IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Wannabe-OMG good luck tomorrow!!! So you haven't tested at all???

Thanks ladies!! I'll be finding about noon - Toronto time. ILuvBabies, I didn't test at all. What for ... I was taking the hcg shots up until Monday. Im so scared of the results. I've prayed so much.

only 3 more hours Wanna_b_a_mom

keeping everything crossed for you

did they say what an hcg positive might be, compared to a bfp positive?

Came back from getting bloods done. They are so optimistic. I'm prayer ever so much!!!! i thought when you're preggo you want to eat everything in site ... I'm having major aversions to food. can't eat my breakfast this morning (had cereal .. didn't want it ... then had toast & didn't want that either).

not sure what's gonna happen. 1.5 hrs left!!!!

Came back from getting bloods done. They are so optimistic. I'm prayer ever so much!!!! i thought when you're preggo you want to eat everything in site ... I'm having major aversions to food. can't eat my breakfast this morning (had cereal .. didn't want it ... then had toast & didn't want that either).

not sure what's gonna happen. 1.5 hrs left!!!!

I only get food aversions when prego!! In fact the first hmmm 2-3 weeks of this pregnancy I didn't want to eat anything! I think sunshine was the same way too!

Oh I now feel so optimistic for you!!!! Post as soon as you hear!!!

OMG I'm freggin pregnant!!!!! I'm happy i was crying ... the fertility clinic is so hjappy for me knowing all that i've been through. OMG i'm in disbelief!!!! My beta was 935.

thank you for all your support this morning ladies!!!!!! xxxx

OMG I'm freggin pregnant!!!!! I'm happy i was crying ... the fertility clinic is so hjappy for me knowing all that i've been through. OMG i'm in disbelief!!!! My beta was 935.

Wooohooooo I knew it!! Congrats!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!! :hugs::happydance:

Oh my god wanna b a mom. Congratulations , I am absolutely delighted for you. Enjoy!!! Makes it al worthwhile. How is everyone else doing. Mobaby and sarah how are you both. Still hoping and praying for you both for jan. Afm, 6 more days till u/s. I am officially 6 weeks today. Feeling a bit sick and very tired so I am taking it as a good sign. No spotting or cramps so hopefully everything will be ok on thursday.

Hi Katie, feeling down today, actually the last few days. I know I am not the only person in my shoes, but I feel that way because all my friends are getting pregnant without issues, and everyone I know BUT Jan is on its way and I am ready!! My countdown is to the 21st, thats when I start Lupron so 6 more BC pills :) Then 7 days of Lupron then the official count down begins, which I cannot wait (I start stimulation)!! I know #2 is it for us :)

Hi Katie, feeling down today, actually the last few days. I know I am not the only person in my shoes, but I feel that way because all my friends are getting pregnant without issues, and everyone I know BUT Jan is on its way and I am ready!! My countdown is to the 21st, thats when I start Lupron so 6 more BC pills :) Then 7 days of Lupron then the official count down begins, which I cannot wait (I start stimulation)!! I know #2 is it for us :)

Hi mobaby. So sorry to hear your going through a rough time at the moment. Hope you feel better soon. Keep your eye on the prize. It will come next time. I just know it. Sending lots of baby dust your way and will be sticking around to see how you get on.

:headspin::headspin::headspin:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:xmas8::xmas8::xmas8:
:dance::dance::dance:
:xmas12::xmas12::xmas12:

congratulations!!!!! I had a good feeling, and wow what a beta.....there must be 2 or 3 in there surely! I know people say the number doesnt always mean anything but thats a high number. So happy for you!!

katie thanks for asking, Im doing good. Im glad my month off was December as Im so busy. Im so excited for your ultrasound...that has gone quick for me but Im sure slow for you!

mobaby try not to get down, it just takes longer for some of us, Im sure we will be celebrating soon.

I think there is more than 1 also!! Cant wait for your US in a few weeks!! :) Congrats again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->