ago. I also spoke to thr manufactures of the new progesterone to ensure it couldnt give a false positive. They said no way . Its only progesterone I am on. The lines were all dark definate lines. I am so shocked. Happy and shocked. How is every one else doing.

Congratulations Katie!!! Very very happy for you! Enjoy your next 9 months :)

Hey everyone. After 3bfp today on 3 Hpts which are different brands. One of them was a frer . I am starting to think I am pregnant. Lol. I tested the trigger out and its gone 3 days. I only had 5000 iu and that was 12 days ago. I also spoke to thr manufactures of the new progesterone to ensure it couldnt give a false positive. They said no way . Its only progesterone I am on. The lines were all dark definate lines. I am so shocked. Happy and shocked. How is every one else doing.

yay congrats!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: can you take a photo and show us?? thats great you got such a dark line, how many days past transfer are you?

I just got my darkest 2nd line yet, not calling it a bfp yet until I get my beta but Im hopeful [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

yay congrats!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: can you take a photo and show us?? thats great you got such a dark line, how many days past transfer are you?

I just got my darkest 2nd line yet, not calling it a bfp yet until I get my beta but Im hopeful [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Hi everyone just tested again and another dark bfp. I was 5dp6dt yesterday. My clinic dont do betas unfortunately. The just tell you to test 16 days after 3dt or 14 days after 5 day transfer which is ridiculous. Using my phone at moment but will try to put some pictures on pc later.:-D

Katie & Sarah-Congrats!!! Definitely sounds real for both of you!! Wahoo!!!

Me-Another appt tomorrow and my mom is going with me. Sad to say that I've lost all hope. Maybe I will regain composure tomorrow but for now I am very down.

Me-Another appt tomorrow and my mom is going with me. Sad to say that I've lost all hope. Maybe I will regain composure tomorrow but for now I am very down.

Hope everything goes ok today. Dont give up hope. Keep us posted on how you get on.

Hang in there ILuvBabies. Don't give up. :hugs:

Katie & Sarah .... Congrats!!! Great news!!!

AFM ... Had my day 10u/s & bloods done yest. Dr's are saying that everything looks great. But they looked great throughout my iui's :(. Tomorrow I'm going for another u/s & blood work. Most likely will be triggered on Sunday. ER maybe scheduled Tuesday (same day dad gets operated). I hope it all goes well.

Congrats Sarah! Your darkest line yet??? That has to mean great things!!

Wannabe - Good luck with your final u/s, bw, trigger and retrieval! Hope all goes well these next few days.

Iluvbabies - good luck with your appointment. Keep your hopes up :)

ILuvBabies200 dont give up hope, it will happen, just might need some extra time...but its worth it if it helps you get your healthy sticky bean. let us know exactly what they say.

Wanna_b_a_mom wow thats gone quick, although probably seems slow for you. how many follicles do you have? hope tuesdays goes well for both you and your dad :hugs:

katie wow so happy you have a dark bfp so early and you had 1 blast transferred! he/she must have implanted straight away :happydance:

AFM my test last night and this morning are my darkest yet, here a pic, they are about the same in real life and doesnt take squinting. My beta is tomorrow if I can get to the clinic that is open sundays, if not will have to go on monday to one near me. we dont get the result till the next day, that will be a hard wait!!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 25
ILuvBabies200 dont give up hope, it will happen, just might need some extra time...but its worth it if it helps you get your healthy sticky bean. let us know exactly what they say.

Wanna_b_a_mom wow thats gone quick, although probably seems slow for you. how many follicles do you have? hope tuesdays goes well for both you and your dad :hugs:

katie wow so happy you have a dark bfp so early and you had 1 blast transferred! he/she must have implanted straight away :happydance:

AFM my test last night and this morning are my darkest yet, here a pic, they are about the same in real life and doesnt take squinting. My beta is tomorrow if I can get to the clinic that is open sundays, if not will have to go on monday to one near me. we dont get the result till the next day, that will be a hard wait!!

I have 10 follicles ... Some small ones too. Don't know if this is a good # but judging by what you have all said, it may be ok. Thanks for the good wishes. Both dad & I need it.

Katie and sarah: sounds like you girls are getting your bfp!
Good luck on everyone who has a beta coming up!
I started af thursday so bcp today...here i go again!
Iluvbabies:are you doing okay?hope things start getting better soon.

Here are my tests at 6dp5dt.

Attachments

• DSC00404.jpg
    DSC00404.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00405.jpg
    DSC00405.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 8
My mom and I went to Ann Arbor today. I got my estrogen level from Wednesday and he claimed it was already quite high. Um...87 is nothing in my book. My biggest follicle is measuring barely 9 mm which means I'm hardly growing at all. Explains why I still feel fine other than some hormonal issues. Lining was 11.9 but it will all be bled out so it's useless at this point. He is saying no fresh transfer. The FET will be in January and he is willing to cut us a deal. So we'll see....I'm terribly bummed I won't be getting the ultimate Christmas gift. I'll be having a period instead. Then provera for another period and then 2 weeks of Lupron. They only gave me enough meds to last me through Monday and the retrieval has been pushed out an entire week because of slow growth. So I need 20 more vials which he is going to give me at the discount he bought them for. Yea I was tearing up and my mom was there to advocate for me. So we will be out another $800 which I am not happy about. This whole thing is holy expensive! And I'd be so much more hopeful if there was a guarantee. So....I go back to Ann Arbor again on Monday and hopefully my eggs will have taken off with the dose being doubled now. Continued prayers if you are the praying type!! :)

Katie-Wow those are some killer lines! I want a repeat of those for me in January! Congrats!!!! :)

MoBaby-Will be your cycle buddy in January it's looking like! Uber bummed because I'm ready now.

Wannab-Thinking of you and your dad!!

Sarah-Those are some good lines! Hope the beta is plus!!! :)

Hi :)

After impatiently caving in, I tested and got an extremely faint line at 10dpo that could have passed off as an evap. So I tested again in the afternoon and twice at 11 dpo, today. I got my BFP and hope this baby sticks :-D
https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee386/janicetjc/7da82002.jpg

Babydust to everyone :)

Janice: that line is looking great. Congratulations its so exciting.

Iluvbabies: Really hope you get you lovely line is Jan also. Keep calm and stay positive although I didnt and its really hard.

Sarah: How are your lines looking today.

Mobaby: How are you doing.

AFM: I am very nervous, every time I test the line gets darker but my clinic has me paranoid because they say its not valid till Otd 05/12 which is still a week away. How can 8 dark bfb be not valid. I keep thinking they are going to disappear before then. Really cant understand why they say 14 long, stupid days. I cant relax. If its defo not the progesterone and its defo not the trigger is it a BFP. You have all seen the tests. What do you think????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->