IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Wanted to come in and update that I am still in quite a bit of pain with nausea. 6 days after retrieval... So I put a call into the doctor last night and had a 9 am scan this morning. Good news is no fluid in abdomen!! But my ovaries are four times their size so that accounts for all this pain. I had to take the kids to the mall last night to return a shirt and it was brutal just walking one wing. I almost just went to the ER. They gave me another scipt for Vicodin so if I'm going to be home, I'm trying to take it so I can have the edge off. Been busy today making 12 dozen cookies for a cookie exchange tomorrow afternoon. Then we are having a company party at the zoo tomorrow and I am dreading the walking. May not see much. I'm just going to eat and let the kids see Santa! :) Hope everyone is doing well!!

Glad to hear you're up and about ILUvBabies! Just don't over do it. :hugs:

ILuvBabies200 you poor thing, you have been through a lot! hope everything calms down very soon.

Wanna_b_a_mom the countdown is on, any plans this week to make the time go by quicker?

AFM just had acupuncture for the first time with a woman who has lots of experience with fertility so Im so excited. she is going to calm my body down for the FET, will be going 2x a week and the day before and after the blast transfer. she said that if your nervous system is weakened (from a variety of factors) then it will not be successful at getting pregnant. she said she has seen lots of people who fail on the fresh cycle due to the stress on the body from the medications and have success on the frozen. hope it helps!

I think I am going to try accupuncture! I have heard from soooo many that it works wonders :) Worth a try... what do I have to lose?? I'm used to sticking needles in me!! LOL :)

I'm still reading and following everyone on this thread!!! I can't wait till everyone on here has their BFP's!!!

May God be with you and bless you very soon!!!

Yay! You're all back! I thought of acupuncture. I asked my FS and she said that there really isn't any direct correlation. But hey, worth a shot. Went in for my baseline yest. But had my last hcg injection too. So it won't be accurate. I've been feeling the cramping, heartburn, constipation, sleeping all the time, waking up to pee ... But yet had a dream that it was a BFN! I cried all day yesterday. Hubby told me to get a grip and that its only a "dream" as I'm so focussed on it lol. Progesterone gives all the same symptoms. But vie never expeRienced this cramping before.

Sarah and MoBaby .... When you having FET?? Late January?

PCos .. How have you been???

Hugs to all :)

I am also still reading and following up with everyone on this thread :) I am really hopeful that everyone will get their BFPs soon!

I think I am going to try accupuncture! I have heard from soooo many that it works wonders :) Worth a try... what do I have to lose?? I'm used to sticking needles in me!! LOL :)

thats exactly what I said to her yesterday! she started explaining the needles and asked if I wanted to see one, and I said no, after injecting myself in the tummy 3x a day I can handle it!!

my period should come late this month, so transfer should be mid january, I guess depending on how my lining looks. I start Estrace Estrogen CD2 and go for an ultrasound CD10. I cant wait!! Im just so glad its christmas so the time will go quick. then I get to try every month that I have frosties left with no waiting :happydance:

so 4 more days till your beta...with that one be accurate seeing as you have been taking the ncg this week?

Hey everyone. Im still here seeing how everyone is doing. Still waiting for my ultrasound. 9 more days. The wait is killing me. Almost as long as the dreaded tww. So excited but also very nervous. Just want to see a little heartbeat. It just goes from one worry to the next this process.

my period should come late this month, so transfer should be mid january, I guess depending on how my lining looks. I start Estrace Estrogen CD2 and go for an ultrasound CD10. I cant wait!! Im just so glad its christmas so the time will go quick. then I get to try every month that I have frosties left with no waiting :happydance:

so 4 more days till your beta...with that one be accurate seeing as you have been taking the ncg this week?

I'm sure the holidays will go by very quickly and then your fun begins yet again :)

My beta will not be 100% accurate ... very disappointing to be quite honest. i've been praying and praying .. esp. after my nasty dream!!!!!

Wanna_b_a_mom so when will the beta be valid? ive never heard of anyone taking hcg after the transfer so its very confusing! do you have to wait till ultrasound or 14 days from the last hcg shot?

katie1981 I am praying that everything goes well and you get to see a heartbeat :hugs:

AF came today in full force. So I had a pathetic 8 day lp. Without progesterone, that's what happens. I have a scan tomorrow and will hopefully have a protocol for the FET.

Sarah, we neither but looking it up, it seems quite common. They told me we'll do preliminary Friday. Then every second day. :(

Sarah, we neither but looking it up, it seems quite common. They told me we'll do preliminary Friday. Then every second day. :(

you know what I was thinking, as long as the 1st and 2nd beta shows a rise you should know you are pregnant by the 2nd beta, as the hcg wouldnt be rising. So thats no different from us who dont take the hcg...yes we know the first beta is accurate and theredfore get a bfp but we dont really know if its viable unless it goes up. also perhaps they can tell you how much hcg you should have in your system at X days post last hcg shot, so then if you beta is 200 we would know its likely a pregnancy.

2 more days :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: do you get the results on the same day or next day?

hey Sarah ... thanks for all the encouragement ... i need it. I was sooo positive and now the negativity is starting to kick in even though i'm trying so damn hard!!!! i will find out at around 12pm on Friday ... and i'm so anxious. hubby said that he'd be very disappointed if it is a BFN but he doesn't want me to go all crazy ... OMG, i hope i don't either!!! Santa please be good to me!!!! xxx

Y

PCos .. How have you been???

Hugs to all :)

Hey! I am doing a fresh cycle (POO!)... ER scheduled for Jan 9 (probably the 11th if its the same as last cycle) with a 5 day transfer (if I have enough eggies).

hey Sarah ... thanks for all the encouragement ... i need it. I was sooo positive and now the negativity is starting to kick in even though i'm trying so damn hard!!!! i will find out at around 12pm on Friday ... and i'm so anxious. hubby said that he'd be very disappointed if it is a BFN but he doesn't want me to go all crazy ... OMG, i hope i don't either!!! Santa please be good to me!!!! xxx

you transferred 3 right? I think you have a great chance. and if it doesnt happen you have 2 frosties right? I hope you get your bfp :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->