• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Janice-I'm expecting my cycle to start on this coming Sunday/Monday. She said I will stim for about 10 days, then EC and a 3 dt. So I think EC will be around the end of the month (somewhere between the 29th-30th), and transfer 3 days after that. Is that beautiful baby in your siggy/profile a miracle of IVF/ICSI?

I spoke to my Doc today and he prescribed me the metformin, 850mg 2x per day. I took half a pill just now after dinner.

That's good news you're on Metformin for your PCOS! All the best to your cycle :) yes, that is my little baby but it's when he was around 4 months. He is a big baby now. At 6 months, he was the height and side of a 12 to 18 month old. LOL didn't expect an Asian baby to be large. I can't change my profile picture using the ipad or iphone. His latest picture :

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150313498527791&l=ce537a29f3

Me-31 Dh-34 I have PCOS and he has a varicocele. DD was conceived on 2nd cycle of injectables in 2001. DS was after 6 cycles of injectables, 2 IVF's and finally a FET. I m/c my 1st IVF baby.

Janice- He is adorable, what a handsome little man! You both look extremely happy in the pic, I love to see that. And, thank you for the best wishes, same to you!

Sunshine- is that where you got your name from? Sunshine state? What kind of puppy do you have?

PCOSmom- Happy belated birthday to your daughter :flower:. Wow, you have quite the troop of animals, that's awesome. I'm so glad AF came!!!!! Now you can get started again :happydance:

ILUvbabies- sorry about the mc hun :hugs:. How are you feeling today?

AFM- I started a LTTC journal to document my ramblings, and successfully posted a picture of my meds there. I'm supposed to be working on a paper, but I think I'll goof around here until 1pm and then get started on that. Plan to take a long walk with the furkids and hubs when he gets home from work. Any big plans this weekend?

MoBaby- yay for dates :happydance:!! Good luck to the hubby at the urologist :thumbup:. Let us know how you get on when you start the meds. Will this be your first IVF?

Yep, 1st IVF.... DH has very very low count...... just found out friday that they are going to attempt to freeze a sample and also a fresh... We were told before that freezing a backup would not be helpful b/c the count is to low, but after all the drs communicated, we now can do a frozen sample and fresh sample!! :happydance: getting my lupron Monday to start wednesday and all the other meds tuesday :) Its moving fast!!!

Just a quick question. I had a colleague visit us from London. He said the NHS wait for ICSI is very long. How long on average is it?

Janice- He is adorable, what a handsome little man! You both look extremely happy in the pic, I love to see that. And, thank you for the best wishes, same to you!

Sunshine- is that where you got your name from? Sunshine state? What kind of puppy do you have?

PCOSmom- Happy belated birthday to your daughter :flower:. Wow, you have quite the troop of animals, that's awesome. I'm so glad AF came!!!!! Now you can get started again :happydance:

ILUvbabies- sorry about the mc hun :hugs:. How are you feeling today?

AFM- I started a LTTC journal to document my ramblings, and successfully posted a picture of my meds there. I'm supposed to be working on a paper, but I think I'll goof around here until 1pm and then get started on that. Plan to take a long walk with the furkids and hubs when he gets home from work. Any big plans this weekend?

Had a stomach ache for most of the day. The Glucophage I presume. It's better than it was but I am just ready for all to be over! LOL :winkwink:

Last provera was Friday. Af should be here either today or tomorrow I would think. I have to wait until a Sunday to start BCP's and then they will schedule my water sono. All meds have been ordered and are on their way!!

Yay, things are moving right along for everyone!

MoBaby- that's great that you can do a fresh and frozen. I hope you don't even need to do the frozen cycle. You're starting!

Janice- I don't know anything about the NHS, hopefully one of the other ladies can chime in with that info.

ILuvbabies- hope the med is treating your stomach better today (I had a few trips to the toilet myself yesterday). Will you be injecting yourself or with you have DH do it?

AFM- Feeling some cramps but no sign of AF just yet. I'm hoping it doesn't start until tomorrow because I still have to go and get my EKG. I totally forgot about it, but I should be able to get it tomorrow.

Hi ladies, hope your all doing well :). I'm just waiting for AF to show her ugly face and I'm hoping to start ivf. I was really hoping to miraculously get pregnant this month to avoid the next emotional step. But that's okay .... I'm just hoping to be blessed next month :)

Wanna_b- good to see you back! I was wondering where you'd gone to. I'm sorry that you didn't get a natural bfp this month. I have my fingers crossed that your first round of IVF will be successful!

Wanna_b, SophiBee, Princess, Mrs. CP, where have you all gone to? Any updates?

Hi ladies

Still here, but haven't had anything to update so have just been in lurk mode! Am off to the clinic again on Tuesday to have a follow-up scan so the FS can check my ovaries himself. They will also do a practice-run of the catheter insertion - they need to check that treatment I had for abnormal cells a few years ago won't have made this difficult. Fun times on Tuesday then!

If that all goes to plan then I should get my meds and have a bit more of an idea of key dates, but until then I'm just playing the waiting game... Will be back with an update when I have more news! Still hoping to get started on the bcp at the end of this month though - fingers crossed!

Hey Ladies. AF arrived today and i am officially on my first (and hopefully only) cycle of IVF! I have been waiting a long time for this day. I am all of a sudden kinda scared and happy! So glad there are others starting IVF soon too!!

Howdy girls!!!

Had my ultrasound today and everything looked PEACHY!

FET is now moved to 11/4!

Hey Ladies. AF arrived today and i am officially on my first (and hopefully only) cycle of IVF! I have been waiting a long time for this day. I am all of a sudden kinda scared and happy! So glad there are others starting IVF soon too!!

I totally understand your feelings. I guess we'll be on the same cycle.

Wanna_b- good to see you back! I was wondering where you'd gone to. I'm sorry that you didn't get a natural bfp this month. I have my fingers crossed that your first round of IVF will be successful!

Hi ttcfurrever .... Hope your doing well. I've been here reading away. Mostly searching for info on the ivf process. Kinda scared. Have friends who did it 2x & weren't successful. Yet, good friends of mine did it 4 yrs ago & have beAutiful twins. Scared but excited. Just awaiting the witch:growlmad: I'm sure she's going to make her debut soon.

How have you been???

Yay, things are moving right along for everyone!

MoBaby- that's great that you can do a fresh and frozen. I hope you don't even need to do the frozen cycle. You're starting!

Janice- I don't know anything about the NHS, hopefully one of the other ladies can chime in with that info.

ILuvbabies- hope the med is treating your stomach better today (I had a few trips to the toilet myself yesterday). Will you be injecting yourself or with you have DH do it?

AFM- Feeling some cramps but no sign of AF just yet. I'm hoping it doesn't start until tomorrow because I still have to go and get my EKG. I totally forgot about it, but I should be able to get it tomorrow.

I totally inject myself except for the IM shots. No way can I reach behind and stab myself with a 2 inch needle. :dohh:

Spotting so af is on her way!! My clinic will only have you start BCP's on the Sunday after af so I have to wait another week to start those. Grrr... Then they will schedule my water sono. Fun times!! Hope to have my calendar then with dates of when we will do this! Also I am required to take an IVF class with dh. All new to me with that. I've done this twice before but with another clinic. I pretty much know what to expect. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->