IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Had my baseline today. Everything looks good. I started Estrace today 3 times a day and the Vivelle dot which I found out is NOT a dot. LOL I have another scan and labs next Wednesday and then transfer is the 27th. We are thawing all 9 and taking them to blast. I am super nervous!!

Mobaby-Yay!!!! Hope they fertilize and grow grow grow!!!

ILuvBabies200 I had to take estrace orally than switch to vaginally when my period stopped, omg I am now wiping blue cm down there!!! very odd. also I find the tiny blue pills wont leave my finger and my cm is all slippery and more than usual (probably from the increased estrogen) so its hard to get them to stay in!! then I saw one on the floor later and wondered if Id dropped it or it was one I had tried to insert!! :blush:

Hey Ladies. Wanted to update. The clinic called and said 12 out of 16 were mature (I expected this since my estradiol level was on the low side compared to last time where I got 20 and 17 mature)... and the best part: they used fresh sperm for all of them! We were worried there would be no sperm due to DH flucutuating zero count so we had like 20 sperm frozen as a backup. So thank you Jesus for that!! I am a fan of fresh vs frozen. The other 4 were not mature enough. So hopefully we will end up with an awesome fertilization report. I suspect that 8-10 will fertilize and start dividing normally. I cant wait to hear the report tomorrow! Then we will find out if we will do a 3 vs 5 day transfer.... I want to do a 5 day because if I do a 3 day then its the weekend call dr who will do it and its the same dr as the failed cycle. If 5 day it will be my doc.... I will keep you guys updated tomorrow :)

ILuvBabies: The 27th is sooo close!!! Good luck! Cant wait to hear about your progress!

Hey Ladies. Wanted to update. The clinic called and said 12 out of 16 were mature (I expected this since my estradiol level was on the low side compared to last time where I got 20 and 17 mature)... and the best part: they used fresh sperm for all of them! We were worried there would be no sperm due to DH flucutuating zero count so we had like 20 sperm frozen as a backup. So thank you Jesus for that!! I am a fan of fresh vs frozen. The other 4 were not mature enough. So hopefully we will end up with an awesome fertilization report. I suspect that 8-10 will fertilize and start dividing normally. I cant wait to hear the report tomorrow! Then we will find out if we will do a 3 vs 5 day transfer.... I want to do a 5 day because if I do a 3 day then its the weekend call dr who will do it and its the same dr as the failed cycle. If 5 day it will be my doc.... I will keep you guys updated tomorrow :)

ILuvBabies: The 27th is sooo close!!! Good luck! Cant wait to hear about your progress!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I hope that less quantity = more quality
come on embies, make it to blast [-o<[-o<[-o<

ILuvBabies200 I had to take estrace orally than switch to vaginally when my period stopped, omg I am now wiping blue cm down there!!! very odd. also I find the tiny blue pills wont leave my finger and my cm is all slippery and more than usual (probably from the increased estrogen) so its hard to get them to stay in!! then I saw one on the floor later and wondered if Id dropped it or it was one I had tried to insert!! :blush:

You can do them vaginally??? I had no idea....

Did they do ICSI on your embryos?? It was standard for me at the new clinic but of course cost more. Hoping for a good report!

Yes icsi....dh has counts as low as zero to the most we have seen 600000...it was the only option and was like 2200 more.

Congratulations on your great numbers!! Keeping my fingers crossed they will be great candidates for a 5 dy transfer.:happydance:

Sarah, your transfer is right around the corner also. Hoping you have big healthy follicles!

Fertilization report is in: 9 healthy embryos :) 11 fertilized, 1 did not, 2 were not progressing today. Will call me tomorrow as if I come Saturday or Monday :) 9 is not as many as 14 but id rather have 9 super babies than 14 okay babies :) can't wait until tomorrow!

Fertilization report is in: 9 healthy embryos :) 11 fertilized, 1 did not, 2 were not progressing today. Will call me tomorrow as if I come Saturday or Monday :) 9 is not as many as 14 but id rather have 9 super babies than 14 okay babies :) can't wait until tomorrow!

Awesome!!!! Yippeee!!!! :thumbup:

9 is great!! come on embies, keep growing

Wahoo!!

Today is transfer dy for me. No fertilization report. I called yesterday and they said if the RE hadn't called then all was well. Ha! Not in my head. ;) They only do three dy transfers so maybe they are set up differently. I dunno. T-3hrs. I'm off to listen to calming music....

This made me laugh-I can totally visualize it happening to me!

Wahoo!!

Today is transfer dy for me. No fertilization report. I called yesterday and they said if the RE hadn't called then all was well. Ha! Not in my head. ;) They only do three dy transfers so maybe they are set up differently. I dunno. T-3hrs. I'm off to listen to calming music....

GOOD LUCK!!! :flower: please report back when you can

mobaby any news today?

Hi!! Just heard.. 5 day transfer on monday :) they are doing well. Im excited b/c this means my dr gets to do it and not the on call dr.the on call dr was the same as the one from the failed cycle. This is great! Im excited!!

Constance: how are u feeling? How many did you transfer??

Hi!! Just heard.. 5 day transfer on monday :) they are doing well. Im excited b/c this means my dr gets to do it and not the on call dr.the on call dr was the same as the one from the failed cycle. This is great! Im excited!!

Constance: how are u feeling? How many did you transfer??

9 is great!! come on embies, keep growing

Hi mobaby. Yay thats great news. Glad you get to do a 5 day transfer. How many are you going to transfer You must be so excited now. I really think this is going to be it for you. Will keep my fingers ,toes and everyting else crossed.

Had my baseline today. Everything looks good. I started Estrace today 3 times a day and the Vivelle dot which I found out is NOT a dot. LOL I have another scan and labs next Wednesday and then transfer is the 27th. We are thawing all 9 and taking them to blast. I am super nervous!!

Mobaby-Yay!!!! Hope they fertilize and grow grow grow!!!

Keeping fingers crossed for you too. Hope everything continues to go well and you get your beautiful bfp. :-D

Hi sarah. How you doing. Not long now to wait for your transfer. Fingers crossed. Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->