IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Hi Ladies, hope everyone is doing good, i've been lurking here for a while :flower:

I had my baseline scan yesterday and start my Gonal F injections tonight!! Me and hubby very excited, it's finally come round, it's finally our turn yay! (although he is a little nervous about injecting me lol!)

Anyway, at my baseline yesterday I had 6 follies on each, is this good? Also I didn't expect it to hurt, he struggled to find my right ovary and it was very ouchy! Hope my next scan is a little nicer..

Baby dust to you all :) x

My one ovary is hard to find and they need to dig to get a good scan. Yea it hurts!

Yeah, I have a stupid fibroid so sometimes they have to dig and push to get my right ovary I think... NOT fun after stimming for 10 days! LOL :) Sounds like things are going great heathette... Gonal F made me have the weirdest taste in my mouth sometimes! And I was paranoid about the pen and not getting the correct dose lol.

PCOSMomToOne can you tell me how much pineapple core you ate? my hubby just cut one up for me, a site I found said divide into 5 parts and eat one part per day. its quite a small piece, so thought Id ask you :flower:

Thanks for the good luck wishes :flower:

PCOSMomToOne has already left for her cruise but I am pretty sure she did the 5 parts (one per day). I can't remember if she ate it or just gnawed on it :shrug:

PCOSMomToOne can you tell me how much pineapple core you ate? my hubby just cut one up for me, a site I found said divide into 5 parts and eat one part per day. its quite a small piece, so thought Id ask you :flower:

Thanks for the good luck wishes :flower:

PCOSMomToOne has already left for her cruise but I am pretty sure she did the 5 parts (one per day). I can't remember if she ate it or just gnawed on it :shrug:

Hey here is a great link I found with a pineapple core smoothie recipe. I could not bring myself to chew on the core and DH wasnt to keen on it but it sounds amazing! Maybe DH can make it for you??

https://www.amandabears.com/pineapple-core-for-implantation.html

Soooo guys, I have a confession, I could NOT hold out on POAS lol... I'm an addict! I tried and tried and tried but I have the mental will of a 2 year old. ANd I am impatient. So anyways, yesterday I wanted to see if trigger was gone so I did a $$ test, and it was faint but there so I knew it wasnt gone 100%. I did one today and the line was hardly faint, a squinter at best. I also did an IC and FRER with the $$ for comparison, no line on frer and something faint on IC. So I figured it was just the last small amount of the trigger left (10.5 days now since trigger).... Well, I decided I wanted to see again at 330 and 630 with the IC if the line would disappear and to my suprise it actually darkened both times (lines within time limit, etc)??? So I am not counting my chickens yet, but I just thought I would share. My urine was about the same diluteness (is that a word) each time. I am 4.5dp5dt. I think it would be to early to see anything yet. Cant wait to test tomorrow! I have digitals to take when the FRER line is obvious. I will be sooo happy when I can use those and see the word on the screen LOL! anyways, my pic is below. I have to go get rid of these before DH gets home!!
top 1:30pm middle 3:30 pm bottom 6:30 pm
https://www.host-images.com/u/files/s9691fbip92s1j21vnf9.jpg

MoBaby .... I have my fingers crossed!!! Such an exciting time for all you ladies. Keep the updates coming. Hugs

constance progesterone wouldnt give a flase positive, but if you took a trigger shot that can last in the body for up to 12ish days. Last cycle I tested out the trigger everyday so I saw it fade to nothing. Did you take a trigger and if so on what day? how many days past transfer are you now?

Ah, I see the light. Thank you, Sarah. I took a hcg trigger 1/8 or 12 dys ago & today is 7 dpt. Humm, maybe I'll test this weekend...

ohh the trigger would be gone! i went on the 9th. how have you held out? i guess i like the torture. mine is probably still the trigger although when i went back and looked everything was gone by this point (i thought it was 12 days but when i tested at 4dp5dt last time the line was barely there)...cant wait to see how it goes for you! and the rest of us! good luck!

mobaby thats exciting :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
constance doing one test doesnt really say much but if you do a couple and the lines get darker its a good sign. Just dont get too excited until the beta....last cycle my trigger went and i started getting lines but they didnt get that dark and my beta was only a 6.
next week will be exciting!! I will probably start testing on monday so 4dp5dt

I'm up early!! I had to pee so bad I was going to explode then could not go back to sleep... BUT I could not waste perfectly good pee :) Soooo...... look below. PS: The FRER I took yesterday did not have a line but then when I looked at it this morning and its dried it has a line so IDK whats up with that. I am wanting soooo bad to believe this is real... tomorrow will be the tell all for sure. I don't want to get excited until one more day of progression then I will believe it. I feel like everything is going way better than before. This has to be it! Please :)

Dollar tree: 1:30 and 8:30 yesterday and today at 6:15
https://www.host-images.com/u/files/tc5ubjxp7e396bvxeck3.jpg
FRER yesterday 4dp5dt at 1:30 (line showed when dried IDK??) and today at 5dp5dt 6:15
https://www.host-images.com/u/files/chbdjxqrgdx03kj0n6rb.jpg
And digital just for kicks!! I like those words! PLEASE STAY!!
https://www.host-images.com/u/files/zr0scq0qpnp783lz679r.jpg

That's exactly what my lines looked like at 5dp5dt!!!!!!!

I'm thinking your on the road to success :) keep testing :)

Sarah--we are on vacation but trying to check on everyone before I lose my Internet.

Anyhow, I just cut up 1 pineapple core into 5 pieces. I chewed 1 piece day of transfer (I didn't swallow it, but I chewed it up until you couldn't anymore). I continue for 4 more days.

Good luck :) ..... I also ate walnuts too! ;-) not sure if it helped but it didn't hurt ;-)

katie1981 omg you are 11 weeks...do you have another scan in a week? how are you feeling?

mobaby my transfer went great, I love that experience

iluvbabies Ive been taking baby aspirin, estrogen and progesterone...no side effects except sore boobs started today!!

Hi sahah. Ye 11 weeks already. Feeling great. Over the sickness and extreme tiredness. My official appointment in hospital is 3rd feb but I caved last week and got a private one. It was amazing. They gave me lots of photos and a dvd. So I can watch me little darling bouncing around any time I feel the urge. He/she just keep moving and kicking their littlearms and legs. It was the first time I actually belived there was a little person in there. So cute. How are you doing. When can you test. Its all so nerve wrecking and exciting. Hello mobaby , cant wait till tomorrow to here about your next test. Its looking very good. Fingers crossed its get darker which im sure it will. Hello to all the other ladies. Good luck. This thread is getting very busy again. Hope all your dreams come true.

Hi Ladies-

I am a newbie here :shy:, and have been reading forums for a long long time (since IVF#1). I am currently on bed rest for my FET.
I had a horrible horrible 2ww with my fresh cycle #3 couple of months ago with all the pregnancy symptoms that ever existed on the face of this earth, and it ended up with a BFN.

I am trying the denial approach this time around, trying not to think too much. It certainly worked and i was very relaxed and cool since the beginning of the FET cycle. However, i can't help it not to read forums all over again while waiting in bed. I can't seem to get a definitive answer on whether bed rest really makes a difference or not. But i guess i'll stick with it since it is recommended. I'll force myself back to denial when i go back to work on Monday. My hCG test is on the 30th and i should get the result the same morning.

Good luck to everyone out there. it sure feels good to share with women in the same situation in the same time.

:hugs:

ohh the trigger would be gone! i went on the 9th. how have you held out? i guess i like the torture. mine is probably still the trigger although when i went back and looked everything was gone by this point (i thought it was 12 days but when i tested at 4dp5dt last time the line was barely there)...cant wait to see how it goes for you! and the rest of us! good luck!

I honestly thought I couldn't test until 1/27 when I have my beta.:dohh: Now I'm fighting myself not to test today or tomorrow. See what y'all have done.:kiss:
[update: I'll wait until my 1/27 beta but only bc of what my mother and sis said--they never had positive pregnancy tests and that it took betas to prove what they believed to be true.]:)

MoBaby, Your tests look great. My fingers are crossed for you!

mabelle-Welcome!!! Not too much longer and you will know! I will be on bedrest next Friday and Saturday for my FET.

Mobaby-So exciting!!!! Can't wait to hear about tomorrow's test!! :)

im kinda upset now that i tested....frer is still showing pos (same as yesterday) but the digital said negative. frer was with fmu and digital 3mu. ics still show positive also. im so confused and feel gutted :( idk why this would be happening! maybe i will check again later and see what happens. at least i got to feel pregnant for a day.

im kinda upset now that i tested....frer is still showing pos (same as yesterday) but the digital said negative. frer was with fmu and digital 3mu. ics still show positive also. im so confused and feel gutted :( idk why this would be happening! maybe i will check again later and see what happens. at least i got to feel pregnant for a day.

okay im adding this: i had to go put my progesterone supp in so i dedided to poas one last time....this would be about 30 mins after digital...i got some decent looking pee out so i dipped frer and ic and the line of the frer is amazing! its dark, about double of yesterdays and the ic is positive. this is weird, why did my 4mu give me the best results? well, im starting to believe this again. i have to have hope! i cant post a pic now but i took one and will later. girls keep your fingers crossed for us :) i will do the same for you!

hi mobaby....I was just going to post before i read your second post to not worry about the digital....they are not very sensitive and so depending on what time of day you test at this early stage you might not get a good result. most people dont get the words pregnant till the day their period is due or close to it, im sure it will show those words again! thats great news the frer is getting darker :happydance::kiss: do you feel any cramps or anything im not feeling much, just crazy sore nipples but thats the prog

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->