• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Ladies, can I join? I should start stimming sometime next week but won't have my ER or ET probably until early November.

Welcome! I imagine mine will be in November too. Right now I am on provera and then awaiting af. Then I start BCP's but I have to wait for a Sunday to start them. So right now I have no official start date.

Well, had my ultrasound & blood work today.

They cancelled my embryo transfer because my lining looked like crap apparently.

I guess my cycle has turned into a "wait and see".

Well crap! I'm so sorry! I was on estrogen patches to thicken my lining. Are they not doing something like that for you??

It's actually too thick considering I am 3 weeks away from the transfer date. They said at this point my uterus should be very thin. I just got off birth control pills ... there's just no reason for it to be thick yet.

Plus my blood levels don't match whats going on inside. Stupid stupid body!:dohh:

Well, had my ultrasound & blood work today.

They cancelled my embryo transfer because my lining looked like crap apparently.

I guess my cycle has turned into a "wait and see".

Well crap! I'm so sorry! I was on estrogen patches to thicken my lining. Are they not doing something like that for you??

It's actually too thick considering I am 3 weeks away from the transfer date. They said at this point my uterus should be very thin. I just got off birth control pills ... there's just no reason for it to be thick yet.

Plus my blood levels don't match whats going on inside. Stupid stupid body!:dohh:

UG!!! Well better to hold off and wait for ideal conditions. I know the wait is tough!! Hang in there! :hugs:

Just popped my first Glucophage pill. I'm telling you the injections will be a piece of cake compared to how this drug makes me feel. UG!!!!

Just popped my first Glucophage pill. I'm telling you the injections will be a piece of cake compared to how this drug makes me feel. UG!!!!

never heard of it ... whats it for???

It helps with PCOS. It's actually a diabetic drug so it messes with your sugars. It helps with insulin resistance and has been shown to help women with PCOS. My RE insisted I be on it unless I really couldn't handle it. I cut the dose in half to start because I know it won't be good going full force.

It helps with PCOS. It's actually a diabetic drug so it messes with your sugars. It helps with insulin resistance and has been shown to help women with PCOS. My RE insisted I be on it unless I really couldn't handle it. I cut the dose in half to start because I know it won't be good going full force.

Wow, I have PCOS too, but the doctor never mentioned anything like that before. I hope it helps you!!! I can't stand drug side effects. I thought Lupron was hell the first 2 days .. now I'm doing better.

Wow, I have PCOS too, but the doctor never mentioned anything like that before. I hope it helps you!!! I can't stand drug side effects. I thought Lupron was hell the first 2 days .. now I'm doing better.

It's been 5 years since I took Lupron. What side effects were you having?? I am already dizzy and feeling off. Blah!! :shrug:

PCOSmom- it has been show to reduce the risk of 1st trimester miscarriages in PCOS women, that's why I've decided to go back on it. ILUV is right though, the GI symptoms are not pretty. Trick is to start low like she's doing and work your way up to the full dose :thumbup:. I'm so sorry they canceled your cycle but at least they didn't let you go through with it knowing things weren't ideal :hugs:. Will they make you do bcps again to start over? I hope you can do it soon.

ILUVBabies- 19 Prescriptions! OMG!! I only have 10 but I think that's because I'm not down regging. How's the Glucophage treating you today?

JaniceT- Hi and welcome! :hi:. I'm doing the short protocol too, glad to have a buddy in that:happydance:

Sunshine- I know right, I have NEVER taken so much medicine! I was waiting for him to go upstairs last night, and of all the nights... he decides to stay up late. So I was :coffee:, and then, :dishes:, followed by:laundry:. Then I gave up and :sleep:. I'm going to try again tonight. If all else fails I'll get a picture this weekend while he's at work. Did you take a pic of yours?

AFM- just waiting around for AF to show her face so we can get going on this. We're going to the states for Christmas so if the cycle doesn't work we have to wait until January to try again. That seems so far away...

PCOSmomToOne,im so sorry they canceled your cycle :-( can they tell you when your next try would be?

TTCfurrever, when is your EC/ET? :-D I'm already so nervous! Also very pleased that I don't have to down reg. Phew!

Janice-I'm expecting my cycle to start on this coming Sunday/Monday. She said I will stim for about 10 days, then EC and a 3 dt. So I think EC will be around the end of the month (somewhere between the 29th-30th), and transfer 3 days after that. Is that beautiful baby in your siggy/profile a miracle of IVF/ICSI?

I spoke to my Doc today and he prescribed me the metformin, 850mg 2x per day. I took half a pill just now after dinner.

PCOSmomToOne,im so sorry they canceled your cycle :-( can they tell you when your next try would be?

TTCfurrever, when is your EC/ET? :-D I'm already so nervous! Also very pleased that I don't have to down reg. Phew!

My guess is 3 weeks after my period starts ... but who knows when my period will start. No cramps, no sore boobies.....nothing telling me that my period is on it's way.

PCOSMom - So sorry they canceled your cycle. But like everyone else said, your doctors know best adn hopefully they are waiting for the ideal conditions/circumstances. The waiting around is just SO FRUSTRATING.

ttcforever - I haven't taken a pic of mine yet. I will probably do it tomorrow since DH is working late. Also, we are on pretty much the same cycle (just a few days off). My last day of BCP was today so I should start AF next Tues/Wed then I start stimming on day 2 of my cycle. The doctors said ER should be right at the end of this month or beginning of next month.

Hi I wanted to add I am scheduled for EC nov 7th!! We have appt with urologist to make sure bd genetic testing is good. I start injections 2 days after that if all is okay. So I will start injections oct 19th and continue for around 3 weeks until EC :) we are praying dh sample is adequate that day otherwise they will have to freeze my eggies and dh will have tese. We are hoping no tese because he had multiple surgeries as a kid so there is already scar tissue there. Good luck everyone!

Janice-I'm expecting my cycle to start on this coming Sunday/Monday. She said I will stim for about 10 days, then EC and a 3 dt. So I think EC will be around the end of the month (somewhere between the 29th-30th), and transfer 3 days after that. Is that beautiful baby in your siggy/profile a miracle of IVF/ICSI?

I spoke to my Doc today and he prescribed me the metformin, 850mg 2x per day. I took half a pill just now after dinner.

Smart to do half a pill! I'm on the XR and am taking a full pill (500 mg). I am hoping to get to 100o mg in the next few weeks. And since you asked...I was up last night with horrible stomach cramps and diarrhea. I took my 2nd pill a few hours ago. Already not feeling good. :(

Oh and whoever said 19 scripts...it's actually 15 but whose counting?! :thumbup: That does include provera, 2 antibiotics for procedures, vicodin, BCP, etc.

ILuv- I don't know where I got 19 from, I think I added some of my meds to yours, LOL. I hope you feet better soon on the pills.

MoBaby- yay for dates :happydance:!! Good luck to the hubby at the urologist :thumbup:. Let us know how you get on when you start the meds. Will this be your first IVF?

Sunshine- Eek, we are totally IVF buddies!!! That is so cool. I don't know what I would do without you ladies and this site. I was foiled again last night on my picture taking mission. I'm gonna try today as soon as I get home, I'll probably post a pic here if nobody minds :blush:

PCOSmom- please keep us updated on what they are going to do. I have my fingers crossed for you hun. I want us to all be PUPO before Christmas!

I thought it would be nice to get to know eachother a little better. Feel free to share what you'd like to.

Me-31, PCOS, 1x ectopic after 1st round of clomid, other tube blocked
DH- 32, no poblems so far, semen analysis have been good
Currently in Spain until 2013, originally from the U.S.. We have 2 dogs- a beagle mix named Ginger 2 yrs, and a yorkie named Mambo 1 yr.

Wanna_b, SophiBee, Princess, Mrs. CP, where have you all gone to? Any updates?

ttcfurrever...great idea to share some stuff about ourselves. I don't know what I would do without you ladies and this website either. It is my therapy.

Just a little about me...
I am from the states (Florida), I am 29 and DH is 30. You can read my siggy for past ttc experiences...DH is all good. We have two furbabies...a cat (4 years old) and my sweet pup (1 year).

Me-32, PCOS, 3 IUI's, 1 early miscarriage, waiting for FET
DH- 36, borderline low sperm count
I am from Arizona in beautiful U.S. of A! We have 5 dogs (my mom passed away in 2008, so we promised her we would take care of her dogs) 1 chinchilla and 2 water turtles :) I also have one beautiful daughter (who turned 3 today) who was conceived after 6 years of trying through IUI.

Also....
:happydance:I STARTED MY PERIOD TODAY!!!! THAT WAS MUCH QUICKER THAN I EXPECTED:happydance:

Me-32, PCOS, 3 IUI's, 1 early miscarriage, waiting for FET
DH- 36, borderline low sperm count
I am from Arizona in beautiful U.S. of A! We have 5 dogs (my mom passed away in 2008, so we promised her we would take care of her dogs) 1 chinchilla and 2 water turtles :) I also have one beautiful daughter (who turned 3 today) who was conceived after 6 years of trying through IUI.

Also....
:happydance:I STARTED MY PERIOD TODAY!!!! THAT WAS MUCH QUICKER THAN I EXPECTED:happydance:

Congratulations!! Woohoo! I'm still waiting for my darn period LOL

I lived in Oklahoma for 5 years, miss it in a quirky way. It's been more than a decade and hope I'll visit again one day soon. All the best to your cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->