IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

PCOSMOM- Sorry for your loss. How many will you put back for this transfer? I have my fingers crossed that it will be November 1st for you!

AFM- Just got back from the pharmacy. They didn't have Gonal F on hand so we ordered it and I pick everything up tomorrow evening (minus the estrogen, progesterone, and prenatals which were covered by my GP). So, the Gonal, Ovitrelle, and Cetrotide come to 600 euro. Which doesn't sound so bad.......except DH and I are paid in American dollars :dohh:. I just keep reminding myself that some people pay so much more.

I'm getting my meds, I'm getting my meds!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

PCOSMOM- Sorry for your loss. How many will you put back for this transfer? I have my fingers crossed that it will be November 1st for you!

AFM- Just got back from the pharmacy. They didn't have Gonal F on hand so we ordered it and I pick everything up tomorrow evening (minus the estrogen, progesterone, and prenatals which were covered by my GP). So, the Gonal, Ovitrelle, and Cetrotide come to 600 euro. Which doesn't sound so bad.......except DH and I are paid in American dollars :dohh:. I just keep reminding myself that some people pay so much more.

I'm getting my meds, I'm getting my meds!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Yay for you getting your meds!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey I was married June 2001 too!!!! :happydance:

PCOSmontoone, how are you? is the BCP treating you nicely? i've forgotten what its like but i'll sure find out if they put me on BCP too.

Ya, I have been on birth control pills for a total of 3 times (roughly 3-4 months) since January. Every time I forgot how truly bad the side effects are. My last pill is 10/10 and then comes the Lupron :dohh:

I first started taking my BCP before bed, but it gives me horrible nausea, dizziness and insomnia. It would wake me up an hour after I fell asleep. Yesterday I decided to take it at 4pm and my night went better. Honestly, I'd rather be sick during the day then when I am trying to sleep.

I never realized in a million years that a FET cycle was so complex. I wish my doctor believed in the natural approach. :wacko:

Hey dear, I see that you have PCOS which I do as well. Have your doctors told you anything about PCOS and the possibility of miscarriages? I am having IVF with my egg retrieval scheduled at the end of this month and I am scared that I will have a miscarriage :cry:

Sorry I went missing there for a bit!

I had an early miscarriage in March ... it was after an IUI. I was on Progesterone and everything. They told me that miscarriages are just an unfortunate part of life and tend to be common.

Anyhow, I have an appt on Wednesday for an ultrasound and bloodwork. I'm doing a frozen transfer this month so I am on day 5 of Lupron and I am taking my last birth control pill today!!! :happydance:

I should know wednesday if the transfer will still be Nov 1st!!!!

I am so sorry to hear about your mc :sad2: That is just awful. I have done IUI 3 times and it didn't work at all. Now they have me on my first IVF cycle and I am praying that it works this time! I think my eggs have a Kevlar bullet proof coating on them or something because having IUI 3 times and no luck is just weird... Let us know how your ultrasound appointment goes!!! :flower:

Thank you girl! Ya our first IUI worked (M/C) then the 2nd and 3rd failed. I was so optimistic thinking IUI would get me pregnant ... I was sooo wrong.

I think my eggies are starting to go sour ... :dohh: Cuz if you think about it ... 30 follicles and only 5 made it to blast ... that's not all that great!

PCOSmontoone, how are you? is the BCP treating you nicely? i've forgotten what its like but i'll sure find out if they put me on BCP too.

Ya, I have been on birth control pills for a total of 3 times (roughly 3-4 months) since January. Every time I forgot how truly bad the side effects are. My last pill is 10/10 and then comes the Lupron :dohh:

I first started taking my BCP before bed, but it gives me horrible nausea, dizziness and insomnia. It would wake me up an hour after I fell asleep. Yesterday I decided to take it at 4pm and my night went better. Honestly, I'd rather be sick during the day then when I am trying to sleep.

I never realized in a million years that a FET cycle was so complex. I wish my doctor believed in the natural approach. :wacko:

Hey dear, I see that you have PCOS which I do as well. Have your doctors told you anything about PCOS and the possibility of miscarriages? I am having IVF with my egg retrieval scheduled at the end of this month and I am scared that I will have a miscarriage :cry:

I had an early miscarriage in March ... it was after an IUI. I was on Progesterone and everything. They told me that miscarriages are just an unfortunate part of life and tend to be common.

Anyhow, I have an appt on Wednesday for an ultrasound and bloodwork. I'm doing a frozen transfer this month so I am on day 5 of Lupron and I am taking my last birth control pill today!!! :happydance:

I am so sorry to hear about your mc :sad2: That is just awful. I have done IUI 3 times and it didn't work at all. Now they have me on my first IVF cycle and I am praying that it works this time! I think my eggs have a Kevlar bullet proof coating on them or something because having IUI 3 times and no luck is just weird... Let us know how your ultrasound appointment goes!!! :flower:

Thank you girl! Ya our first IUI worked (M/C) then the 2nd and 3rd failed. I was so optimistic thinking IUI would get me pregnant ... I was sooo wrong.

I think my eggies are starting to go sour ... :dohh: Cuz if you think about it ... 30 follicles and only 5 made it to blast ... that's not all that great!

You're welcome :flower: I totally thought IUI would get my preggo too, but nothing :cry: Well, I wouldn't look into it too much about your eggies being sour. They aren't used to being plumped up like they are on steroids and of course that might make some of them go bad. :hugs:

Oh sorry, didn't answer your question...we are deciding if we want to put 2 or 3 back in :)

Yay for getting your meds! I am ordering mine this week! It's getting all too real now! :happydance:

PetLuvR- Thanks! Do you have a chihuahua? DH and I have a beagle mix and a yorkie.

PCOSMom- Seriously? That is such a coincidence. Ours is June 23rd, when is yours? DH wanted to put 3 in, but the FS said 2 max, LOL. I don't think your eggs are going sour, from what I've read on here a lot of women have eggs fertilize and sometimes none of them make it to blast.

ILUVbabies- Yay for you getting your meds too :happydance:. What meds will you be on?

Regarding mc with pcos is anyone doing metformin as well? I'm thinking about asking my OB to put me back on metformin :-k

:hugs: We didn't do IUI because my other tube is blocked, but that feeling...seing the hb and everything:nope:. It has taken me a looooong time to get over my ectopic. I don't even think I'm fully over it yet.

Ladies, can I join? I should start stimming sometime next week but won't have my ER or ET probably until early November.

PCOSMom- Seriously? That is such a coincidence. Ours is June 23rd, when is yours? DH wanted to put 3 in, but the FS said 2 max, LOL. I don't think your eggs are going sour, from what I've read on here a lot of women have eggs fertilize and sometimes none of them make it to blast.

Ours is 6/29/2001...I go for my ultrasound tomorrow...I wonder if I could get a picture of my embies before they were frozen :shrug: Is it weird that I want to hold the pic??? I feel like a piece of me is missing.

Welcome Sunshine! What meds/protocol are you on?

PCosMom- I don't think it's weird that you want a pic, I would want one too :blush:.

How is everyone else doing today?

I'm waiting for my DH to go to sleep this evening so I can line up all my meds and take a pic :shhh:. I'm afraid he will laugh at me :haha:

Thanks for the welcome ladies :)

I am on folistim, menopur and lupron. Don't know the exact dosages until next week though. My last BCP is tomorrow and I will probably start my period next Tuesday or Wednesday. I stim start the second day of my cycle (so probably wednesday or thursday). I am getting really excited!!!

And PCOSMom - No it isn't silly at all to want to take a pic! I would want one too :)

tccfurever - I have had the same thoughts...I have never taken this many meds in my life. A part of me really wants to take a picture of all of them!! haha My DH would definitely think I am crazy.

Hi, may I join? I just had my appt on Tuesday and I will be starting my contraceptive pills this weekend to bring on my period, hopefully by the 3rd of Nov. I am also now on Metformin to control my PCOS. I had always been on long protocol but this time, my doctor wants to put me on short protocol to try get better quality eggs. Targeted Egg Collection is on 15Nov and ET on 18Nov.

Hi, may I join? I just had my appt on Tuesday and I will be starting my contraceptive pills this weekend to bring on my period, hopefully by the 3rd of Nov. I am also now on Metformin to control my PCOS. I had always been on long protocol but this time, my doctor wants to put me on short protocol to try get better quality eggs. Targeted Egg Collection is on 15Nov and ET on 18Nov.

Hi there, welcome!!!! :flower:

Well, had my ultrasound & blood work today.

They cancelled my embryo transfer because my lining looked like crap apparently.

I guess my cycle has turned into a "wait and see".

PetLuvR- Thanks! Do you have a chihuahua? DH and I have a beagle mix and a yorkie.

ILUVbabies- Yay for you getting your meds too :happydance:. What meds will you be on?

Regarding mc with pcos is anyone doing metformin as well? I'm thinking about asking my OB to put me back on metformin :-k

Too many! I filled 15 scripts!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: The injection ones will be Bravelle & Menopur along with Lupron and Estrace.

I'm starting it tonight. Last time I was on it it took me months to adjust to it. I was super dizzy and sick feeling. Not looking forward to it...

Well, had my ultrasound & blood work today.

They cancelled my embryo transfer because my lining looked like crap apparently.

I guess my cycle has turned into a "wait and see".

Well crap! I'm so sorry! I was on estrogen patches to thicken my lining. Are they not doing something like that for you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->