IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Fertilization report is in: 9 healthy embryos :) 11 fertilized, 1 did not, 2 were not progressing today. Will call me tomorrow as if I come Saturday or Monday :) 9 is not as many as 14 but id rather have 9 super babies than 14 okay babies :) can't wait until tomorrow!

Wahoo!!

Today is transfer dy for me. No fertilization report. I called yesterday and they said if the RE hadn't called then all was well. Ha! Not in my head. ;) They only do three dy transfers so maybe they are set up differently. I dunno. T-3hrs. I'm off to listen to calming music....

GOOD LUCK!!! :flower: please report back when you can

mobaby any news today?

Hi!! Just heard.. 5 day transfer on monday :) they are doing well. Im excited b/c this means my dr gets to do it and not the on call dr.the on call dr was the same as the one from the failed cycle. This is great! Im excited!!

Constance: how are u feeling? How many did you transfer??

Thanks for your support, ladies! I really appreciate it. My 3-dy transfer is complete. :thumbup: Apparently someone forgot to return my call @ the fertilization report-of the 10 eggs, 8 fertilized. 1 was perfect, another was also 8 celled but less perfect than the 1st, another few were 6 celled. I'm 43 so I was just praying for 1 good one. There was absolutely no pain! Much, much easier than the ER. Ok, I'm off to bed. :hugs: to everyone!

Mobaby, good luck on Monday. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

yay its so exciting in here!!

constancev18 congrats on being pupo! are they going to freeze any of the others or take them to blast? are you going to test at all or wait until your beta? perhaps we should compile a list of betas so we can keep track.

mobaby Im so happy for you! :hugs: were the 9 still going today or did you lose some? with my clinic they didnt look at them on day 4 (something about letting them do their thing without disturbance) so I didnt know until I went in day 5 how many were left. I really hope that you get 2 perfect blasts plus some frosties this time, please please please!

They told me everything was looking good and set up for 5 day so I imagine that means they were all going strong. If the numbers fall they do a 3 day. Then on Monday I will see how many are left :) we just need 2, a couple more to freeze wouldn't be bad either! :)

Exciting news ladies. Wishing you all the best of luck. Please keep us posted!!!

Only 24 hours until transfer....I am super nervous and anxious....im worried about my 9 little embies. I wish I could just go to sleep until tomorrow morning lol.

Only 24 hours until transfer....I am super nervous and anxious....im worried about my 9 little embies. I wish I could just go to sleep until tomorrow morning lol.

I know the feeling, I want thursday to be here NOW!

good luck tomorrow, I hope everthing goes perfect :hugs: :kiss:

I was just thinking that I hope if any of my blasts are bad that they just fail the defrost so we can discard and get onto the next one. That would be so much better than them surviving for a week or a few weeks. my clinic says they have the highest defrost rate in the city, but I expect I will lose 1 or 2 in the process.

Good luck girls!!!! Can't wait to hear about all the BFP's in the coming weeks!!!!!

I know the feeling, I want thursday to be here NOW!

good luck tomorrow, I hope everthing goes perfect :hugs: :kiss:

I was just thinking that I hope if any of my blasts are bad that they just fail the defrost so we can discard and get onto the next one. That would be so much better than them surviving for a week or a few weeks. my clinic says they have the highest defrost rate in the city, but I expect I will lose 1 or 2 in the process.

How long does it take to thaw oneand will they know right awayif theycan use it? So will your beta be in 9 days after at 14dpo? Mine is jan 25. Good luck! This is our month!!

For my FET we thawed 2 embryo's and both survived the thaw ... and stayed good quality too!

How long does it take to thaw oneand will they know right awayif theycan use it? So will your beta be in 9 days after at 14dpo? Mine is jan 25. Good luck! This is our month!!

I think they know straight away if it has survived or not, and if not they defrost another. Im not sure what happens if they defrost and it doesnt look good quality...they only freeze really good ones so Im not sure if that can change once defrosted. and yes I think it will be about 9 days later, I will be 3 days behind you. Im planning on doing nothing on thursday and friday, (hubby has day off friday) and then saturday and sunday we are going to a hotel to relax. then I will come back monday and probably start testing on the tuesday so 5 days post :happydance:

Testing scares me! I've had hcg so I really shouldn't until 6dp which will be Sunday am b/c I triggered at 11pm...but b/c of last time idk if I want to.

I know what you mean, this time Im not triggering so its much easier as any lines will be baby. however I was getting faint lines when my hcg was 6, so even if I get lines I will not get excited until beta. thats what I did last time and so I wasnt too crushed.

i was just reading that often 50% of embryos are genetically abnormal, and sometime more at my age. I had 10 blasts, so 5 or less might be good. Im now down to 8, so still 5 or less may be good. I hope they pick a good one!!

mobaby what time are you going tomorrow, and where do you live? Im out most of tomorrow but will try and pop on to see your results as soon as I can.

go in at 1130 et @1...im on the east coast (nc ) :)

SO, I've been offline and just caught up wtih everything from last week...SO much exciting stuff going on!! So excited for all you girls :) Soon the BFPs will be rolling in!

Constansev - Congrats on being PUPO!!

Mobaby - So great that you got to do a 5 day transfer with your normal doc. Good luck on your transfer today! Let us know what grade your awesome blasts were :) By the time you read this you will be officially PUPO!! YAY!

Hi! On my way home, blasts were excellent! The don't grade day 5 blasts at my clinic, just said they were great. They were dividing really well. They took a pic at 10am and 1pm and they had already progressed so much! I felt like everything went well, felt like the transfer was done with much more care and ease. Im slightly crampy. Now the dreaded 9day wait! I am on bed rest for 3 days followed by light activity for 4 more. Imgoing home to eat some walnuts lol (not to sure about the pineapple core thing)...will update as necessary...now to keep me from tourtering myself with hpt.I "said" I wouldnt test.... :) can't wait to hear about sarahs Day on Thursday!

Hi! On my way home, blasts were excellent! The don't grade day 5 blasts at my clinic, just said they were great. They were dividing really well. They took a pic at 10am and 1pm and they had already progressed so much! I felt like everything went well, felt like the transfer was done with much more care and ease. Im slightly crampy. Now the dreaded 9day wait! I am on bed rest for 3 days followed by light activity for 4 more. Imgoing home to eat some walnuts lol (not to sure about the pineapple core thing)...will update as necessary...now to keep me from tourtering myself with hpt.I "said" I wouldnt test.... :) can't wait to hear about sarahs Day on Thursday!

yay :happydance: :hugs:
so you had 2 transferred, when will you hear about any frosties, tomorrow?
now go rest!! wishing this is it for you, please snuggle in little blasts [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->