IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Hi everyone. :)
I would like to join this thread too. I just had my IVF procedure this month as well, and so far everything has went great! I started my injections/meds on Nov. 6th, egg retrieval was on Nov. 16th, and had two beautiful blasts transferred on Nov. 21st. I started testing 2dp5dt to see if hcg was still in my system, but not even the faintest line appeared on day 2 or 3 past transfer. Then on the evening of 4dp5dt I could have swore I noticed a line, but I didn't know if I should trust it. The next morning I tested again and immediately a second pink line appeared! I am so thankful to have gotten to this point, and I pray that everything continues to go just as wonderful. It is hard to feel confident after my past, but I have faith that this is going to work. :) I don't go back to get my beta hcg until Dec. 5th, which is 14 days past the transfer. I wish it was sooner, but hopefully this way I will get to have an u/s that day as well. It is so exciting following everyone and seeing all of the bfp's!! Congratulations to all of you, and good luck and baby dust to those who are in still in the process!

https://tinypic.com/r/330fi0x/5
https://tinypic.com/r/9vb5z8/5

Hi , I am exactly a day ahead of you. I only transfered one blast and got my first faint bfp on 4dp5dt. My otd is 04/12. When do you finish your progesterone. Did you do short or long protocol.

Yay! Congrats on your bfp! :happydance: I am not sure what otd stands for, lol. But as far as progesterone they said I would be on the injections for 12 weeks. I hate them! The needles are huge and the baby aspirin that I am on makes me bleed pretty good after every shot.

Wannab-Thanks! I think the anxiety is stemming from the loads of money we have put into this and continue to put into this. I'm feeling enormous guilt for doing this to our family. :(

Annie-Yes the PIO shots are hell! I did them for 12 weeks with DS and will do them again. They were never easy.

How long is everyone suppose to take baby aspirin for? This is the one drug I'm most scared of but of course I still take it!

I'm pretty used to the PIO injections although I've had a few over the last few weeks that sucked. I had a gusher about 3 days ago... Blood ran down my leg because normally I don't bleed so I wasn't expecting it!

Hi everyone. :)
I would like to join this thread too. I just had my IVF procedure this month as well, and so far everything has went great! I started my injections/meds on Nov. 6th, egg retrieval was on Nov. 16th, and had two beautiful blasts transferred on Nov. 21st. I started testing 2dp5dt to see if hcg was still in my system, but not even the faintest line appeared on day 2 or 3 past transfer. Then on the evening of 4dp5dt I could have swore I noticed a line, but I didn't know if I should trust it. The next morning I tested again and immediately a second pink line appeared! I am so thankful to have gotten to this point, and I pray that everything continues to go just as wonderful. It is hard to feel confident after my past, but I have faith that this is going to work. :) I don't go back to get my beta hcg until Dec. 5th, which is 14 days past the transfer. I wish it was sooner, but hopefully this way I will get to have an u/s that day as well. It is so exciting following everyone and seeing all of the bfp's!! Congratulations to all of you, and good luck and baby dust to those who are in still in the process!

https://tinypic.com/r/330fi0x/5
https://tinypic.com/r/9vb5z8/5

Hi , I am exactly a day ahead of you. I only transfered one blast and got my first faint bfp on 4dp5dt. My otd is 04/12. When do you finish your progesterone. Did you do short or long protocol.

Yay! Congrats on your bfp! :happydance: I am not sure what otd stands for, lol. But as far as progesterone they said I would be on the injections for 12 weeks. I hate them! The needles are huge and the baby aspirin that I am on makes me bleed pretty good after every shot.
Hey, otd is official testing date.

How long is everyone suppose to take baby aspirin for? This is the one drug I'm most scared of but of course I still take it!

I'm pretty used to the PIO injections although I've had a few over the last few weeks that sucked. I had a gusher about 3 days ago... Blood ran down my leg because normally I don't bleed so I wasn't expecting it!

Ouch!!! Every time that happens I threaten to let dh see what it feels like just once! :winkwink:

hi everyone

I just went for my beta, have 1 test left so will test tonight as my evening pee seems to be the best. I will find out sometime tomorrow...yikes this is going to be a long 24 hours :dohh:

katie thats frustrating....I know the clinics dont like people doing hpt as I think theres so much inconsistancy and they must get annoyed with people calling with negatives and light positives etc. they have probably seen people with positive tests from the trigger get negative betas and so thats why they wont confirm anything. however seeing as you tested negative a few days ago and now have these lines Im sure you are pregnant. did you test inbetween and see the lines fade in slowly? and you used the same tests for the negative and the positive? those are great lines so I would be cautiously ecstatic!!!

my lines are fainter than yours and Im trying not to worry about them not being dark enough as it seems the variety of peoples lines is very very different...some people even get negatives till after betas so its confusing. thats annoying they dont do betas over there, I think its the same in england. over here we do 2 betas (1st one 14 days after ER) to make sure hcg is rising then booked in for ultrasound 3 weeks later. Janice thats interesting they give you an ultrasound on beta day...didnt think there was much to see then.

wishing sticky healthy beans for us all [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

All the best to your Beta and thank you so much for your congratulations :)
Yes my FS will do an ultrasound at around 15dpo for those who are pregnant but with an internal ultrasound to try pick up how many sacks there are. Then, back every week for 2 months for an U/S to ensure everything is progressing well.

Im managing. It is what it is. My lines stayed faint and yours are bfp forsure!! So happy for you! Maybe i had a chemical idk. Its encouraging to see all the bfps b/c that means this does work; just a little longer for some of us.

All the best to you, MoBaby. I hope you get your BFP come January! It's a very long journey but well worth it.

Welcome annie and congrats on your BFP :)

Sarah - Did you test again last night? What time will you get your beta results back today?

my beta was negative :cry:

you know I had a funny feeling, as my tests were faint and not getting darker. I was trying not to compare to others as I know everyone is different, but I had a feeling.

my beta was actually a '6' and under a '5' is a negative, so I have to go tomorrow for another test as it will probably be under 5 by then, so thats annoying. its so low theres no chance of it going up.

Im dissappointed but fine as I have the 8 frosties. Mobaby you are doing another cycle in january right? I will be with you then doing my FET so will come and find you in January.

Im excited for the rest of you, hope you all have sticky healthy beans [-o<[-o<[-o<

Oh Sarah, I am so sorry girl!!! Big hugs!!!!

Way to be positive though ... you have 8 frosties waiting for you :)

Sarah - So sorry about your BFN :( I don't get how the trigger stays around for that long...gives so much false hope which is the worst. You have such a great attitude and you are right...8 frosties is amazing. I bet 2012 will be your year!

Sarah - So sorry about your BFN :( I don't get how the trigger stays around for that long...gives so much false hope which is the worst. You have such a great attitude and you are right...8 frosties is amazing. I bet 2012 will be your year!

yes I wonder if that was the trigger, but as it was getting darker I think something was happening but didnt get far, thats why Im not quite negative as its a 6. perhaps it was 10 earlier in the week and is dropping....test stayed similar the last few days.

yes I wonder if that was the trigger, but as it was getting darker I think something was happening but didnt get far, thats why Im not quite negative as its a 6. perhaps it was 10 earlier in the week and is dropping....test stayed similar the last few days.

I didn't want to say anything but I think the trigger is gone. I had something similar happen to me back in March. My numbers came back pregnant, but then a week later my HCG dropped to 0.

Oh no! Im so sorry. Hope your ok. Its so disappointing. First mobaby, now you. Its just horrible and scary.

my beta was negative :cry:

you know I had a funny feeling, as my tests were faint and not getting darker. I was trying not to compare to others as I know everyone is different, but I had a feeling.

my beta was actually a '6' and under a '5' is a negative, so I have to go tomorrow for another test as it will probably be under 5 by then, so thats annoying. its so low theres no chance of it going up.

Im dissappointed but fine as I have the 8 frosties. Mobaby you are doing another cycle in january right? I will be with you then doing my FET so will come and find you in January.

Im excited for the rest of you, hope you all have sticky healthy beans [-o<[-o<[-o<
I am so so sorry :( big hugs! That's what happened to me too. I don't have any frosties so its fresh cycle in jan (er scheduled jan 9 -11)...we can be cycle buddies. Again im soon sorry :( I feel your pain and my heart breaks for you.

I wont be testing at all until the morning of my beta next time. Its way to stressful and disappointing. I am going to let happen what is meant to and have faith and lots of trust!

katie Im sure you will be a success story, your lines are great so dont let our news bring you down. FX for sticky bean for you :hugs:

mobaby, I might not test either, even though I didnt get too excited when I saw lines this week as I knew it could go either way. I told hubby I would like to go away the week after the transfer and not think about it at all! I probably wouldnt fly anywhere but perhaps drive somewhere and take the week off.

katie Im sure you will be a success story, your lines are great so dont let our news bring you down. FX for sticky bean for you :hugs:

mobaby, I might not test either, even though I didnt get too excited when I saw lines this week as I knew it could go either way. I told hubby I would like to go away the week after the transfer and not think about it at all! I probably wouldnt fly anywhere but perhaps drive somewhere and take the week off.

Hang in there Sarah :hugs: I'm so sorry it was a BFN.

Ladies my ER is tomorrow. I'm soooo scared. They don't put you fully to sleep so I'm worried about feeling the pain. I've got about 8 mature eggs but they suspect that 2-3 more may be ready tomorrow. ER is at 11 am but I gotta be there at 10 am. Dad is gonna be out of operation by then. I pray that we are both successful.

Ladies my ER is tomorrow. I'm soooo scared. They don't put you fully to sleep so I'm worried about feeling the pain. I've got about 8 mature eggs but they suspect that 2-3 more may be ready tomorrow. ER is at 11 am but I gotta be there at 10 am. Dad is gonna be out of operation by then. I pray that we are both successful.

Good luck tomorrow!!! It'll go GREAT!!!!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->