IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Yes I should hear about frosties tomorrow. Im not expecting any just because these 2 were the leaders but they said some could end up there tomorrow.

how many more were they watching? its very possible, I had a couple that were in the lead but many more that still were going strong.
what have you got planned for the next couple of days while in bed/couch??

I think there were 4-5 they were watching. Idk what to do...im reading a couple of books from a friend and I will watch tv and veg out! Lol. And my kitty will keep my company :)

Mobaby-How many days of bedrest?? Mine is calling for 2! I will relax with the tv and probably computer too. :)

Congratulations on being pupo mobaby. Yeeeeee. Hoping and praying as I type this your 2 little embies are snuggling in. Now for the dreaded wait. Hope time goes quickly for you. Try to relax. Easier said than done I know.

Mobaby-How many days of bedrest?? Mne is calling for 2! I will relax with the tv and probably computer too. :)

He said 3!!!! And no shower until its up!! I feel gross already and it hasnt been 24 hrs yet... my back already hurts! I downloaded netflix on my tablet.

no freezer babies :( i had 1 more blast but they said it wasnt top grade so no freezing for it. The lab dr said it wouldnt survive the freeze/thaw. I feel like its all guess work. Sometimes i wish they would just freeze any blasts and let the body make the decision on if it takes or not. But we put 2 good ones in and i am going to have a bfp :) the lab dr said i had a great transfer so im really optimistic!!

aww too bad but I like your positive attitude :thumbup: its funny as my clinic doesnt say I need to bedrest, they have people go to work after :shrug: last time I did lie in bed for 1 day and Im going to do 2 days this time.

Mobaby-How many days of bedrest?? Mne is calling for 2! I will relax with the tv and probably computer too. :)

He said 3!!!! And no shower until its up!! I feel gross already and it hasnt been 24 hrs yet... my back already hurts! I downloaded netflix on my tablet.

No shower?!?! Um no way! I bathe daily! LOL With Preston's FET, they didn't order any bedrest and he made it just fine. :thumbup:

no freezer babies :( i had 1 more blast but they said it wasnt top grade so no freezing for it. The lab dr said it wouldnt survive the freeze/thaw. I feel like its all guess work. Sometimes i wish they would just freeze any blasts and let the body make the decision on if it takes or not. But we put 2 good ones in and i am going to have a bfp :) the lab dr said i had a great transfer so im really optimistic!!

So sorry to hear that. I'm thinking mine will go the same way. I have 9 to thaw and take to blast. I'm just hoping to get 2 out of that bunch.

No shower?!?! Um no way! I bathe daily! LOL With Preston's FET, they didn't order any bedrest and he made it just fine. :thumbup:

i know...i take one every morning first thing!! they are strict about 3 days of br. but after tomorrow i am in the shower as soon as i wake up thursday!

i luv babies: fx for many blasts!

aww too bad but I like your positive attitude :thumbup: its funny as my clinic doesnt say I need to bedrest, they have people go to work after :shrug: last time I did lie in bed for 1 day and Im going to do 2 days this time.

Just to chime in here - I've been lurking on this thread for awhile and rooting for all of you ladies!

Sarah - for some reason in Canada they don't say any bedrest which I find odd when you look at how strict they are in the USA. I know when I do my cycle in March / April I am doing 2 days strict bed rest, only getting up to pee no showering etc., and then one day of just relaxing where I will shower ;) I figure maybe there is no evidence that bed rest HELPS with a BFP but it sure will NOT HURT to do it :)

Just to chime in here - I've been lurking on this thread for awhile and rooting for all of you ladies!

Sarah - for some reason in Canada they don't say any bedrest which I find odd when you look at how strict they are in the USA. I know when I do my cycle in March / April I am doing 2 days strict bed rest, only getting up to pee no showering etc., and then one day of just relaxing where I will shower ;) I figure maybe there is no evidence that bed rest HELPS with a BFP but it sure will NOT HURT to do it :)

please keep lurking!!
and yes I agree, last time I did 1 day in bed (day of transfer) and the next day when out for lunch etc but took it easy. This time Im going to do 2 days of bed rest, then 2 days in a hotel with a little light walking to go shopping probably on the 4th day. I think its the first 1-2 days that are crucial as thats when a blast would be snuggling in. For a 3 day transfer it would be up to 3 days for implantation. I didnt know about the showering thing until I read about it on here, I will just do a facecloth and soap wash for the first couple of days then!! :blush:

My doctor didn't call for any bed rest either. I only took one full day of bed rest (transfer day)...the rest of the tww I just took it easy. I was still walking around and such though. My clinic said nothing I did or didn't do would change the outcome...but I was still nervous so I took it easy. The only exception is that one week after transfer DH and I had our big housewarming party and I was on my feet all day...that probably wasn't the best idea but it didn't hurt as I got my BFP :)

Mobaby - Sorry about no frosties...however, you have two AWESOME blasts growing inside of you right now...PUPO with twinnies!! So excited all went well for you.

Sarah - One day!! So excited for you!!

Iluv - when is your transfer date again?

sarah: are you ready for tomorrow???
fx for you!! what time do you go??

afm: bedrest almost over! i wll go to sleep at 10 so 6 more hours! then i can finally shower when wake up!!! i dont understand the no shower part..guess it has to do with being on your feet. i started having some cramps..i cant tell if (tmi) gas cramps or from there...i dont have any gas (sorry tmi) they are just low in my pelvis. i also have a headache. when i used the progesterone sup this am a glob on the applicator was light pink. i cant believe its only been 2 dpt...it feels like forever ago! lol.ive been watching pointless movies and browsing ebay...tomorrow i get to go downstairs and say hi to my pups!!

yay for almost done bedrest!! that went quickly for me :haha:
Im going at 10am tomorrow :happydance:
hope my lil blast survives the defrost

Lining is 14 and has 3 nice lines. I forget what that is called. I'm good to go now and transfer is next Friday the 27th! Praying 2 out of the 9 make it to blast. They were frozen as zygotes.

Sarah-Good luck tomorrow!!!

Sunshine-friday the 27th :)

good luck sarah!!!!

iluvbabies: thats great!! only a little longer!!praying for2 strongembies!!!!

im back and +1...at least for a few days!! the first blast they defrosted survived :happydance: and looked good, it was rated at 4BB. They are kinda dehydrated from the freezing and they said it was starting to expand. Im now in bed for a couple of days. Say a prayer for us!! I go for my beta test next saturday, will know the results on sunday, and if it hasnt worked I only have to wait 2 weeks to try again with another one (or two) of my 7 :happydance:

I asked them if a blast that survives the defrost and thaw means its a good one, and she said its a good sign, but I dont think thats always true as lots of FETS fail. I asked them if they are picky about what they freeze and they said very, and just as fussy when defrosting too and if anything doesnt look 100% they get a 2nd opinion and decide whether to defrost another. so that made me feel good.

the 4BB was actually the best grade of all 10 blasts (better than the 2 originally transferred) so I asked if that meant its likely to perform better than one of my 2BB or 3BC frosties. They said its just a visual grading at the time and seeing as they cant see inside its not always a good indicator. I suppose thats why someone with perfect blasts doesnt get pregnant and someone with badly graded at day 3 does, as all that matters is whats inside.

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<8-[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->