IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Hi ladies. Just got back from ER. 9 eggs + a couple smaller ones they took out too. FS was very happy with them. I'm still feeling nauseous & crampy. I'm to start progesterone this evening ... Anyone do this? I couldn't believe how many women were doin ivf.

Is the ET painful?

Thats great news. Im delighted things are turning around for you. I started progesterone the day after er. The et doesnt hurt at all. I was so excited during mine. I just couldnt believe I had got to that point. Fx

Hi everyone. Just joined today after searching around for the best group of ppl just like me :) I had my ER on Sat am. Feeling really crampy and very irritable and tired. Wondering what kind of symptoms others were having 3dp5dt and when anyone got a positive hpt - cannot wait to test!!!!

Hi everyone. Just joined today after searching around for the best group of ppl just like me :) I had my ER on Sat am. Feeling really crampy and very irritable and tired. Wondering what kind of symptoms others were having 3dp5dt and when anyone got a positive hpt - cannot wait to test!!!!

hi and welcome! I actually tested everyday to see when my trigger would leave my body, and then started to get faint bfps. unfortunately my beta result was not good ...a '6' which is borderline negative but something there, even though my frer were showing a line....I cant believe they detected such a small amount of hcg! this happened to mobaby too, she had a faint positive and then a negative beta. so just be careful with testing, but if the lines get darker and darker then its probably good news!

Wannabe-Yay on the retrieval!! Transfer is a piece of cake!! :)

Sunshine-Thank you!

PCOSmom-I can't wait to hear!!

Me-Another scan in the morning at 8 am. I am getting anxious since my retrieval is so close. It's 2 hours away in another state and I'm being fully sedated. Both new to me and that brings out the nerves. Can't wait to just be done! :)

Thanks for the info. I think I will try tomorrow morning. Good luck in January! Hopefully a good new year coming for all!

hi and welcome! I actually tested everyday to see when my trigger would leave my body, and then started to get faint bfps. unfortunately my beta result was not good ...a '6' which is borderline negative but something there, even though my frer were showing a line....I cant believe they detected such a small amount of hcg! this happened to mobaby too, she had a faint positive and then a negative beta. so just be careful with testing, but if the lines get darker and darker then its probably good news!

Thanks for the info. I think I will try tomorrow morning. Good luck in January! Hopefully a good new year coming for all!

So I blew another vein tonight in my stomach...twice now in under a week!!! Anyone else do this or am I doing something wrong?? This has never happened before and I've done tons of cycles with injections...grrr...

Hi jolieh, welcome. I tested my trigger out . It was competely gone at 2dp5dt. At 4dpt I got a faint line. Its has gotten darker each day. I think this was early though. Goodluck. Hey everyone else. Hope you are all ok. Got my darkest line yet this morning . It was muchd darker that testing line. Had a tiny bit of brown spotting this morning. Is that normal. I am now 4 days away from otd and 10dp5dt.. Do you think I can breath a sigh of relief yet. Still terrified to believe It is real. I would have been due my af yesterday on a normal cycle but I know that could be the progesterone. What do you think. I dont believe the line on frer could be any darker. Help!!!

Hi jolieh, welcome. I tested my trigger out . It was competely gone at 2dp5dt. At 4dpt I got a faint line. Its has gotten darker each day. I think this was early though. Goodluck. Hey everyone else. Hope you are all ok. Got my darkest line yet this morning . It was muchd darker that testing line. Had a tiny bit of brown spotting this morning. Is that normal. I am now 4 days away from otd and 10dp5dt.. Do you think I can breath a sigh of relief yet. Still terrified to believe It is real. I would have been due my af yesterday on a normal cycle but I know that could be the progesterone. What do you think. I dont believe the line on frer could be any darker. Help!!!

Hi Katie- I say congrats! I'd be breathing a sigh of relief but I am so new at this and I like to think positive no matter what. I think it helps this whole process. I'm now only 4dp5dt so hopefully that doesn't change. Don't be terrified! Be excited :thumbup:

How were you feeling on day 4? I can't sleep tonight. Been up twice in 3. Hrs to go to bathroom, have sharp lower back pains, really watery discharge that looks like I've peed in my pants (TMI I know but weirding me out) and I'm STARVING in the middle of the night - totally not like me. Hoping I'm not as cranky in the morning as I was yesterday. I was far from pleasant! So not myself!! Anyone..... Help!!!

Hi jolieh, welcome. I tested my trigger out . It was competely gone at 2dp5dt. At 4dpt I got a faint line. Its has gotten darker each day. I think this was early though. Goodluck. Hey everyone else. Hope you are all ok. Got my darkest line yet this morning . It was much darker that testing line. Had a tiny bit of brown spotting this morning. Is that normal.a I am now 4 days away from otd and 10dp5dt.. Do you think I can breath a sigh of relief yet. Still terrified to believe It is real. I would have been due my af yesterday on a normal cycle but I know that could be the progesterone. What do you think. I dont believe the line on frer could be any darker. Help!!!

Hi Katie- I say congrats! I'd be breathing a sigh of relief but I am so new at this and I like to think positive no matter what. I think it helps this whole process. I'm now only 4dp5dt so hopefully that doesn't change. Don't be terrified! Be excited :thumbup:

How were you feeling on day 4? I can't sleep tonight. Been up twice in 3. Hrs to go to bathroom, have sharp lower back pains, really watery discharge that looks like I've peed in my pants (TMI I know but weirding me out) and I'm STARVING in the middle of the night - totally not like me. Hoping I'm not as cranky in the morning as I was yesterday. I was far from pleasant! So not myself!! Anyone..... Help!!!

I havemt been myself. For the past week. Blaming all the hormones and anticipation. I have gone from being a rational, calm positive perosn to an anxious nutcase with a pregnancy test addiction. I. Thought I was mentally prepare for this but I didnt really have a clue. All I wanted was a bfp but so far I have around 15 and still refuse to believe it tilll sunday. I am smiling writing this because I have just realised how mad I have actually become. Lol. Having said that I think it is quite normal to be like this. At 4dpt I just had a pulling sensation in my lower stomach. What day transfer did you do and how many?

Hi jolieh, welcome. I tested my trigger out . It was competely gone at 2dp5dt. At 4dpt I got a faint line. Its has gotten darker each day. I think this was early though. Goodluck. Hey everyone else. Hope you are all ok. Got my darkest line yet this morning . It was much darker that testing line. Had a tiny bit of brown spotting this morning. Is that normal.a I am now 4 days away from otd and 10dp5dt.. Do you think I can breath a sigh of relief yet. Still terrified to believe It is real. I would have been due my af yesterday on a normal cycle but I know that could be the progesterone. What do you think. I dont believe the line on frer could be any darker. Help!!!

Hi Katie- I say congrats! I'd be breathing a sigh of relief but I am so new at this and I like to think positive no matter what. I think it helps this whole
process. I'm now only 4dp5dt so hopefully that doesn't change. Don't be terrified! Be excited :thumbup:

How were you feeling on day 4? I can't sleep tonight. Been up twice in 3. Hrs
to go to bathroom, have sharp lower back pains, really watery discharge that looks like I've peed in my pants (TMI I know but weirding me out) and I'm STARVING in the middle of the night - totally not like me. Hoping I'm not as cranky in the morning as I was yesterday. I was far from pleasant! So not
myself!! Anyone..... Help!!!

I havemt been myself. For the past week. Blaming all the hormones and anticipation. I have gone from being a rational, calm positive perosn to an anxious nutcase with a pregnancy test addiction. I. Thought I was mentally prepare for this but I didnt really have a clue. All I wanted was a bfp but so far I have around 15 and still refuse to believe it tilll sunday. I am smiling writing this because I have just realised how mad I have actually become. Lol.
Having said that I think it is quite normal to be like this. At 4dpt I just had a pulling sensation in my lower stomach. What day transfer did you do and how many?

I do have pulling sort of feeling as well. I had my transfer on this past Saturday. 5 day transfer 2 fresh. I had no clue either what to expect with all of this. Yesterday I cried uncontrollably on and off until my husband finally stared laughing at me which surprisingly helped. I'm sure it is the hormones and anticipation as well but still no fun. I just want that bfp so bad too that I'm actuallly scared to test just in case it's too early I don't want to deal with the anxiety that would come with a bfn right now. Ugh.... I feel like a basket case myself!

Hi Katie- I say congrats! I'd be breathing a sigh of relief but I am so new at this and I like to think positive no matter what. I think it helps this whole
process. I'm now only 4dp5dt so hopefully that doesn't change. Don't be terrified! Be excited :thumbup:

How were you feeling on day 4? I can't sleep tonight. Been up twice in 3. Hrs
to go to bathroom, have sharp lower back pains, really watery discharge that looks like I've peed in my pants (TMI I know but weirding me out) and I'm STARVING in the middle of the night - totally not like me. Hoping I'm not as cranky in the morning as I was yesterday. I was far from pleasant! So not
myself!! Anyone..... Help!!!

I havent been myself. For the past week. Blaming all the hormones and anticipation. I have gone from being a rational, calm positive person to an anxious nutcase with a pregnancy test addiction. I. Thought I was mentally prepared for this but I didnt really have a clue. All I wanted was a bfp but so far I have around 15 and still refuse to believe it till sunday. I am smiling writing this because I have just realised how mad I have actually become. Lol.
Having said that I think it is quite normal to be like this. At 4dpt I just had a pulling sensation in my lower stomach. What day transfer did you do and how many?

I do have pulling sort of feeling as well. I had my transfer on this past Saturday. 5 day transfer 2 fresh. I had no clue either what to expect with all of this. Yesterday I cried uncontrollably on and off until my husband finally stared laughing at me which surprisingly helped. I'm sure it is the hormones and anticipation as well but still no fun. I just want that bfp so bad too that I'm actuallly scared to test just in case it's too early I don't want to deal with the anxiety that would come with a bfn right now. Ugh.... I feel like a basket case myself!

Glad its not only me. There have been plenty of tears also this week. Over nothing. Hopefully it will be worth all the madness. Haha.

WElcome jolie :) and good luck!! When are you going to test?

Katie - I saw your note about the spotting, my doctor said that it is TOTALLY normal and not to worry about spotting at all. THe only time he said to call the doctor is if the spotting turns into a full on "flow".

Also, I had my first scan yesterday :) I was 6weeks0days and had one perfect little bean (I transferred two). We even saw the heartbeat. :cloud9: DH and I are over the moon! Still praying everyday that God watches over our little one.

Katie - I saw your note about the spotting, my doctor said that it is TOTALLY normal and not to worry about spotting at all. THe only time he said to call the doctor is if the spotting turns into a full on "flow".

Also, I had my first scan yesterday :) I was 6weeks0days and had one perfect little bean (I transferred two). We even saw the heartbeat. :cloud9: DH and I are over the moon! Still praying everyday that God watches over our little one.

Oh my god that is fanstastic news. Enjoy the day its been a tough road to get to it. I wish I was at your stage and now still at the am I or amn't I stage. Congrats again.

omg I didnt realize it was yesterday, how wonderful theres a little bean with a heartbeat. wishing you a sticky and healthy 9 months :cloud9:

katie, spotting around the time your period is due is quite common, but if you are worried call your clinic. however seeing as they dont do betas or ultrasounds till much later Im not sure what they would do. also coming off progesterone can cause spotting so not sure when your last pill is, but try not to panic :hugs:

Hello and thanks! A HUGE congratulations to you. Awesome news and so exciting!!!

As for me, I think I'm going to TRY to wait until Friday. That will be 6dp5dt so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp then.

Ok so I think its official now. Did a clearblue digital two days ago 13days after er And 8dp5dt and it told me I was 1-2 weeks pregnant. I did another one this evening 15days after er and it says 2-3 weeks. Im so excited. :-D. Roll on sunday so I can ring and book my u/s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->