IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Go to the bump.com and copy the code and put it into your signature...you can preview and play around with it to make sure it works :)

Katie-Will this be your first u/s?? Can't wait to hear all about it!

Mobaby-I am right behind you!! :)

Me...

My ovaries were 7 and 10 last week and now 1 is 4 and the other is 3 something. So obviously one week on the pill has made a huge difference! I feel normal again other than the nausea that I can't seem to shake.

I am on 2 more weeks of the pill and start Lupron Dec. 31st. A week or so later I begin the patch and estrace. They will have me do 2 cc of PIO. I did 1 cc with Preston's FET but more is better to cover the bases! They do a 21 day P4 check which I am so thrilled about! That way we can see where things stand and make sure everything is okay. Transfer is Jan 27th with 2 days of bedrest. Pregnancy test will be 10 days later.

I am very happy with how they are doing things compared to the last clinic! They are working with me on cost as well so we will be paying cash to reduce the bill significantly. They will thaw all 9 and take them to blast. Hoping and praying for at least 2 good ones!! :)

Katie-Will this be your first u/s?? Can't wait to hear all about it!

Mobaby-I am right behind you!! :)

Me...

My ovaries were 7 and 10 last week and now 1 is 4 and the other is 3 something. So obviously one week on the pill has made a huge difference! I feel normal again other than the nausea that I can't seem to shake.

I am on 2 more weeks of the pill and start Lupron Dec. 31st. A week or so later I begin the patch and estrace. They will have me do 2 cc of PIO. I did 1 cc with Preston's FET but more is better to cover the bases! They do a 21 day P4 check which I am so thrilled about! That way we can see where things stand and make sure everything is okay. Transfer is Jan 27th with 2 days of bedrest. Pregnancy test will be 10 days later.

I am very happy with how they are doing things compared to the last clinic! They are working with me on cost as well so we will be paying cash to reduce the bill significantly. They will thaw all 9 and take them to blast. Hoping and praying for at least 2 good ones!! :)

Ye first one. It went brilliant. One perfect little heartbeat. Was so happy I cried. The best christmas present ever. I feel so blessed.

yay Katie .... that's sooo exciting ... can't wait to hear my baby's heartbeat!!!!

Iluvbabies: Yippie! Glad your on a good schedule now! We are going to be bump buddies!

I did acupuncture for the first time last night...was interesting! I will do 4 more sessions before my transfer so fx for good implantation!

Iluvbabies: Yippie! Glad your on a good schedule now! We are going to be bump buddies!

I did acupuncture for the first time last night...was interesting! I will do 4 more sessions before my transfer so fx for good implantation!

No doubt!! This year is gonna be our year!! :cloud9:

DH just left a sperm sample to freeze and the count was <100000 with little motility so they could not use it :( he is going again next week but im freaking out now because last time they had to use the frozen sample b/c he didn't have enough (his count was 500000 for last cryo) im really getting nervous :(

Happy new year ladies. May 2012 bring lots of happy pregnancies and healthy babies. Baby dust to all.

I accidently on purpose bought some cb digitals with conception indicator on ebay. I know i shouldnt have but i want to be prepared :) ec in a week(ish)

can't believe your EC is already next week Mobaby!! How is everything going so far?

Exciting ladies!!! Can't wait to follow you all!!

Ps... How do i change the title of our chats?? Def shouldn't be nov ivf lol

Exciting ladies!!! Can't wait to follow you all!!

Ps... How do i change the title of our chats?? Def shouldn't be nov ivf lol

Go to the first page and "edit" then "advanced" ...it should let you change the thread title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->