IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Congrats Mobaby!! SO glad you have lots of good sized follies :)

Sarah - the 12 weeks has seemed fast at times and slow at times...I am just ready for my scan tomorrow. I am super nervous about it but that is how it will always be I think...after all the infertility trials I can't help but be nervous/excited/anxious every step of the way. Can't wait for your transfer :) I hope your FET goes fantastic...do you know how many you are going to transfer?

Congrats Mobaby!! SO glad you have lots of good sized follies :)

Sarah - the 12 weeks has seemed fast at times and slow at times...I am just ready for my scan tomorrow. I am super nervous about it but that is how it will always be I think...after all the infertility trials I can't help but be nervous/excited/anxious every step of the way. Can't wait for your transfer :) I hope your FET goes fantastic...do you know how many you are going to transfer?

Goodluck tomorrow sunshine.

Good luck tomorrow sunshine!!! :)

yay MoBaby thats great news!! cant wait for wednesday :hugs:

sunshine good luck tomorrow and I hope everything will be fine...I will be the same but hopefully the anxiety is a little less after the 12 week scan. please update us asap :hugs:

I am undecided whether to transfer 1 or 2, Im thinking just 1 to reduce the chances of twins but that means I will have to be patient month to month as it reduces my chances. but having the 8 frozen I can take my time if I want and I dont need to wait as I can do FETs every month. I might start with 1 then go to 2 if it doesnt work but not 100% sure yet, will decide by friday (ultrasound day!)

hi everyone else!

MoBaby-Good luck with your retrieval!!!!

Sunshine-Let us know how your u/s goes!

Me-Baseline on Wednesday. I am on cd 5. Just trucking along. :)

Hi ladies :) Thanks for asking!!

It went great!! I don't know if anyone can wipe the smile off my face today :) I am 12 weeks today but baby is measuring 12weeks 5days! When the tech put the ultrasound probe thing on my tummy we could instantly see the baby...and then the baby started moving and dancing around hehe. DH and I are so in love and still on cloud 9 and just thanking God every step of the way. Still so hard to believe this is happening!

Sarah - good luck with the decision on whether to transfer one or two. We didn't get a choice...they told us we were transferring two...so it is nice to have a choice in the matter :) In the end though I was glad we transferred two as if not, I may not have gotten pregnant as I only have one babe in there.

It went great!! I don't know if anyone can wipe the smile off my face today :) I am 12 weeks today but baby is measuring 12weeks 5days! When the tech put the ultrasound probe thing on my tummy we could instantly see the baby...and then the baby started moving and dancing around hehe. DH and I are so in love and still on cloud 9 and just thanking God every step of the way. Still so hard to believe this is happening!

Sarah - good luck with the decision on whether to transfer one or two. We didn't get a choice...they told us we were transferring two...so it is nice to have a choice in the matter :) In the end though I was glad we transferred two as if not, I may not have gotten pregnant as I only have one babe in there.

Is that your new pic??!! I just love the pics where the baby fits so nicely on the screen! Congrats!!!

so happy for you :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

my stats for getting pregnant with 1 are reduced, but at least if I get a bfn Im trying again 2 weeks later so not that bad.

Is that your new pic??!! I just love the pics where the baby fits so nicely on the screen! Congrats!!!

Yep...its our new pic :) He/she has grown so much!

Sarah: my transfer date will most likely be Jan 16 (if for some reason only a few eggs/only a few fertilize/only a few sperm it will be jan 14)-- we will be 3 days apart!! I am doing 2 (twins are okay with me :) )!! This is going to be our cycle!!!

That's amazing sunshine!!! I'm sure no one & nothing can wipe that smile off your face!!!

Hugs

Great news, sunshine.

Fx'd for you, Mobaby. Xfer is right around the corner.

My ER was today with transfer on Fri. I'm hoping a fair amount fertilize.

mobaby Im glad that I have someone to wait the 2WW with! although its more of a 1WW for me as I have day 5 blasts. I really hope this is it for us. I am only going to transfer 1 so I have to be patient and know it might take a few months to find my perfect embryos. Are you going to test? I think you said you were not. I dont think I take a trigger so I am going to test as any lines will be baby. But I am going to know that faint lines could be a chemical again so I wont get too excited until beta.

constancev18 I dont think I saw a post, how many eggs did they retrieve? good luck :hugs:

mobaby Im glad that I have someone to wait the 2WW with! although its more of a 1WW for me as I have day 5 blasts. I really hope this is it for us. I am only going to transfer 1 so I have to be patient and know it might take a few months to find my perfect embryos. Are you going to test? I think you said you were not. I dont think I take a trigger so I am going to test as any lines will be baby. But I am going to know that faint lines could be a chemical again so I wont get too excited until beta.

constancev18 I dont think I saw a post, how many eggs did they retrieve? good luck :hugs:

Hi Sarah, they retrieved 10 eggs. I just learned about the "fertilization report" from this board (I love this board!) so I'll call them a bit later to see how things are faring so far.

Lots going on right now :) So excited for all you ladies!! Hope this is the beginning of a BFP filled January!

Hey! 16 eggs retrieved today...will get report tomorrow on how many are mature, fertilized and if any had to be frozen. Fingers crossed! :)

Hey! 16 eggs retrieved today...will get report tomorrow on how many are mature, fertilized and if any had to be frozen. Fingers crossed! :)

yay I was waiting for your update!! keeping everything crossed that you have lots of good ones this time, keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->