IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

iluvbabies not long for you :happydance:

mobaby how do you feel? im starting 2 days of bed rest while you are finished

i feel fine! yes bed rest over. i keep getting some mild nausea but nothing else. i hate waiting!! how was your transfer?? when will you test??

Congratulations on being pupo sarah. Hoping and praying for you and mobaby. Not much longer iluvbabies. Fingers crossed for you all.

Mobaby, congrats on completing step #286... bed rest. :flower:

im back and +1...at least for a few days!! the first blast they defrosted survived :happydance: and looked good, it was rated at 4BB. They are kinda dehydrated from the freezing and they said it was starting to expand. Im now in bed for a couple of days. Say a prayer for us!! I go for my beta test next saturday, will know the results on sunday, and if it hasnt worked I only have to wait 2 weeks to try again with another one (or two) of my 7 :happydance:

I asked them if a blast that survives the defrost and thaw means its a good one, and she said its a good sign, but I dont think thats always true as lots of FETS fail. I asked them if they are picky about what they freeze and they said very, and just as fussy when defrosting too and if anything doesnt look 100% they get a 2nd opinion and decide whether to defrost another. so that made me feel good.

the 4BB was actually the best grade of all 10 blasts (better than the 2 originally transferred) so I asked if that meant its likely to perform better than one of my 2BB or 3BC frosties. They said its just a visual grading at the time and seeing as they cant see inside its not always a good indicator. I suppose thats why someone with perfect blasts doesnt get pregnant and someone with badly graded at day 3 does, as all that matters is whats inside.

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<8-[

Lot's of great info in your post, Sarah. Congratulations on a successful transfer and I hope bed rest goes fast. I was advised 1 dy of br (transfer day) and to take it easy for the next few dys. The day following xfer I walked a bit in a store and then went back to bed.

My beta is scheduled for 2 wks after xfer (xfer 1/6 & beta 1/27). Not sure why it's so late but I may test earlier.

Good luck to everyone trying this cycle.:hugs:

Congrat's Sarah!!! Sending you lots and lots of sticky :dust:

constance: do you plan on testing soon????? Sarah:I am sooooo glad your blasts were excellent!!!! Sticky vibes for all of us!! This is it!!! :)

Sarah-Thinking plus thoughts!!!! What were you on in prep for the FET?? I'm already nauseous all the time now and no transfer for another week.

katie1981 omg you are 11 weeks...do you have another scan in a week? how are you feeling?

mobaby my transfer went great, I love that experience

iluvbabies Ive been taking baby aspirin, estrogen and progesterone...no side effects except sore boobs started today!!

constance: do you plan on testing soon????? Sarah:I am sooooo glad your blasts were excellent!!!! Sticky vibes for all of us!! This is it!!! :)

Yes! I think I read on this board that I could test at 10dys past transfer (I need to double check). If this is so, I'll test on Monday. I'm taking PIO so I need to find out if that will give me a false positive. :blush:

I tested 5dp5dt but mine was an FET so no trigger shot.

The PIO will not give false positives ;-)

Damn ladies I screwed up....My Estrace bottle has been sitting in my cabinet by the sink so I remember mid-day to take that dose. The morning and evening doses I have in a pill box with other things I take at the same time. It just freakin' dawned on me tonight that those doses were never put in the pill container!!!!! I am so mad at myself!!!! It's been 4 days so not too long but now I'm worried this will do something. :*(

Hi Ladies, hope everyone is doing good, i've been lurking here for a while :flower:

I had my baseline scan yesterday and start my Gonal F injections tonight!! Me and hubby very excited, it's finally come round, it's finally our turn yay! (although he is a little nervous about injecting me lol!)

Anyway, at my baseline yesterday I had 6 follies on each, is this good? Also I didn't expect it to hurt, he struggled to find my right ovary and it was very ouchy! Hope my next scan is a little nicer..

Baby dust to you all :) x

Welcome heathette :wave: Congrats on getting started! I can't help you regarding the antral count at baseline because I have PCOS so there are always tons. I would think 6 on each side is a good solid count though.

Usually the scan doesn't hurt but I've had some cycles where it was hard for them to get a good view on one side or the other. The worst was right before my retrieval when they bumped my already sore ovary while doing the scan. That was not fun at all :grr:

Good luck with your stims. When is your next scan?

omg PCOSMomToOne I love your new scan photo! and its a boy!! :cloud9::cloud9:

ILuvBabies200 check with your clinic but its probably nothing to worry about. Theyve been checking your lining and its been looking good right? I think the estrace helps the lining and just stops your natural ovulation. I think I missed a dose of progesterone the other day...Im taking it 3x a day and just couldnt remember if Id taken the 2nd dose or not.

constance progesterone wouldnt give a flase positive, but if you took a trigger shot that can last in the body for up to 12ish days. Last cycle I tested out the trigger everyday so I saw it fade to nothing. Did you take a trigger and if so on what day? how many days past transfer are you now?

heathette welcome! 12 follicles is good, so you should get a good response to the stims. good luck with the injections!!

Oops - just realized I posted in the January thread I am lurking rather than the one I am posting in... Guess I outed myself :haha: Hi ladies - I've been silently here cheering you all on and wishing you the best of luck :dust:

PCOSMomToOne can you tell me how much pineapple core you ate? my hubby just cut one up for me, a site I found said divide into 5 parts and eat one part per day. its quite a small piece, so thought Id ask you :flower:

Evening ladies, started injections this evening yippee! (who'd have thought, getting exciting about injections??!!) I have my next scan on wednesday so hopefully there will be something good going on in there!

Lol Mrs Bear! there are lots of Jan threads and i'm lurking in all of them too!

baby dust to all x

Oops - just realized I posted in the January thread I am lurking rather than the one I am posting in... Guess I outed myself :haha: Hi ladies - I've been silently here cheering you all on and wishing you the best of luck :dust:

hi :wave: please join in anytime!! I see you just had your ER and transfer is coming up...good luck! :flower:

omg PCOSMomToOne I love your new scan photo! and its a boy!! :cloud9::cloud9:

ILuvBabies200 check with your clinic but its probably nothing to worry about. Theyve been checking your lining and its been looking good right? I think the estrace helps the lining and just stops your natural ovulation. I think I missed a dose of progesterone the other day...Im taking it 3x a day and just couldnt remember if Id taken the 2nd dose or not.
constance progesterone wouldnt give a flase positive, but if you took a trigger shot that can last in the body for up to 12ish days. Last cycle I tested out the trigger everyday so I saw it fade to nothing. Did you take a trigger and if so on what day? how many days past transfer are you now?

heathette welcome! 12 follicles is good, so you should get a good response to the stims. good luck with the injections!!

I won't naturally ovulate so that's not an issue. Have PCOS. I did call the clinic and they are not concerned. Man I was so mad at myself last night for doing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->