IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

What day past transfer are you Wanna_be?

My first beta at 10dp5dt was 238 !!

You have a nice HIGH beta!!!! Def more than one :)

Omg 3????lol. Hubby was scared about that. :dohh: I'm too scared to celebrate. Will be going back on Monday for another test.

MoBaby, I thought my time would never come too. Be positive. It will happen. :hugs:

did your clinic say how much of the hcg shot would still be showing up at this point? even if some of it is the shot, its still a great number :happydance:

PCOS ... I'm at 14dp3dt. It is high but I'm convinced it has something to do with the hcg shots as well seeing that Monday was my last one.

Sarah ... They didn't tell me. All they said is that "I am definitely pregnant". I asked if they were sure as I had the hcg injection, & she indicated that they compare it to the baseline & get a # from that. I guess Monday we'll have a better indication.

The food aversions is getting bad. I don't want anything. Nothing seems good. PCOS, how did you deal with it?

I lived on milk and orange juice!

Neither of those did I want, but the nutriotnal value made me drink them. I really didn't eat much of anything for 3 weeks.

Wannabe-YAY!!!!!!!!! I don't know how they determine what is your beta and what is the HCG but congrats girl!!!!! :)

CONGRATS Wanna Be!!! HOW EXCITING!!!

Just to give you some insight...my beta at 14dp3dt was close to 600...so I think you definitely have twinnies in there (or triplets???!!).

Sunshine at this point I will take whatever God implanted in me. I'm sooo happy yet so scared that its not real. I still keep touching my boobs to see if they hurt lol. Although they do hurt more in the evening than in the morning. Just don't want anything to go wrong. Lol. But it's a wonderful feeling.

Went to the dentist today & I had to tell them as my gums were bleeding like crazy. My hygienist is the first person I told in person lol. Can't wait to tell my parents and the in-laws next weekend!!!

How's everyone else doing? What a busy time of year. Just got back from the mall & it was a zoo. Why do I do this to myself every year lol.

Sarah ... They didn't tell me. All they said is that "I am definitely pregnant". I asked if they were sure as I had the hcg injection, & she indicated that they compare it to the baseline & get a # from that. I guess Monday we'll have a better indication.

oh you are definitely pregnant! :happydance: the hcg shot would never be that high, how exciting that you might have 2 or 4 in there.

oh you are definitely pregnant! :happydance: the hcg shot would never be that high, how exciting that you might have 2 or 4 in there.

4??? What the heck Sarah?? :laugh2: I'll be happy with one healthy :baby::baby:

Before you know it Sarah, you'll be getting ready for your adventure to begin. I'll be rooting you on :happydance::happydance:

4??? What the heck Sarah?? :laugh2: I'll be happy with one healthy :baby::baby:

Before you know it Sarah, you'll be getting ready for your adventure to begin. I'll be rooting you on :happydance::happydance:

:rofl: I meant to type 3!!
and yes, I cant wait to get started in january, it seems ages ago since my fresh cycle!

My boobs haven't hurt at all this whole pregnancy (yet)...so don't worry if they don't hurt. And yes, I felt the same way as you...I didn't care whether it was one, two or more...I was just so happy that God gave us such a great blessing.

And ya, I am with you on the mall, I went yesterday too...don't know why I do that to myself either!

just wanted to pop on as Im going away till the new year so wont be on. when I get back I hope theres lots of good news from betas, scans etc.

merry christmas to all those that celebrate, and a happy new year :flower:

just wanted to pop on as Im going away till the new year so wont be on. when I get back I hope theres lots of good news from betas, scans etc.

merry christmas to all those that celebrate, and a happy new year :flower:

Merry Christmas Sarah ..... Happy new year!!!:hugs:

Bye Sarah :) Merry Christmas to you!!! Definitely keep us updated on how everything goes in the New Year!!

Hi! Just wanted to pop in to see how everyone is doing..... i start lupron tonight!!!! That means in 20 days i will be transferring again!!! Im getting nervous and excited!!!!

Hi! Just wanted to pop in to see how everyone is doing..... i start lupron tonight!!!! That means in 20 days i will be transferring again!!! Im getting nervous and excited!!!!

Great news MoBaby ... by the time you know it, 20 days will be gone .... please keep us posted!!!

Congrats MoBaby! Definitely keep us updated!

Wannabe - I think you need a ticker!!

Hey mobaby. Great to hear your getting started again. This time will be your time. Hoping and praying for you.Sunshine and Iluvbabies how are you both. I am 7 weeks tomorrow and have my ultrasound in the morning. Excited and nervous about it. Feeling sick as dog and very tired. Hoping that feeling this awful is good sign. So everyone keeps telling me. Hope everyone else is doing good.

Okay...so who's doin ER/ET soon??!!!

I wanna still cheer you gals on!!!! Everyone was so supportive with my journey that I want to give back :)

Hope everyone is well!!!

I go for my 3d ultrasound today in about an hour. I'm super duper nervous and always worried about this baby. This definitely has been a worry-filled pregnancy so far :-( argh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->